Reactions: chinpilled69 and gymmaxedhorse
stop jutting

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and gymmaxedhorse
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22380
  • +1
Get fluffy longer hair, lipstick for your upper lip be more pink.

Your nose is kind bad, try to do an illusion of a smaller one with make up.

Try some contact lenses and temporary tattoos.

Go gym.

High mtn

So everyone goes easy on him but goes so hard on me?
Mepic8

Proves that this forum is full of anti-white shills.

• +1
Reactions: horizon
  • +1
Reactions: horizon
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
Not insulting your appearance because I don't care about that but I think by most users standards on here I would imagine they would be harder on you.
you look good man just a little uncanny tho. Embrace the gym boyo you will look more masc. don’t be lazy.
Did you read my thread on gymcucking?

Stfu. Gymtards BTFO.
You got ahead of yourself, I think pretty boys mog and that means you gotta be pretty lean and without water retention, and a toned physic mogs frail looking guys

• +1
Not insulting your appearance because I don't care about that but I think by most users standards on here I would imagine they would be harder on you.

Did you read my thread on gymcucking?

Yeah I see why but you don’t need to be a bodybuilder you can just get shredded.
personally I lift because it’s the only way I can feel like I’m doing something and I don’t wanna go to therapy.
and you are right there is a lot of gay People under bodybuilders posts and shit but you can’t control that

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and Lecherous
You got ahead of yourself, I think pretty boys mog and that means you gotta be pretty lean and without water retention, and a toned physic mogs frail looking guys
I also didn't saw your post I don't see a reason to generalize the entire forum, yes there is a lot of gymtards and just overall dog shit advice, but you shouldn't get mad at me for it, just evaluate what people say, discord the bad and adopt the good advice, no need to be mad about it

• +1
View attachment 1980518
Get fluffy hair, fix your eyebrows with eyebrow pencil or microneedle and use minoxidil on them

Start using some jewelry, rings,silver chains, earrings and start dressing like an eboy/pretty boy

Them do skin care and learn how to wear makeup without looking like it, like I do

IMG 20221018 070944

Them gym to get a better frame and shape like this:

Images 20 Download 5 Download 4

Attachments

• IMG_20221018_070944.jpg
    IMG_20221018_070944.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: DripZ
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Makeup_Rules
Why did you ask for ratings though?
Why are you even here If not for looksmaxing?
When did I ever ask for a face rating or PSL rating? I've only ever asked people how young I look on this site.
I'm looksmaxxing only for my own personals aesthetics and too look younger. Just like how people like to cut their front lawn.

Stfu. Gymtards BTFO.
Beta bitch detected…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22380 and Makeup_Rules
When did I ever ask for a face rating or PSL rating? I've only ever asked people how young I look on this site.
I'm looksmaxxing only for my own personals aesthetics and too look younger. Just like how people like to cut their front lawn.
View attachment 1980518
You implied that you asked for a rating and got shitted on since this is the rating section also this doesn't prove anything, I'm whiter looking than you and if anything everybody acknowledges that being white is a better pheno.

Beta bitch detected…
kys
You implied that you asked for a rating and got shitted on since this is the rating section also this doesn't prove anything, I'm whiter looking than you and if anything everybody acknowledges that being white is a better pheno.
You look like a chink. I huwhitemog you

• +1