Rate Barrett in new candid

“Muh low appeal” seriously this cope is getting old. Barrett has high appeal he just look a bit too gl in pics. As soon as your girl saw barrett irl she’ll act like u never existed. Foids chose me over barrett too but that doesn’t mean anything he looks better than me in motion. Why don’t u try sending in motion videos of both to girls? I don’t see @Sikkunt23 or even me outslaying barrett irl.

He. Looks. Like. Shit. He is utterly disturbing. I remember back in 2017, I was utterly shocked at how uncanny he looked and thought he had a botched plastic surgery. The females I asked chose Eriksen over Sikkunt and Eriksen indeed mogs Sikkunt to oblivion. By your logic, females would choose Sikkunt over Eriksen in real life :feelsuhh:. Stop being so goddamn retarded and accept the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, johncruz12345 and Sikkunt23
I didnt claim anything because Im never giving pics to you since i dont want my face asocciated with What i have Said here you believe What you want you high inhib shitstain
Works with me subhuman, don’t ever claim to mog on this site again you high inhib bitch, jfl at this nigga you aren’t moggin sikkunt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Sikkunt23
Finally objectivity @Taylorswift take notes faggot
@Salludon just lost his credibility with that retarded ass claim. Barrett looks shit and my females aren’t lying because they still chose Eriksen over Sikkunt but they chose Sikkunt over Barrett (because Barrett is a low tier normie). There is legitimately so few credible raters here who can see from the perspective of a female.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
“Muh low appeal” seriously this cope is getting old. Barrett has high appeal he just look a bit too gl in pics. As soon as your girl saw barrett irl she’ll act like u never existed. Foids chose me over barrett too but that doesn’t mean anything he looks better than me in motion. Why don’t u try sending in motion videos of both to girls? I don’t see @Sikkunt23 or even me outslaying barrett irl.

Salludon based af

Works with me subhuman, don’t ever claim to mog on this site again you high inhib bitch, jfl at this nigga you aren’t moggin sikkunt
Whatever you say

I never claimed to mog lol @Taylorswift just used random pics to prove a point . Again girls just look at pleasing faces more and like them . Barret can look uncanny and girls sense it

I never claimed to mog lol @Taylorswift just used random pics to prove a point . Again girls just look at pleasing faces more and like them . Barret can look uncanny and girls sense it
Bruh they don’t “sense” it. They see him as ugly and utterly nauseating to look at. He is legitimately a low tier normie.

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 7863
Bruh they don’t “sense” it. They see him as ugly and utterly nauseating to look at. He is legitimately a low tier normie.
Bruh you are also ugly as shit no offense you said it yourself. Stop trying to bring Barrett down to your level

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Bruh you are also ugly as shit no offense you said it yourself. Stop trying to bring Barrett down to your level
Yes, Barrett is unironically on the same level of attractiveness as I am. You can keep coping all you want for your “idol” but he looks like shit. Eriksen is the only guy so far you mentioned who genuinely looks good (hence why he got chosen over Sikkunt).

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and Sikkunt23
Lol barrett slays No low tier normie slays as gl chicks as him , you are beyond retarded atm Wtf

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Lol barrett slays No low tier normie slays as gl chicks as him , you are beyond retarded atm Wtf
Barrett slays with status and social circle game. He probably slayed in Highschool where he still looked like somewhat of a normal human being and had that androgynous final fantasy character look to him. In his recent pics (including the ones posted so far in this thread), he is a low tier normie and he knows it which is why he seldom posts his pics. I would be more insecure if I looked like him because I would be an uncanny subhuman and not just a regular subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow and Sikkunt23
@Salludon just lost his credibility with that retarded ass claim. Barrett looks shit and my females aren’t lying because they still chose Eriksen over Sikkunt but they chose Sikkunt over Barrett (because Barrett is a low tier normie). There is legitimately so few credible raters here who can see from the perspective of a female.
Damn i mog chico, gandy, o’pry, and eriksen then. Why am i not a world known MM yet? You see how stupid this shit is. Also according to an experiment done by @Greecgawd girls chose @larsanova69 over me so that makes larsanova the biggest gigamogger to ever exist? You need to find a better way to judge someones appeal. Do a tinder on both @Sikkunt23 and Barrett. Yeah i know it’s a bit of a hassle but that’ll clear your doubts.

