Rate before and after morph (be honest)

D

Deleted member 1851

I am not an incel. All my posts were satire.

I changed:

- cheekbone filter ( I will probably never have those but they can defo look better since im at like 19-20% bf rn)

- smooth skin filter

For some reason, it also changed my eyebrows and got them darker

Is something like this unachievable? If yes, how much can I improve?

Also, what ethnicity do I look like?

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Fix your acne, cuz the pirate beard and gymmax asap, train neck also to fix your pencil neck that should be your priority

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Fix your acne, cuz the pirate beard and gymmax asap, train neck also to fix your pencil neck that should be your priority
Yeah I am doing those. I started taking roaccutane this week and working out for a month now too, I am trying to grow my beard to see what it looks like but I am still 16 so i dont think its gonna be that good haha

4.2PSL - 5PSL

• Woah
Only real change is eyes. No psl change Whatsoever cuz its a still pic

• +1
Only real change is eyes. No psl change Whatsoever cuz its a still pic
You mean my eyebrows, right? Do you recommend any products I could use?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
You mean my eyebrows, right? Do you recommend any products I could use?
No eye shape and thightness.

For eyebrows go minox and latisse

• +1
LTN/below average before
Normie/average after

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 18840
in the first pic, what features make me LTN (besides acne) and are they changeable?
first pic = nromie in base. But I make it LTN/below average due to skin quality/acne.
That is muh rating.

It's Cope, imo. To NOT take into consideration skin quality when doing a rating. And just rate based on someone base.
Because irl, and in Tinder/online. Women, people, also take the feature of skin quality into their reactions to someone.

Your jaw width is bad (like me, I also have that). Possible solution besaides suregry, is sometimes better (more) facial hair. to fraud a wider jaw.

first pic = nromie in base. But I make it LTN/below average due to skin quality/acne.
That is muh rating.

It's Cope, imo. To NOT take into consideration skin quality when doing a rating. And just rate based on someone base.
Because irl, and in Tinder/online. Women, people, also take the feature of skin quality into their reactions to someone.

Your jaw width is bad (like me, I also have that). Possible solution besaides suregry, is sometimes better (more) facial hair. to fraud a wider jaw.
Alright, do you have like an Arab type of beard or just a stubble? Yeah I have some really bad acne but I hope to get it fixed with roaccutane, hope I can get this fixed in the next couple of months

Alright, do you have like an Arab type of beard or just a stubble? Yeah I have some really bad acne but I hope to get it fixed with roaccutane, hope I can get this fixed in the next couple of months
acne = brutals. I hope you can beat it.

I have a heavy stubble. full beard is imo not a good look, in general.
I have shit facial hair gentics, so i can't grow that much. below facial hair, came about only with high efforts (minox, diluted peppermint oil, occassional dermaroller)
Out 20210610 143213 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Deprived

I have shit facial hair gentics, so i can't grow that much. below facial hair, came about only with high efforts (minox, diluted peppermint oil, occassional dermaroller)
View attachment 1670010
prettyboy oldcel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Sny

View attachment 1670010
Thanks for the advice bro! Not sure how you looked like before the stubble but ur defo not subhuman now haha

I know a guy who looks so much like you and has a cute gf but is NT and has a lot of friends. Not assuming you have problems in dating tho.

I know a guy who looks so much like you and has a cute gf but is NT and has a lot of friends. Not assuming you have problems in dating tho.
I am khhv for basically 2 years now since the pandemic started, im high inhib af rn and am only gonna go back to parties and shit once im looking a bit better