snrps37
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 14, 2026
- Posts
- 6
- Reputation
- 2
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
HmtnI’m 5’11” 17y/o pls give tips on what to improve
Hmtn
get a rhinoI’m 5’11” 17y/o pls give tips on what to improve
Sorry gwhat the fuck are you talking about
should I try dying them or growth serums firstMtn fix ur eyebrows get a rhino
first picture might have some leftover eyeliner from a concert but other than that noare you wearing make up?
think the redness is just because of skincare bc I’m on accutane should go away after I stoparea around ur eyes is so white like u’d been using concealer and it aint match the redness of ur cheeks. looks weird. get sum cream for the redness it makes u look like a femboy. also get a rihno and jaw implants. hltn
Use minoxidilshould I try dying them or growth serums first
ahhh makes sense thenthink the redness is just because of skincare bc I’m on accutane should go away after I stop