Rate another picture w/o lens distortion and glasses... Good lighting, not frauding otherwise

I’m so confused with your rating system lol
im just guessing my friend you see instead of using 5.33 where the decimal gets bigger when the decimal hits the 100 mark (example 5.33 needs .67 in order to become 6.00) im using 10 (example 5.5 needs .5 more to become 6.00)

im just guessing my friend you see instead of using 5.33 where the decimal gets bigger when the decimal hits the 100 mark (example 5.33 needs .67 in order to become 6.00) im using 10 (example 5.5 needs .5 more to become 6.00)
Yeah but I hat do your ratings correlate to you need to adopt the psl or a more widely used scale maybe

Wdym a pseudo chadlite lmao
ok i am going to clear this all up i am guessing what you are rated right now. i would say you are a 7.5 due to your bloated face and when your face gets debloated you will have way better chances at getting women? clear? also pseudochadlite is a term i coined to describe a male in the 6.5 to 7.5 range who still cant get women

ok i am going to clear this all up i am guessing what you are rated right now. i would say you are a 7.5 due to your bloated face and when your face gets debloated you will have way better chances at getting women? clear? also pseudochadlite is a term i coined to describe a male in the 6.5 to 7.5 range who still cant get women
Why the psedou

Why the psedou
because pseudochadlites cant get women but have the potental to i would say i am a pseudotyronite due to me being rated 5 by everyone i know

because pseudochadlites cant get women but have the potental to i would say i am a pseudotyronite due to me being rated 5 by everyone i know
Ohhhh

“not frauded otherwise”
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
thats how you know its definitely frauded

I could've had my first kiss too when I was 12. Makes no difference. Girls < 14 have no standards and will kiss subhumans. Been to so many parties as a kid where I could've easily kissed a girl in truth or dare. Not anything special.

LOL no. I am an incel because I have shit slavic pheno. The same reason why you're on this site because of your shit pheno. If you had blue eyes and WASP pheno you would be posting on TikTok like a normal person.

Yeah I'm ugly and slav, compared to you who's here solely because of your shit pheno. I played D1 sports so definitely no to "havving no social standing" lmfao.

Massive cope. You need to be good looking to get a girlfriend. Once again, you're on this website.
how can you conpare tiktok tovlookism :feelskek:
wtf
two completely different types of sites

assuming theres no frauding ur biggest failo atm is extremely short forehead/skull

6F4DAEF5 8459 46A7 8417 C4163E622FC6

88935A5B 6B31 4AD0 8434 7FF0D218DDA0

imagine quality is dogshit so i enhanced it

fuaarkkk you have such a good base youre gonna ascend so hard
4.25 PSL at max id say right now which is high tier normie
but i believe imo you could reach salludons looks level if you got enough surgery and looksmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
assuming theres no frauding ur biggest failo atm is extremely short forehead/skull
Yeah, there is 0 frauding aside from decent lighting (I woke up 5 minutes prior to taking this picture).. I thought that low-set hairlines were attractive and youthful since Efron/Zayn both have them

Yeah, there is 0 frauding aside from decent lighting (I woke up 5 minutes prior to taking this picture).. I thought that low-set hairlines were attractive and youthful since Efron/Zayn both have them
its fine bro dont worry if you had a big forehead youd be susceptible to the typical nromeies big forehead joke

well ur wrong
short skull isnt agood thing u want a big skull its more masc

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
holy shit even tho normies hate big foreheads it looks so masculine lmfao he looks good in the second one at least 4.75
notmies dont hate big foreheads they hate shortfacecels who give the illusion of having a gigabig forehead large skull is a trait all hot men have

Try posting a pic where we can see your whole body. atm Id rate you somewhere in between htn-chadlite as you have great bones, decent symmetry and good harmony overall.

Indian pheno only hurts irl if you act weird, smell, and dress odd. However Indian pheno can hurt you a bit online so id recommend for max benefit to try to get girls irl. People here overstate the effects of race pill, at worst you'd be downgraded to mtn-htn cause of pheno which still isn't bad. I'd also recommend going for Indian girls, I feel you'd be very popular with them. Dont listen to looksoverall his rating is retarded and he wayyyyy overestimated the effect of race. Racepill is mostly cope for ugly ethnics.

