Rate AstroSky in appeal

6.5PSL

Banned
Screenshot 20220501 1110372

Honestly, a lot of members of this forum cannot understand true appeal due to autism forcing you to only be able to understand concepts (attractiveness) if their is an semi-bjective way in determining it (PSL), but the reality is he has no appeal. I guarantee if I asked girls I know if they found him appealing, they would say no. I would rate him a 5/10 maybe a 6/10 dead serious. Don't care about PSL just want women think. Will a group of high value women be attracted to him? Nope, so average rating.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, buflek, Deleted member 16346 and 4 others
8/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14166, Survivor95 and 5 others
View attachment 1661538

Honestly, a lot of members of this forum cannot understand true appeal due to autism forcing you to only be able to understand concepts (attractiveness) if their is an semi-bjective way in determining it (PSL), but the reality is he has no appeal. I guarantee if I asked girls I know if they found him appealing, they would say no. I would rate him a 5/10 maybe a 6/10 dead serious. Don't care about PSL just want women think. Will a group of high value women be attracted to him? Nope, so average rating.
4.5/10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Utter autism. He has light blue eyes and good bone structure. 7/10 irl appeal. Would be 8+/10 if his nose and lips weren't incel-tier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16346, Richard_Hungwell and 8 others
harmony 404

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, anthony111553, Kingcel32 and 4 others
Utter autism. He has light blue eyes and good bone structure. 7/10 irl appeal. Would be 8+/10 if his nose and lips weren't incel-tier.
Who is more attractive to women. Him or Bryce hall? Just because you have good bones doesn't mean you're attractive. You can look alien and unappealing

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, TrestIsBest and gamma
View attachment 1661538

@StrangerDanger @ArvidGustavsson ironic how this guy cries the most over "frauded" pics from users here and then asks us to rate this

all i want is equity :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 7098
Only somebody with 0 experience with women would say he has no appeal.

Is he gigachad? No. Does he have appeal? Yes.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 15827
@StrangerDanger @ArvidGustavsson ironic how this guy cries the most over "frauded" pics from users here and then asks us to rate this
View attachment 1661558
all i want is equity :Comfy:
I don't like any frauded pictures. I'm just saying rate this photo, it's a way of telling if PSL got to your head or not. If you rate him 8+/10, it got to your head because women don't find him attractive. They would not want to LTR him. This man unironically has more appeal:

600 01764987en Masterfile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Mewton, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others
Only somebody with 0 experience with women would say he has no appeal.

Is he gigachad? No. Does he have appeal? Yes.
:lul:. in reality, he has appeal. I'm saying in this photo. If a woman saw this, they would instantly be turned off. I don't think you understand what women find attractive. Most women think guys that look like this are weird and unappealing.

:lul:. in reality, he has appeal. I'm saying in this photo. If a woman saw this, they would instantly be turned off. I don't think you understand what women find attractive. Most women think guys that look like this are weird and unappealing.
You didn’t say “rate this photo” you said “rate astrosky”

Obviously no one is going to think the weird autistic cartoony morphed pic has appeal, if you put that face on someone in real life but the realistic non cartoon version it’d have appeal too.

View attachment 1661538

he looks aspie

You didn’t say “rate this photo” you said “rate astrosky”

Obviously no one is going to think the weird autistic cartoony morphed pic has appeal, if you put that face on someone in real life but the realistic non cartoon version it’d have appeal too.
Well he does apparently since it's on his IG! He has become gigachad as MALE commenters always say (where are all the women lining up?)

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Titbot
Clarification: rate him in this photo, not based on anything else. Just picture he DMs this pic to a girl after chatting a bit when she asks to see what he looks like.

Well he does apparently since it's on his IG! He has become gigachad as MALE commenters always say (where are all the women lining up?)
Here is why you’re confused, you’re thinking in black and white (literal autist trait btw)

Men overrate, that doesn’t mean he or the realistic version of the morph have ZERO appeal with women, he still has above average appeal he’s just not gigachad.

Here is why you’re confused, you’re thinking in black and white (literal autist trait btw)

Men overrate, that doesn’t mean he or the realistic version of the morph have ZERO appeal with women, he still has above average appeal he’s just not gigachad.
You're being a bit over analytical and autistic. I just said this picture has no appeal and I'd rate it a 5-6. That's it! I know he has actual appeal, just saying this picture is noticeably alien.

get rid of the sideburns and it's already -10 autism points

Who is more attractive to women. Him or Bryce hall? Just because you have good bones doesn't mean you're attractive. You can look alien and unappealing
He has more appeal looks-wise than him.

He has more appeal looks-wise than him.
I see women gravitating yo Bryce
hall in a public setting (if he has no fame). He has more appeal with his accessories, TikTok haircut. AstroSky comes off a bit like a neurodivergent nerdy type of guy that a girl would kind of talk to quietly on the side but wouldn't attract a group of women.

I see women gravitating yo Bryce
hall in a public setting (if he has no fame). He has more appeal with his accessories, TikTok haircut. AstroSky comes off a bit like a neurodivergent nerdy type of guy that a girl would kind of talk to quietly on the side but wouldn't attract a group of women.
Of course. Bryce has more SMV (even without fame) but Astrosky is more aesthetic in a PSL way.

PFLcel

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Titbot
Of course. Bryce has more SMV (even without fame) but Astrosky is more aesthetic in a PSL way.
Exactly but that's my point. PSL is useless. Who cares if you look good in PSL's eyes. Only think that matters is actual appeal and if women find you attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
View attachment 1661538

Finally someone said it

little bit aspy pic but he looks fine

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

caging hard lmao

View attachment 1661538

he looks retarded there but maybe 7/10 usually
he descended tbh

7/10 will get most girls, loses points of lacking Neotnous features so will have less appeal to jbs. Idk his height but facially he is gl, should have feminine hairstyle to balance face and he should tan

View attachment 1661538

what are you talking about? His appeal is extremely high

white
hair
light features (eyes hair)
good jaw
tall

he's chadlite atleast to enough women

everyone knows he looks like a retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Richard_Hungwell
Remember back in the days in YouTube, he looked with good bones, but not much appeal, looking skinny, but now seems to add some masculinity and edge, regards he frouded or not the picture, looks 6 psl
View attachment 1661538

View attachment 1661538

>>Mewing.

• JFL
Frauding gay alien

• Woah
6/10? he became ugly whenever his eyes became hooded why did he do that to himself

He looks good but suffers from barett gay alien syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
He looks good but suffers from barett gay alien syndrome
Totally. If I didn't know more about him, I'd assume he's gay simply based on his latest video:

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
lol astrosky is a chad mogs this whole forum he looks insane anyone who says otherwise is coping xD

• +1
Reactions: LuckySylux and 5'8manlet
View attachment 1661538

Looks like a bad morph htn appeal irl if he doesn’t look uncanny irl

Bad nose really throws off his harmony.

Totally. If I didn't know more about him, I'd assume he's gay simply based on his latest video:

why is his hyoid so skinny and droopy

Berry berry hawt chad :soy:

Sky high appeal, pun intended

the autistic hard clenching in that pic, is off putting.

But irl, he has I think decent good appeal in face.
solid HTN at minimum I think.