Rate and improvements

G

griffinrowe790

Iron
Joined
Nov 25, 2025
Posts
8
Reputation
2
IMG 9679
IMG 9674
IMG 8887
IMG 8712
IMG 8633
 
Lowkey deranged

Chill out a little
 

Attachments

  • 6937013_IMG_8712.jpeg
    6937013_IMG_8712.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 0
stop taking adderall its making your eyes look like that of a serial killer
I was wondering what it was

Thought maybe he was coked up
 
Damn bro looking swole
 
Mirin,lhtn
 
  • +1
Reactions: griffinrowe790
Wait actually you’re right. This is the one day I took adderall and the only time because I was given by a friends mum 😅 only just realised how cooked my pupils are
 
You need to remove the earing it is gay. Start bonesmashing little more it is good but it can be better. Do a buzzcut or something
What’s the best place to bone smash for me personally
 

Similar threads

jaypeal6364
Replies
0
Views
21
jaypeal6364
jaypeal6364
R
Replies
18
Views
92
yahood
yahood
jaypeal6364
Replies
2
Views
47
yahood
yahood
S
Replies
4
Views
56
swyhan
swyhan
jaypeal6364
Replies
0
Views
33
jaypeal6364
jaypeal6364

Users who are viewing this thread

  • gipszjakab03
  • Hardoffskiy
Back
Top