AC726503 D0CC 4477 8303 1042433D89A4
FBC3B60D 90F5 454E 8A24 86D13BFEAD74
E75579BE 7C0B 4BFA B535 CBE55321C519
A19E6D1E D18C 4403 9322 1236A7DC1445

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Mateusz74, rentfreegigachad and 5 others
Salludon legit thinks Barret would out slay him. Lmal.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Damn i mog chico, gandy, o’pry, and eriksen then. Why am i not a world known MM yet? You see how stupid this shit is. Also according to an experiment done by @Greecgawd girls chose @larsanova69 over me so that makes larsanova the biggest gigamogger to ever exist? You need to find a better way to judge someones appeal. Do a tinder on both @Sikkunt23 and Barrett. Yeah i know it’s a bit of a hassle but that’ll clear your doubts.

View attachment 756187View attachment 756189View attachment 756190View attachment 756191
yes u would . if u got hired by a mdoeling agency and were a model , girls would love u and you would be famous . dont know what else to say , thoughts ? @Taylorswift

• +1

View attachment 756187View attachment 756189View attachment 756190View attachment 756191
The girls you’re talking about are all under 15 years old. Go watch the vid again

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 7863, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person

You are too humble with your looks salludon. :lul: :lul: . First time I saw your pics. I thought u were a model. I was shocked when I found that you were on this site.

• +1
IM also pretty sure his pic was faceapped, he looks very different inmotion
The girls you’re talking about are all under 15 years old. Go watch the vid again

You only ask 1 female at a time and you chose the worst pics of each model. Questionnaire is a reliable way to get females' opinions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Sikkunt23
You only ask 1 female at a time and you chose the worst pics of each model. Questionnaire is a reliable way to get females' opinions.
i dont get why people cope tbh. its literally a direct face to face comparison . there is no reaosn for women to lie , and like u said , they jsut pick better looking people jfl. even the girl picked salludon even if she was a chico fan...

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Warlow, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
Barrett slays with status and social circle game. He probably slayed in Highschool where he still looked like somewhat of a normal human being and had that androgynous final fantasy character look to him. In his recent pics (including the ones posted so far in this thread), he is a low tier normie and he knows it which is why he seldom posts his pics. I would be more insecure if I looked like him because I would be an uncanny subhuman and not just a regular subhuman.
i am not against you that he looks like shit nowadays , but here he is 7 psl
LastingWeakDungenesscrab max 1mb

his main problem nowadays is his face width , altough looking like a cat is aesthetic af to me its ofc not as appealing to girls as a textbook chad like zach cox

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Sikkunt23
i dont get why people cope tbh. its literally a direct face to face comparison . there is no reaosn for women to lie , and like u said , they jsut pick better looking people jfl. even the girl picked salludon even if she was a chico fan...
Salludon did some top tier cherrypicking there. Literally carefully chose the worst pics of each model JFL. If i did the questionnaire and picked the right pics of each model then he would have gotten brutally ratio'd. I'm done arguing since this shit is getting stale. Autists here can believe whatever they want, i care about what females want.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and johncruz12345
@Over please teach these incels the gospel (don’t worry sikkunt you aren’t incel bb😘)

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 7863
This forum's rating section is a joke. Whoever comes asking for a rating in this forum is setting himself up for failure. So few of you have credibility and are non-autistic.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto, johncruz12345 and Sikkunt23
This forum's rating section is a joke. Whoever comes asking for a rating in this forum is setting himself up for failure. So few of you have credibility and are non-autistic.
You are not exempt jfl, beauty really isn’t objective it seems

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Sikkunt23
@Over please teach these incels the gospel (don’t worry sikkunt you aren’t incel bb😘)
tbh i blackpilled @Over a while ago jfl . also u mog homie tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Sikkunt23
You are not exempt jfl, beauty really isn’t objective it seems
It is objective in the sense of who appeals to females the most and so few users here have the ability to determine that due to a lack of NTness.

I asked @XANTARES to conduct that experiment and he asked way more girls. I’m just posting one ss. But ye ur right u should ask ur snapchat girls with better pics of them.

