Rate and advice me

That girls is fucking hot, I wish I had a girl like that
she was very short, but yes, she was somewhat cute
I think the rounded jaw is caused by genetic fat distribution. Also, I can see why most wouldn't see an issue with his nose from the front. It's just something I focus on since I have a droopy nosetip myself. I was going to give him a 7 myself before so you rate just as good, you can trust your own analysis bro.

You shouldn't undergo any type of plastic surgery, you're already good looking. If I had your nose I wouldn't even worry about it. It's not perfect but it's not bad either, it's just there. Incels.is is the new URL btw.

I cannot realize why and where I have rounded jaw by the way, I have received congrats for my jawline. Fillers can help me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
she was very short, but yes, she was somewhat cute

I cannot realize why and where I have rounded jaw by the way, I have received congrats for my jawline. Fillers can help me?

The jawline looks good anyway because of the hollow cheeks, which basically makes any jaw look decent. Your lower third is comfortably above average. Nothing to worry about there.

Yes, my only long relationship. She asked for my number after a night out with friends.
Good. I never managed to pull a girl like that, hell I think I didn’t even interested them lol

The jawline looks good anyway because of the hollow cheeks, which basically makes any jaw look decent. Your lower third is comfortably above average. Nothing to worry about there.
Thank you, I will consider rhinoplasty, maybe only for the tip, and eyebrows lift so
Good. I never managed to pull a girl like that, hell I think I didn’t even interested them lol
Me neither, now at maximum I go out with girls meet online, I'm afraid of rejection