Rate another picture w/o lens distortion and glasses... Good lighting, not frauding otherwise

Can someone provide an actual rating over starting an unnecessary race/height war :forcedsmile:
You look really good in this photo 99th percentile indian for sure probably chadlite in the grand scheme of things maybe reaching near chadpreet

Let’s see yours lmao
no come on mr mogger if you were this big hunky handsome man you wouldn't be on here and you would be slaying white pussy and judging by your previous post you are a short little manlet not above 5'4 im 5,9 or 5'10 and still growing you subhuman manlet fuck keep on coping me and you are probably the same pathetic little subhumans trying to max out our looks

no come on mr mogger if you were this big hunky handsome man you wouldn't be on here and you would be slaying white pussy and judging by your previous post you are a short little manlet not above 5'4 im 5,9 or 5'10 and still growing you subhuman manlet fuck keep on coping me and you are probably the same pathetic little subhumans trying to max out our looks
I’m 6’1 get height mogged flexing 5’9 :lul:

I’m white to you dumbass

Your not hard to mog lmao you probably frequent incels.is every day lmao

ok? 6'1 are you gymmaxxed or lanklet?
Icelandic lifting genes the muscle that say in my body before lifting is more the you’ll ever have

Icelandic lifting genes the muscle that say in my body before lifting is more the you’ll ever have
and yet you are still on here coping about your ugly face hmhmhm pitiful :feelshmm:

Your not hard to mog lmao you probably frequent incels.is every day lmao
i was banned from incels.is today for not being a LDAR NTpilled faggot like those guys

Wdym ugly face lmao

wtf you mean I mog you
maybe in muscle but not face wise you're nothing but a pathetic little piece of shit with an ugly face trying to get muscle pathetic

Got banned for asking if modelling would get me Stacie’s 🤣🤣🤣

maybe in muscle but not face wise you're nothing but a pathetic little piece of shit with an ugly face trying to get muscle pathetic
Bruh wdym

Bruh wdym
now that we have shared our experiences with .is i will be nice to you what im saying is that you can have muscle and be tall and be ugly these hoes dont want tall and ugly they want perfect or semi perfect or exotic

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
now that we have shared our experiences with .is i will be nice to you what im saying is that you can have muscle and be tall and be ugly these hoes dont want tall and ugly they want perfect or semi perfect or exotic
I’m 1 inch above average height so not tall also I’m not ugly

Wtf is ugly to you lmao

I’m 1 inch above average height so not tall also I’m not ugly
but you must not be perfect im assuming that you are a 5.9 or maybe a 6.3 if that was the case you probably should have ascended by now have you tried talking to women lately?

but you must not be perfect im assuming that
but you must not be perfect im assuming that you are a 5.9 or maybe a 6.3 if that was the case you probably should have ascended by now have you tried talking to women lately?
Hmm idk tbh what is actually say I’m like mtn rn but leanmaxxing will ascend me hard

What’s perfect in your book?

? anyway you should try talking to women
Mtn=mid tier normie also I tlsk
To women all the time getting women in highschool isn’t that hard

I’m in high school so it’s easy mode
same but its not easy mode maybe you are right you do mog me hmhmhmhm respect. And about your comment on what is perfect in my eyes it is whatever this flawed society deems perfect

same but its not easy mode maybe you are right you do mog me hmhmhmhm respect. And about your comment on what is perfect in my eyes it is whatever this flawed society deems perfect
Yeah society can be fucked though lol

I probably don’t mog you if your lean tbh

Yeah society can be fucked though lol
try asking a girl out see what happens also if you need my help i studied redpill for 3 years i want to see what happens when a chadlite or pesudochad such as yourself uses this "game" shit, not that it matters anyway your looks are enough

lean? sorry im new to looksmaxx like i said i just came in from .is
I mean I’m 25%bf so I’m fat(was much fatter) once I debloat I’ll mog

try asking a girl out see what happens also if you need my help i studied redpill for 3 years i want to see what happens when a chadlite or pesudochad such as yourself uses this "game" shit, not that it matters anyway your looks are enough
I’m not a chadlite lmao

I mean I’m 25%bf so I’m fat(was much fatter) once I debloat I’ll mog
see ik it you had an ugly face :ROFLMAO: but if i were you i would try to ask your parents to get you a face liposuction its quicker that way

I will after I finish looksmaxxing

see ik it you had an ugly face :ROFLMAO: but if i were you i would try to ask your parents to get you a face liposuction its quicker that way
I’m not ugly lmao my face is just bloated after lean maxxing chadlite/chad depending on what you say the rate is

I will after I finish looksmaxxing
you're almost there just get face liposuction you will be 8.9 out of ten or more i believe maybe 9.7 or something

you're almost there just get face liposuction you will be 8.9 out of ten or more i believe maybe 9.7 or something
I’m so confused with your rating system lol

I’m not ugly lmao my face is just bloated after lean maxxing chadlite/chad depending on what you say the rate is
im not saying you're ugly society said you were just debloat your face and you will become a pseudochadlite

im not saying you're ugly society said you were just debloat your face and you will become a pseudochadlite
My brain hurts lol

No my face is still above average lol

Wdym a pseudo chadlite lmao