Not OP Rate AstroSky in appeal

6.5PSL

Banned
Screenshot 20220501 1110372

Honestly, a lot of members of this forum cannot understand true appeal due to autism forcing you to only be able to understand concepts (attractiveness) if their is an semi-bjective way in determining it (PSL), but the reality is he has no appeal. I guarantee if I asked girls I know if they found him appealing, they would say no. I would rate him a 5/10 maybe a 6/10 dead serious. Don't care about PSL just want women think. Will a group of high value women be attracted to him? Nope, so average rating.

Deleted member 18261

Deleted member 18261

Banned
View attachment 1661538

Honestly, a lot of members of this forum cannot understand true appeal due to autism forcing you to only be able to understand concepts (attractiveness) if their is an semi-bjective way in determining it (PSL), but the reality is he has no appeal. I guarantee if I asked girls I know if they found him appealing, they would say no. I would rate him a 5/10 maybe a 6/10 dead serious. Don't care about PSL just want women think. Will a group of high value women be attracted to him? Nope, so average rating.
4.5/10

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

12 PSL
View attachment 1661538

@StrangerDanger @ArvidGustavsson ironic how this guy cries the most over "frauded" pics from users here and then asks us to rate this

all i want is equity :Comfy:

6.5PSL

Banned
@StrangerDanger @ArvidGustavsson ironic how this guy cries the most over "frauded" pics from users here and then asks us to rate this
View attachment 1661558
all i want is equity :Comfy:
I don't like any frauded pictures. I'm just saying rate this photo, it's a way of telling if PSL got to your head or not. If you rate him 8+/10, it got to your head because women don't find him attractive. They would not want to LTR him. This man unironically has more appeal:

600 01764987en Masterfile

6.5PSL

Banned
Only somebody with 0 experience with women would say he has no appeal.

Is he gigachad? No. Does he have appeal? Yes.
:lul:. in reality, he has appeal. I'm saying in this photo. If a woman saw this, they would instantly be turned off. I don't think you understand what women find attractive. Most women think guys that look like this are weird and unappealing.

L

loksr

Zephir
:lul:. in reality, he has appeal. I'm saying in this photo. If a woman saw this, they would instantly be turned off. I don't think you understand what women find attractive. Most women think guys that look like this are weird and unappealing.
You didn’t say “rate this photo” you said “rate astrosky”

Obviously no one is going to think the weird autistic cartoony morphed pic has appeal, if you put that face on someone in real life but the realistic non cartoon version it’d have appeal too.

recessed

recessed

blackpilled again just LDAR
View attachment 1661538

he looks aspie

6.5PSL

Banned
You didn’t say “rate this photo” you said “rate astrosky”

Obviously no one is going to think the weird autistic cartoony morphed pic has appeal, if you put that face on someone in real life but the realistic non cartoon version it’d have appeal too.
Well he does apparently since it's on his IG! He has become gigachad as MALE commenters always say (where are all the women lining up?)

6.5PSL

Banned
Clarification: rate him in this photo, not based on anything else. Just picture he DMs this pic to a girl after chatting a bit when she asks to see what he looks like.

L

loksr

Zephir
Well he does apparently since it's on his IG! He has become gigachad as MALE commenters always say (where are all the women lining up?)
Here is why you’re confused, you’re thinking in black and white (literal autist trait btw)

Men overrate, that doesn’t mean he or the realistic version of the morph have ZERO appeal with women, he still has above average appeal he’s just not gigachad.

6.5PSL

Banned
Here is why you’re confused, you’re thinking in black and white (literal autist trait btw)

Men overrate, that doesn’t mean he or the realistic version of the morph have ZERO appeal with women, he still has above average appeal he’s just not gigachad.
You're being a bit over analytical and autistic. I just said this picture has no appeal and I'd rate it a 5-6. That's it! I know he has actual appeal, just saying this picture is noticeably alien.

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
get rid of the sideburns and it's already -10 autism points

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Who is more attractive to women. Him or Bryce hall? Just because you have good bones doesn't mean you're attractive. You can look alien and unappealing
He has more appeal looks-wise than him.

6.5PSL

Banned
He has more appeal looks-wise than him.
I see women gravitating yo Bryce
hall in a public setting (if he has no fame). He has more appeal with his accessories, TikTok haircut. AstroSky comes off a bit like a neurodivergent nerdy type of guy that a girl would kind of talk to quietly on the side but wouldn't attract a group of women.

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
I see women gravitating yo Bryce
hall in a public setting (if he has no fame). He has more appeal with his accessories, TikTok haircut. AstroSky comes off a bit like a neurodivergent nerdy type of guy that a girl would kind of talk to quietly on the side but wouldn't attract a group of women.
Of course. Bryce has more SMV (even without fame) but Astrosky is more aesthetic in a PSL way.

6.5PSL

Banned
Of course. Bryce has more SMV (even without fame) but Astrosky is more aesthetic in a PSL way.
Exactly but that's my point. PSL is useless. Who cares if you look good in PSL's eyes. Only think that matters is actual appeal and if women find you attractive.

Titbot

Titbot

Zephir
View attachment 1661538

Finally someone said it

Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

Leaker of Classified Information

caging hard lmao

View attachment 1661538

he looks retarded there but maybe 7/10 usually
he descended tbh

uglymug2

uglymug2

looksmaxxer / whitepiller
7/10 will get most girls, loses points of lacking Neotnous features so will have less appeal to jbs. Idk his height but facially he is gl, should have feminine hairstyle to balance face and he should tan

DaRealSixpence

DaRealSixpence

Banned
View attachment 1661538

what are you talking about? His appeal is extremely high

white
hair
light features (eyes hair)
good jaw
tall

he's chadlite atleast to enough women

Survivor95

Survivor95

Became Chad or dead
Remember back in the days in YouTube, he looked with good bones, but not much appeal, looking skinny, but now seems to add some masculinity and edge, regards he frouded or not the picture, looks 6 psl
View attachment 1661538

Shako Mako

Shako Mako

Mog the pain away
View attachment 1661538

>>Mewing.

W

white girls lover

Bronze
6/10? he became ugly whenever his eyes became hooded why did he do that to himself

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Zephir
He looks good but suffers from barett gay alien syndrome

Hipcel

Hipcel

@The Grinch loves getting humiliated by ugly foids
He looks good but suffers from barett gay alien syndrome
Totally. If I didn't know more about him, I'd assume he's gay simply based on his latest video:

curlyheadjames

curlyheadjames

👄Lipcel👄
lol astrosky is a chad mogs this whole forum he looks insane anyone who says otherwise is coping xD

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Purebred lappid supremacist
View attachment 1661538

Looks like a bad morph htn appeal irl if he doesn’t look uncanny irl

Richard_Hungwell

Richard_Hungwell

Silver
Bad nose really throws off his harmony.

fucclife

fucclife

dindu nuthin
Totally. If I didn't know more about him, I'd assume he's gay simply based on his latest video:

why is his hyoid so skinny and droopy

fucclife

fucclife

dindu nuthin
Deleted member 16834

Deleted member 16834

Millie 💕
Berry berry hawt chad :soy:

inferiorpispot234

inferiorpispot234

RIP RabidRosaries (PBUH)
Sky high appeal, pun intended

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
the autistic hard clenching in that pic, is off putting.

But irl, he has I think decent good appeal in face.
solid HTN at minimum I think.