Rate and say biggest failos

U gonna post the photo or what?

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
E340e1ea a213 4245 88ba 1d4548d1a2e3

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 38494, exo, TechnoBoss and 11 others
Ok well u have a shit jaw no point of fixing it it will prob ruin ur pheno but try bleaching lips and wearing contacts for colored eyes and if ur tall gymax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining, nigkook, rand anon and 1 other person
Ok well u have a shit jaw no point of fixing it it will prob ruin ur pheno but try bleaching lips and wearing contacts for colored eyes and if ur tall gymax
shit advice, contacts are a meme, he needs to fix his jaw

u 2024cels are something else:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, greycel, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
orb tier lower third

• JFL
Reactions: killuarush and Lonenely sigma
Bleaching helps everyone. Bleaching = life
it helps but it isn't worth the risk of nuking ur collagen, plus he's black his pheno isn't a failo

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Accelerator
it helps but it isn't worth the risk of nuking ur collagen, plus he's black his pheno isn't a failo
Ig but lightskin blacks still get the way more appeal than dark skin plus he looks fresh of the boat african

• +1
Reactions: killuarush
Ig but lightskin blacks still get the way more appeal than dark skin plus he looks fresh of the boat african
he won't after he fixes his bones

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
it does not mog whatsoever
Look at female reaction to dicaprio, vinnie the hacker, orb and others.

Nobody gives a shit about a short and squared mandible. Women want tall V-shaped ones

• +1
Reactions: greycel

Nobody gives a shit about a short and squared mandible. Women want tall V-shaped ones
stop trying to make me feel better about my narrow jaw it’s not working

• JFL
Reactions: killuarush
@Lonenely sigma ngl you might be right

Vinnie hacker's jaw is very good. He has a long ramus, an ideal gonial angle and his narrow chin suits the rest of his jaw shape because his jaw frontal angle is still ideal. It also has an extreme amount of angularity. His jaw is probably chad tier

Op's jaw is downward grown narrow asymmetrical and bad

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, nword49 and Lonenely sigma
stop trying to make me feel better about my narrow jaw it’s not working
I don't give a single fuck about your feelings bro. I have a very tall ramus, if you wish I can dm you. Ppl here say that shit looks good but it makes you fucking uglier. You need to be somewhat downgrown to have that V-shale

Vinnie hacker's jaw is very good. He has a long ramus, an ideal gonial angle and his narrow chin suits the rest of his jaw shape because his jaw frontal angle is still ideal. It also has an extreme amount of angularity. His jaw is probably chad tier

Op's jaw is downward grown narrow asymmetrical and bad
Not even talking about the Op currently. I actually want to shave a fuck ton of my ramus, add a fuck ton of height to my chin and then shave the sides of it too, just to get that pointy chin. In that regard I really like korean beauty standards, despite me being white

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Not even talking about the Op currently. I actually want to shave a fuck ton of my ramus, add a fuck ton of height to my chin and then shave the sides of it too, just to get that pointy chin. In that regard I really like korean beauty standards, despite me being white
If your jaw is very flat then it might be due to sfs not necesarily overly long ramus. You might just not have enough downward growth of your maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
If your jaw is very flat then it might be due to sfs not necesarily overly long ramus. You might just not have enough downward growth of your maxilla
Could I perhaps dm you? I am kinda lost and this is important to me

Are you somali op?

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You need to stop rating people asap
WTF DO U RATE HIM THEN? How is this not ltn! No way you think hes higher? he looks like he would get brutally clowned on twitter with 300k likes

Ideal jaw is a mix of the two

it is wide, tall, angular, and has a trapezium shape

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
pretty good base for implants tbh, pretty good angularity and mass for the most part, but lacking in the gonions department

I am considering getting a similar procedure done in the future, as my base is fairly similar (but as bad)

• +1
Reactions: greycel, killuarush and Blackgymmax
did you do custom, and if so, how much did it cost

Yeah cuz as bad seemed like a fuckijg stretch
I've almost never seen that
the photo looks heavily distorted, probably better irl

If you have a pic with less distortion, could you send

And would you still say it is worthwhile even if it isn't as bad

did you do custom, and if so, how much did it cost
Recommend osteotomies cuz you don't wanna losing pts if u look a bit uncanny from implants or filler but if u need more sometimes being a tiny bit off but a good jaw overall weighs more

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I recommend a osteotomies then implants then filler
my mandible itself has good width but I have absolutely zero gonion flare on xrays, does this change anything

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
the photo looks heavily distorted, probably better irl

If you have a pic with less distortion, could you send

And would you still say it is worthwhile even if it isn't as bad
It's worse undistorted
I'll find one