• +1
It is objective in the sense of who appeals to females the most and so few users here have the ability to determine that due to a lack of NTness.
I’ll give you that

• +1
@Sikkunt23 i have seen your photos, you are like 5.5 psl with high JB appeal in my opinion but honeslty Barrett mogs you hard and JFl at even comparing to a gigachad like eriksen

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Taylorswift and Sikkunt23
@Sikkunt23 i have seen your photos, you are like 5.5 psl with high JB appeal in my opinion but honeslty Barrett mogs you hard and JFl at even comparing to a gigachad like eriksen
I didn’t make the claim. And ya . Also no jfl he did it to prove a point tbh ...

• +1
Reactions: rentfreegigachad
  • +1
Ur a good user even if I disagree with u . Tbh I act sometimes heated and it’s autistic ngl
I appreciate the compliment bro, I just aim to be as objective as possible. I'm a realist tbh

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Sikkunt23
I asked @XANTARES to conduct that experiment and he asked way more girls. I’m just posting one ss. But ye ur right u should ask ur snapchat girls with better pics of them.
I put you up against Dellisola even though it’s unfair because he is a giga Chad but you can see that you got ratio’d hard. Only 1 chose you because she doesn’t like bearded guys in general. I told you that you just cherrypicked pics where those models look aspie

C21B0944 867D 47A4 BFFD 92F4731BB086
28B51B03 9FD9 4967 89A5 F30C801D7FB4
BA823E00 E9A4 4E47 8BB7 6A6773D3DE0B
8C1509DD 8BFC 4A08 BB80 33106A397C8A
260BFA32 8615 4DD7 8DF6 4405EABFCD73

@PapiMew brutal Dellisolapill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Administrator, Sikkunt23, johncruz12345 and 2 others
He looks like Final fantasy character.

I told you that you just cherrypicked pics where those models look aspie
So if just by choosing a slightly aspie pic of someone can completely change the outcome how is this a good method then? Also those weren’t aspie pics lol. That is just how they look in selfies so choosing a selfie vs a selfie is better comparison than a pic taken by a professional camera.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, Mateusz74, Taylorswift and 2 others
i dont get why people cope tbh. its literally a direct face to face comparison . there is no reaosn for women to lie , and like u said , they jsut pick better
I put you up against Dellisola even though it’s unfair because he is a giga Chad but you can see that you got ratio’d hard. Only 1 chose you because she doesn’t like bearded guys in general. I told you that you just cherrypicked pics where those models look aspie

View attachment 756279View attachment 756281View attachment 756303View attachment 756311View attachment 756304

What makes dellisola better looking than salludon?

But for real Barret looks better in live than he looks in photo..

• +1

View attachment 756279View attachment 756281View attachment 756303View attachment 756311View attachment 756304

tbh salludon looks better in that photo but you chose a shit photo of dellisola and best photo of salludon

dellisola mogs him obviously

What makes dellisola better looking than salludon?
Dellisola is a walking god thats what

• +1
Reactions: Administrator, Taylorswift, johncruz12345 and 1 other person

Fuck ur high iq . Please start making the thread soon I’ll ask more girls . Send me HTNS tbh

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and johncruz12345
His eyes area is MUCH more aesthetically pleasing and also he has better colouring . Simple as that .
But for real Barret looks better in live than he looks in photo..

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift

One of my favourite users ngl. You arent autistic like most people here and actually know what makes someone good looking.

• +1
@Taylorswift who do u think mogs dellisola or zach cox.

• JFL
So if just by choosing a slightly aspie pic of someone can completely change the outcome how is this a good method then? Also those weren’t aspie pics lol. That is just how they look in selfies so choosing a selfie vs a selfie is better comparison than a pic taken by a professional camera.
More cope ngl .

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
@Taylorswift who do u think mogs dellisola or zach cox.
Del and it’s literally not even close . I had some girls say they didn’t like zach coxx but no one told me they didn’t like delll

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and johncruz12345
More cope ngl .
Just wait lol. I’m gonna destroy this barrett has low appeal cope. I’ll ask some girls too but will choose good pics of Barrett unlike you two. Sikkunt what pic of u should i use?

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift, Sikkunt23, johncruz12345 and 1 other person