Rate based on features (I'm low-key gonna say some weird shit here, can't be risk being identified with face) and looksmaxx advice

SaltedMayonase

SaltedMayonase

Iron
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
59
Reputation
18
Bangladeshi (gonna be crucified because of it here)
16
5'7"
Wrist 18cm
Ankle 25cm
Clavicles 16cm (measuring it single handedly is hard. Expect some error in measurement)
Biacromial width 42.5cm
Jaw width 12 cm (cheekbones are a bit wider)
High set cheekbones
Ramus 5.5cm
#cdb4ad skin tone (gets way darker in the sun/with sun exposure like #84716b, #a6928b or darker)
No acene
Positive canthal tilt (have gotten low as 2° and high as 8° based on picture angles, so I'll not name a single value)
No nostril show from Infront
A straight nose with a very minor bump (not noticable unless looked closely)
Nose width is same as one eye width
Low set eyebrows
No upper eyelid exposure
One eye gap between eyes
No sclera show under irsis
112.5° gonial angle
FWHR 2.1
5-6 finger Adams apple to chin (I'm not sure what this actually measures and I might be doing it wrong)
~Perfect three thirds
average philtrum length

Known Extreme Failos:
recessed chin (not recessed recessed but still looks recessed af), chin protrudes past brow ridge but sits behind the upper lips. Also have a overbite when I bite down on the molars. I Fail the E-Line test.
If two sets of teeth are put together,
chin aligns with lips and protrudes further than the eye brows. Passes E-Line test (pulling back the lips a bit).
This wasn't like this a year ago. Also the hooded eyes and canthal tilt. Could it be the maxilla has gotten a growth spurt that my mandible yet not has achieved? Also, 8 teeth show while smiling. The upper set of teeth set are pretty straight, but my lower set of teeth not crowded but let's say have experienced more "entropy" than the upper set. Also, I haven't gotten my wisdom teeth yet. I got the 12th molars randomly one-day as I didn't really feel anything, so I don't really know when I got them. I think my jaw may lengthen. I got 28 teeth as of now. My upper palate has a U shape. My tounge basically fits like a puzzle piece.

1.45 mouth to nose ratio

The nose bump could be considered a failo as well, but it's minor enough to not be noticed.


Also, I'm like fat as fuck. I have taken about 1cm off of measurements that fat can effect (wrists and ankles) to account for it. I made sure that my biacromial width is pure bone. I'd rather underestimate my potential then to over estimate it.

My FWHR is mostly bone. I only 5mm of stuff on my widest part of my cheekbones (like fat and skin on top of the bone). After my weight loss I feel like I'll still be in the 1.9 range.
Ramus and Gonial Angle are a estimation based on me feeling around with a scale and a protractor (JFL), so they can be off my a few mm/degrees.
I also most probably had high prenatal testosterone, my ring finger is almost one knuckle length longer than my index finger

Strength wise:
Squated 87 KG x 6 on my first few weeks of training. I wasn't consistent though.
Grip strength 75KGs on right hand and 50KG on left hand max, both are taken with a analog dynamometer (this is just in strength, both forearms are relatively same in size, other muscle groups are same in strength and size between left and right sides)
I don't goon. Don't accuse me of it.


My personal rating for myself:

Being detanned, holding a normal bite, perfect lighting (all of these makes me look way leaner, makes my eyes the focus and cheekbones more prominent):

Front profile: High MTN to HTN
Side profile: High LTN to MTN

Being normally outside or in school:

Front profile: High SubHuman to Low Sub3
Side profile: Low SubHuman to SubHuman
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub5kang and Coolcatcastle
Fucking kill yourself
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: softmaxed, i<3cats, Verdams mum and 1 other person
Bangladeshi (gonna be crucified because of it here)
16
5'7"
Wrist 18cm
Ankle 25cm
Clavicles 16cm (measuring it single handedly is hard. Expect some error in measurement)
Biacromial width 42.5cm
Jaw width 12 cm (cheekbones are a bit wider)
High set cheekbones
Ramus 5.5cm
#cdb4ad skin tone (gets way darker in the sun/with sun exposure like #84716b, #a6928b or darker)
No acene
Positive canthal tilt (have gotten low as 2° and high as 8° based on picture angles, so I'll not name a single value)
No nostril show from Infront
A straight nose with a very minor bump (not noticable unless looked closely)
Nose width is same as one eye width
Low set eyebrows
No upper eyelid exposure
One eye gap between eyes
No sclera show under irsis
112.5° gonial angle
FWHR 2.1
5-6 finger Adams apple to chin (I'm not sure what this actually measures and I might be doing it wrong)
~Perfect three thirds
average philtrum length

Known Extreme Failos:
recessed chin (not recessed recessed but still looks recessed af), chin protrudes past brow ridge but sits behind the upper lips. Also have a overbite when I bite down on the molars. I Fail the E-Line test.
If two sets of teeth are put together,
chin aligns with lips and protrudes further than the eye brows. Passes E-Line test (pulling back the lips a bit).
This wasn't like this a year ago. Also the hooded eyes and canthal tilt. Could it be the maxilla has gotten a growth spurt that my mandible yet not has achieved? Also, 8 teeth show while smiling. The upper set of teeth set are pretty straight, but my lower set of teeth not crowded but let's say have experienced more "entropy" than the upper set. Also, I haven't gotten my wisdom teeth yet. I got the 12th molars randomly one-day as I didn't really feel anything, so I don't really know when I got them. I think my jaw may lengthen. I got 28 teeth as of now. My upper palate has a U shape. My tounge basically fits like a puzzle piece.