@Preston would you say this guy is htn-chadlite, I feel he is.

Also are you virgin, did you ever kiss a girl? Id honestly be surprised if you were kissless.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Jason Voorhees
Try posting a pic where we can see your whole body. atm Id rate you somewhere in between htn-chadlite as you have great bones, decent symmetry and good harmony overall.

Indian pheno only hurts irl if you act weird, smell, and dress odd. However Indian pheno can hurt you a bit online so id recommend for max benefit to try to get girls irl. People here overstate the effects of race pill, at worst you'd be downgraded to mtn-htn cause of pheno which still isn't bad. I'd also recommend going for Indian girls, I feel you'd be very popular with them.

Also are you virgin, did you ever kiss a girl? Id honestly be surprised if you were kissless.
I never cared enough to become more attractive until recent, most of my day is allocated towards studying/reading though. I am considering approaching/starting dating later this summer however.

• +1
I never cared enough to become more attractive until recent, most of my day is allocated towards studying/reading though. I am considering approaching/starting dating later this summer however.
Are you in uni or HS, you're more attractive than most of Indians ik irl in America

I see, just get closer with some girls you are acquainted with and ask them to hoco/prom.

You look good no need for surgeries or anything. Just lean down until your abs are faintly visible or you have forearm veins, use skincare and be social, talk to girls and have a good friend group and you'll be solid. Also read my framemogger guide for workouts you can do to improve.

Finally if you dont play sports try playing some.

• +1
Reactions: MaxxedoutCurry

Indian pheno only hurts irl if you act weird, smell, and dress odd. However Indian pheno can hurt you a bit online so id recommend for max benefit to try to get girls irl. People here overstate the effects of race pill, at worst you'd be downgraded to mtn-htn cause of pheno which still isn't bad. I'd also recommend going for Indian girls, I feel you'd be very popular with them. Dont listen to looksoverall his rating is retarded and he wayyyyy overestimated the effect of race. Racepill is mostly cope for ugly ethnics.

I agree with your rating but the pic frauded to Gandy heaven and back. Cheek sucking, squint+ faceappmaxxed (skin and hair texture is way too homogeneous and his eyes have a shine)

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and FrameMogger
Do you eat low carb?

I agree with your rating but the pic frauded to Gandy heaven and back. Cheek sucking, squint+ faceappmaxxed (skin and hair texture is way too homogeneous and his eyes have a shine)
tbh he might be frauding but he'd still be decent unless he's giga frauding with the Hollywood filter or something. That filter can low key ascend incels JFL. In fact I low key wanna use that filter for tinder pics and nude farming JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I see, just get closer with some girls you are acquainted with and ask them to hoco/prom.

You look good no need for surgeries or anything. Just lean down until your abs are faintly visible or you have forearm veins, use skincare and be social, talk to girls and have a good friend group and you'll be solid. Also read my framemogger guide for workouts you can do to improve.

Finally if you dont play sports try playing some.

Theres 0 faceapp, its the lighting and no squint/cheek suck either. I've sent people in-motion videos before and they say my hollowing/eyes are exactly the same

• +1
Theres 0 faceapp, its the lighting and no squint/cheek suck either. I've sent people in-motion videos before and they say my hollowing/eyes are exactly the same
I see then enjoy being good looking and have a good life man. Be happy that you can have the confidence that your looks will never hold you back but are a positive that will help you throughout life.

I could've had my first kiss too when I was 12. Makes no difference. Girls < 14 have no standards and will kiss subhumans. Been to so many parties as a kid where I could've easily kissed a girl in truth or dare. Not anything special.
Lol, Imagine bragging about getting a kiss when you are twelve.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Getting any iois before puberty is cope.

Like most kids don't look ugly, but puberty can make you chad or completely fuck you up.

Honestly racepill is underated here. Racepill is quite brutal imo.

mtn in the west

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 14160
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Looks heavily shopped

5.5-6/10. MTN bordering HTN