Rate and say biggest failos

Recommend osteotomies cuz you don't wanna losing pts if u look a bit uncanny from implants or filler but if u need more sometimes being a tiny bit off but a good jaw overall weighs more
can I PM pics and ask for your opinion

can I PM pics and ask for your opinion
nvm on this, here is a thread I made where I have a pic of my jaw w/o distortion and with what I want to achieve

nvm on this, here is a thread I made where I have a pic of my jaw w/o distortion and with what I want to achieve

Screenshot 20240525 205934 Photos

• Love it
Reactions: greycel
WTF DO U RATE HIM THEN? How is this not ltn! No way you think hes higher? he looks like he would get brutally clowned on twitter with 300k likes
Not true

I have seen worse tbh

did you do osteotomies yourself, or just implants and/or filler
Tried implants
Wasn't the best and removed
Moved to fillers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mirrormogger and chadintraining
Tried implants
Moved to fillers
I do believe you once said filler doesn't really migrate much from the gonions, is this true

And if not, how often would I need to have the filler redone

Tried implants
Moved to fillers
but isn’t it impossible to completely dissolve filler? I’m considering getting some to cope until bimax but fear consequences aren’t worth it for 1 year

but isn’t it impossible to completely dissolve filler? I’m considering getting some to cope until bimax but fear consequences aren’t worth it for 1 year
It is
U just flush it w the dissolver agent.
I've looked like the bogandoff twins at a pt
Just don't post it

all features are pretty decent for the most part, but jaw width is a huge failo

would def recommend doing something for that
Considering bimax in the future ( in my country is not too expensive)

It is
U just flush it w the dissolver agent.
I've looked like the bogandoff twins at a pt
Just don't post it
IMG 0673

@RealSurgerymax claims it isn’t, you reckon he’s wrong?

Recommend osteotomies cuz you don't wanna losing pts if u look a bit uncanny from implants or filler but if u need more sometimes being a tiny bit off but a good jaw overall weighs more
Jaw gets wider as we age though, surely tiny bit less, for technically “longer lasting results”

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Jaw gets wider as we age though, surely tiny bit less, for technically “longer lasting results”
U gonna wait 10 years for a 3% wider jaw.?

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, smallman, chadintraining and 1 other person
U gonna wait 10 years for a 3% wider jaw.?
Fair point, I meant if you are on the edge of going too conservative potentially or too abrupt of a change and potential uncanniness; it’s worth lean for the conservative approach

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
how can you tell his t levels, and short hair isn't a failo, it just depends on if the face paired with the short hair is good or not
His T levels are terrible because of weak jaw, slim neck, skinny frame, and thin eyebrows!

how can you tell his t levels, and short hair isn't a failo, it just depends on if the face paired with the short hair is good or not
Short hair IS falio because he’s to ugly with short hair. Haircuts ONLY look good on attractive guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining and greycel
Short hair IS falio because he’s to ugly with short hair. Haircuts ONLY look good on attractive guys
the hair isn't a failo, the face is

give him long hair and you would say long hair is a failo

His T levels are terrible because of weak jaw, slim neck, skinny frame, and thin eyebrows!
these things may just be caused by genes

but could be caused by low prenatal t levels or pubertal t levels

past puberty, I don't believe that t levels have any real impact on the face

Ok well u have a shit jaw no point of fixing it it will prob ruin ur pheno but try bleaching lips and wearing contacts for colored eyes and if ur tall gymax
“Muh will ruin his pheno”

Looks way better with wider jaw n chin
IMG 9066

• Love it
Reactions: killuarush