1.45 mouth to nose ratio

The nose bump could be considered a failo as well, but it's minor enough to not be noticed.


Also, I'm like fat as fuck. I have taken about 1cm off of measurements that fat can effect (wrists and ankles) to account for it. I made sure that my biacromial width is pure bone. I'd rather underestimate my potential then to over estimate it.

My FWHR is mostly bone. I only 5mm of stuff on my widest part of my cheekbones (like fat and skin on top of the bone). After my weight loss I feel like I'll still be in the 1.9 range.
Ramus and Gonial Angle are a estimation based on me feeling around with a scale and a protractor (JFL), so they can be off my a few mm/degrees.
I also most probably had high prenatal testosterone, my ring finger is almost one knuckle length longer than my index finger

Strength wise:
Squated 87 KG x 6 on my first few weeks of training. I wasn't consistent though.
Grip strength 75KGs on right hand and 50KG on left hand max, both are taken with a analog dynamometer (this is just in strength, both forearms are relatively same in size, other muscle groups are same in strength and size between left and right sides)
I don't goon. Don't accuse me of it.


My personal rating for myself:

Being detanned, holding a normal bite, perfect lighting (all of these makes me look way leaner, makes my eyes the focus and cheekbones more prominent):

Front profile: High MTN to HTN
Side profile: High LTN to MTN

Being normally outside or in school:

Front profile: High SubHuman to Low Sub3
Side profile: Low SubHuman to SubHuman
holy yap
 
dnr bro just post a pic you could've figured out a smart way to censor yourself in the time it took for you to write allat
 
>Bangladeshi

Say no more, it's over
 
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Tldr you really spent all that effort for no reason you could have just sent a pic of yourself no one gives a fuck
 
dnr bro just post a pic you could've figured out a smart way to censor yourself in the time it took for you to write allat
I actually had this a while ago. I finally had the will to post this.
 
>Bangladeshi

Say no more, it's over
1000404262
 
Tldr you really spent all that effort for no reason you could have just sent a pic of yourself no one gives a fuck
I actually had this a while ago. I finally had the will to post this. Have been lurking here for a while.
 
Bangladeshi (gonna be crucified because of it here)
16
5'7"
Wrist 18cm
Ankle 25cm
Clavicles 16cm (measuring it single handedly is hard. Expect some error in measurement)
Biacromial width 42.5cm
Jaw width 12 cm (cheekbones are a bit wider)
High set cheekbones
Ramus 5.5cm
#cdb4ad skin tone (gets way darker in the sun/with sun exposure like #84716b, #a6928b or darker)
No acene
Positive canthal tilt (have gotten low as 2° and high as 8° based on picture angles, so I'll not name a single value)
No nostril show from Infront
A straight nose with a very minor bump (not noticable unless looked closely)
Nose width is same as one eye width
Low set eyebrows
No upper eyelid exposure
One eye gap between eyes
No sclera show under irsis
112.5° gonial angle
FWHR 2.1
5-6 finger Adams apple to chin (I'm not sure what this actually measures and I might be doing it wrong)
~Perfect three thirds
average philtrum length

Known Extreme Failos:
recessed chin (not recessed recessed but still looks recessed af), chin protrudes past brow ridge but sits behind the upper lips. Also have a overbite when I bite down on the molars. I Fail the E-Line test.
If two sets of teeth are put together,
chin aligns with lips and protrudes further than the eye brows. Passes E-Line test (pulling back the lips a bit).
This wasn't like this a year ago. Also the hooded eyes and canthal tilt. Could it be the maxilla has gotten a growth spurt that my mandible yet not has achieved? Also, 8 teeth show while smiling. The upper set of teeth set are pretty straight, but my lower set of teeth not crowded but let's say have experienced more "entropy" than the upper set. Also, I haven't gotten my wisdom teeth yet. I got the 12th molars randomly one-day as I didn't really feel anything, so I don't really know when I got them. I think my jaw may lengthen. I got 28 teeth as of now. My upper palate has a U shape. My tounge basically fits like a puzzle piece.

1.45 mouth to nose ratio

The nose bump could be considered a failo as well, but it's minor enough to not be noticed.


Also, I'm like fat as fuck. I have taken about 1cm off of measurements that fat can effect (wrists and ankles) to account for it. I made sure that my biacromial width is pure bone. I'd rather underestimate my potential then to over estimate it.

