Rate and give improvements

R

Redwoods84

Iron
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
97
Reputation
10
need a rating 17M 6,3 (190.5 cm) also what should I work on
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2198.jpeg
    IMG_2198.jpeg
    357.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2275.jpeg
    IMG_2275.jpeg
    857.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2225.png
    IMG_2225.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
need a rating 17M 6,3 (190.5 cm) also what should I work on
lmtn-mmtn, probably leaning towards just flat mtn. do you do your eyebrows? or are they just that thin. in the case thats just how they are, hop on minoxidil.
 
lmtn-mmtn, probably leaning towards just flat mtn. do you do your eyebrows? or are they just that thin. in the case thats just how they are, hop on minoxidil.
I mostly do them cuz they get like hella bushy so I just try to shape them up
 
I mostly do them cuz they get like hella bushy so I just try to shape them up
you're not bad looking, you're shaping them up a bit thin tho. let it grow a bit shape it up to where its thicker.
 

Similar threads

G
Replies
17
Views
65
Dr Jaens
D
jaypeal6364
Replies
0
Views
21
jaypeal6364
jaypeal6364
jaypeal6364
Replies
2
Views
47
yahood
yahood
S
Replies
4
Views
57
swyhan
swyhan
jaypeal6364
Replies
0
Views
33
jaypeal6364
jaypeal6364

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top