Rate Barrett in new candid

Just wait lol. I’m gonna destroy this barrett has low appeal cope. I’ll ask some girls too but will choose good pics of Barrett unlike you two. Sikkunt what pic of u should i use?
Don’t involve me like I said I didn’t claim mogging barret . Use other HTNs if u want . Also u can’t use fruaded barret pics btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Salludon
Just wait lol. I’m gonna destroy this barrett has low appeal cope. I’ll ask some girls too but will choose good pics of Barrett unlike you two. Sikkunt what pic of u should i use?
running a tinder experiment with actual good photos should be enough. im not even a fan of his and jeff seid but i can appreciate their good looks

i even said it before that girls choosing someone like gandy over him doesnt mean he has low appeal, lmao .

there is no chance he wouldnt clean up a dating app with photos like this

He looks insane, i cant believ people are calling him low tier normie

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Sikkunt23, Mateusz74 and 4 others
Don’t involve me like I said I didn’t claim mogging barret . Use other HTNs if u want . Also u can’t use fruaded barret pics btw
Lol so now it’s frauding. Like @Taylorswift said i chose “aspie pics” of those MMs thats why i won and thats exactly what you’re doing with barrett, choosing his pics where he looks the most uncanny and doll like to prove your point

So if just by choosing a slightly aspie pic of someone can completely change the outcome how is this a good method then? Also those weren’t aspie pics lol. That is just how they look in selfies so choosing a selfie vs a selfie is better comparison than a pic taken by a professional camera.
If you had a professional camera photo, I would have chosen that one. I simply chose your best up to date pic. Unless you can provide a better picture then I will keep using that selfie for comparison.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Lol so now it’s frauding. Like @Taylorswift said i chose “aspie pics” of those MMs thats why i won and thats exactly what you’re doing with barrett, choosing his pics where he looks the most uncanny and doll like to prove your point
I chose the pics of Barrett that were posted here by some aspies claiming that he looks good. Either way he looks shit.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
you need to understand that women rooting on these anonymous chatting apps are rejected by society for their looks, they prolly been rejected by white chad and most of them are bbc copers, shit way to check what actual white uberstacy wants you little curry coper

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
I chose the pics of Barrett that were posted here by some aspies claiming that he looks good. Either way he looks shit.
@Sikkunt23 @Taylorswift
ask those girls who looks the best in this photo

here there is a low tier normie, high tier normie or chadlite (if body included) and chad [[strictly in my opinion]]
so you can see if those girls think the left and right guy of michael b jordan are looksmatched or not since you think hes low tier normie

you need to understand that women rooting on these anonymous chatting apps are rejected by society for their looks, they prolly been rejected by white chad and most of them are bbc copers, shit way to check what actual white uberstacy wants you little curry coper
He mogs your whole lineage.

@Sikkunt23 @Taylorswift
ask those girls who looks the best in this photo
View attachment 756396

here there is a low tier normie, high tier normie or chadlite (if body included) and chad [[strictly in my opinion]]
so you can see if those girls think the left and right guy of michael b jordan are looksmatched or not since you think hes low tier normie
Even if I do ask and they choose Michael B Jordan you will say that it’s because of status halo.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Do you know how to read you fuckin brainlet? i’m actually saying what you’re saying i’m not claiming i look better than them i i just said it’s a shit way to prove appeal.

Even if I do ask and they choose Michael B Jordan you will say that it’s because of status halo.
actually just use it tbh i wont say its status halo, if thye choose michael jordan then fair eniugh

Do you know how to read you fuckin brainlet? i’m actually saying what you’re saying i’m not claiming i look better than them i i just said it’s a shit way to prove appeal.
ok then dn read tbh

actually just use it tbh i wont say its status halo, if thye choose michael jordan then fair eniugh
893CC089 AD10 4728 80EC 1AA57DCAD212
1FBFA271 E06F 47D4 87B7 07E2B95BA226
044192F4 BF7C 4A33 9779 E7CA552954D3

FB6A78F1 0AFC 435A B913 322B231B6993

Please read the conversation under the “spoilers” tag @Sikkunt23 @Salludon @Warlow @Truthmirrorcoper

a322c03a94505b92e5e284e03ff0e3be.gif

• +1
Reactions: rentfreegigachad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Taylorswift
@Salludon last 2 screenshots

0A56F6E3 56EB 4294 BC6E 2FF13C30742D
BE280858 5600 4449 8370 C539DDED327A

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Sikkunt23
He definitely knows this site his bloat went down

• +1