My FWHR is mostly bone. I only 5mm of stuff on my widest part of my cheekbones (like fat and skin on top of the bone). After my weight loss I feel like I'll still be in the 1.9 range.
Ramus and Gonial Angle are a estimation based on me feeling around with a scale and a protractor (JFL), so they can be off my a few mm/degrees.
I also most probably had high prenatal testosterone, my ring finger is almost one knuckle length longer than my index finger

Strength wise:
Squated 87 KG x 6 on my first few weeks of training. I wasn't consistent though.
Grip strength 75KGs on right hand and 50KG on left hand max, both are taken with a analog dynamometer (this is just in strength, both forearms are relatively same in size, other muscle groups are same in strength and size between left and right sides)
I don't goon. Don't accuse me of it.


My personal rating for myself:

Being detanned, holding a normal bite, perfect lighting (all of these makes me look way leaner, makes my eyes the focus and cheekbones more prominent):

Front profile: High MTN to HTN
Side profile: High LTN to MTN

Being normally outside or in school:

Front profile: High SubHuman to Low Sub3
Side profile: Low SubHuman to SubHuman
1790803516668
 
Bangladeshi (gonna be crucified because of it here)
16
5'7"
Wrist 18cm
Ankle 25cm
Clavicles 16cm (measuring it single handedly is hard. Expect some error in measurement)
Biacromial width 42.5cm
Jaw width 12 cm (cheekbones are a bit wider)
High set cheekbones
Ramus 5.5cm
#cdb4ad skin tone (gets way darker in the sun/with sun exposure like #84716b, #a6928b or darker)
No acene
Positive canthal tilt (have gotten low as 2° and high as 8° based on picture angles, so I'll not name a single value)
No nostril show from Infront
A straight nose with a very minor bump (not noticable unless looked closely)
Nose width is same as one eye width
Low set eyebrows
No upper eyelid exposure
One eye gap between eyes
No sclera show under irsis
112.5° gonial angle
FWHR 2.1
5-6 finger Adams apple to chin (I'm not sure what this actually measures and I might be doing it wrong)
~Perfect three thirds
average philtrum length

Known Extreme Failos:
recessed chin (not recessed recessed but still looks recessed af), chin protrudes past brow ridge but sits behind the upper lips. Also have a overbite when I bite down on the molars. I Fail the E-Line test.
If two sets of teeth are put together,
chin aligns with lips and protrudes further than the eye brows. Passes E-Line test (pulling back the lips a bit).
This wasn't like this a year ago. Also the hooded eyes and canthal tilt. Could it be the maxilla has gotten a growth spurt that my mandible yet not has achieved? Also, 8 teeth show while smiling. The upper set of teeth set are pretty straight, but my lower set of teeth not crowded but let's say have experienced more "entropy" than the upper set. Also, I haven't gotten my wisdom teeth yet. I got the 12th molars randomly one-day as I didn't really feel anything, so I don't really know when I got them. I think my jaw may lengthen. I got 28 teeth as of now. My upper palate has a U shape. My tounge basically fits like a puzzle piece.

1.45 mouth to nose ratio

The nose bump could be considered a failo as well, but it's minor enough to not be noticed.


Also, I'm like fat as fuck. I have taken about 1cm off of measurements that fat can effect (wrists and ankles) to account for it. I made sure that my biacromial width is pure bone. I'd rather underestimate my potential then to over estimate it.

My FWHR is mostly bone. I only 5mm of stuff on my widest part of my cheekbones (like fat and skin on top of the bone). After my weight loss I feel like I'll still be in the 1.9 range.
Ramus and Gonial Angle are a estimation based on me feeling around with a scale and a protractor (JFL), so they can be off my a few mm/degrees.
I also most probably had high prenatal testosterone, my ring finger is almost one knuckle length longer than my index finger

Strength wise:
Squated 87 KG x 6 on my first few weeks of training. I wasn't consistent though.
Grip strength 75KGs on right hand and 50KG on left hand max, both are taken with a analog dynamometer (this is just in strength, both forearms are relatively same in size, other muscle groups are same in strength and size between left and right sides)
I don't goon. Don't accuse me of it.


My personal rating for myself:

Being detanned, holding a normal bite, perfect lighting (all of these makes me look way leaner, makes my eyes the focus and cheekbones more prominent):

Front profile: High MTN to HTN
Side profile: High LTN to MTN

Being normally outside or in school:

Front profile: High SubHuman to Low Sub3
Side profile: Low SubHuman to SubHuman
Pm face
 
5'7
Bengali
Fat

The other stuff is completely irrelevant ngl.
 

Similar threads

PG4BINX
Replies
2
Views
40
PG4BINX
PG4BINX
benji6903
Replies
2
Views
45
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian
Krus0
Replies
13
Views
73
Krus0
Krus0
folingang
Replies
3
Views
51
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian
pow6
Replies
16
Views
72
foidslayer2006
foidslayer2006

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top