Reactions: Deleted member 20370, ROTTING, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
6.5/10 HTN carried by hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, BearBoy, Oberyn and 3 others
Great harmony. No flaws except maybe too light hair but that’s a stretch. He doesn’t really have a striking feature though. 6 PSL.
isn't this model tier or close to it?

his teeth kind of looked weird on the left photo. But life would definitely not be as hard as @Curry Suicide :ROFLMAO::feelswhy:

@skinnytwink your a higher psl cuz of looksmax.org (y)

I would murder 100 curries to look like him. 1 PSL difference is so drastic I can't handle the brutal mog :feelswhy::feelswhy:
me too. but also there's probably only 1 or 2 guys in the entire school of like 1700 even close to this psl & smv. so chadlites/chads are extremely rare

• +1
Reactions: to be human
4.4 psl, I would put him mid-tier HTN at best. I'm 5.5 PSL. Not sure what's with these rates. I think most people on here don't know how to rate properly lol.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BearBoy, spectacularpixlr, Oberyn and 7 others
Looks good enough, but absolute top-tier pheno, looks like a rich prince

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16683
4.4 psl, I would put him mid-tier HTN at best. I'm 5.5 PSL. Not sure what's with these rates. I think most people on here don't know how to rate properly lol.
he's definitely higher than 4.4 psl, he's probably a half a point lower than you

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and rand anon
he's definitely higher than 4.4 psl, he's probably a half a point lower than you
No shot because my friend Niko69 is 5 PSL, but exactly 4.8 PSL on the scale, and there is a noticeable difference between him and your friend and a very strong difference between your friend and me. I think bias is coming to play here. He's on par with kostyxd on TikTok.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Nims
No shot because my friend Niko69 is 5 PSL, but exactly 4.8 PSL on the scale, and there is a noticeable difference between him and your friend and a very strong difference between your friend and me. I think bias is coming to play here. He's on par with kostyxd on TikTok.
send pics of yourself

Chadlite.

He is peak female gaze. Unlimited irl appeal. Tutorial mode on a different plane of existence, while I rot in an abyss of corpses.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bwrauycnee, ROTTING, dirtydorito and 3 others
niko is better looking than kostyxd from what i've seen. at least in that one smiling pic that i've seen in so many threads. kosty is like mid tier htn. this guy that i posted is probably around niko's level in these smiling pics. with his face relaxed he's mogger even in shit lighting.
B4292A4B 4DC7 440A 94D7 58B2A3C51C74
8404867F 390A 43E8 9C1F 11F4F6B6B5D2
EE6D5B14 7387 44E1 834F CD4A6391CD24

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
niko is better looking than kostyxd from what i've seen. at least in that one smiling pic that i've seen in so many threads. kosty is like mid tier htn. this guy that i posted is probably around niko's level in these smiling pics. with his face relaxed he's mogger even in shit lighting. View attachment 1829728View attachment 1829729View attachment 1829730
Your friend is on par with kostyxd. I already Niko was better looking than him lol. There is a clear difference of at least 0.4 psl points between your friend and Niko.

Chadlite.

He is peak female gaze. Unlimited irl appeal. Tutorial mode on a different plane of existence, while I rot in an abyss of corpses.
we will ascend don't worry i believe in us 🤞. plus the white tiktok girls will date hot ethnics to seem more woke and not racist

Your friend is on par with kostyxd. I already Niko was better looking than him lol. There is a clear difference of at least 0.4 psl points between your friend and Niko.
send more pics of niko

If that’s actually you he is on the same tier as you. 5.5 PSL on second thought.

• JFL
Reactions: Leo69
If he's Chadlite, then I'm gigachad lol.
you guys have different appeals don't be narcy. personally i think you are half a psl higher than him or at least ur smv is a bit higher. but i also think your photo is at least some what edited, it looks too hd. but if it's not then mirin your high quality hotness 😍

xq614drgncu81.jpg

That's the photos he used for his Tinder profile, which was posted before on here.
they are basically the same smv

If that’s actually you he is on the same tier as you. 5.5 PSL on second thought.
Hey, not to be rude, but I think you need to get better on rating. I'm just gonna leave this comparison here. The difference is quite clear in terms of massive difference.

Comparison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097
they are basically the same smv
Not really, because Niko looks like a young adult, while your friend looks like a teenager. That factor is very important factor for girls as some girls don't like dating guys that look like that they might not be even legal, especially girls in their 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Hey, not to be rude, but I think you need to get better on rating. I'm just gonna leave this comparison here. The difference is quite clear in terms of massive difference.

View attachment 1829741
His is a candid. Taken on a closing ceremony with one picture most likely. Yours is taken at home with more than one try. You took a couple pics and picked the best one. You made sure the lighting was preferable, that your hair was on point and that your facial expression was on point. Greycel things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683

View attachment 1829741
55159EB7 92C1 4C51 9490 12FBF149D7D9
use a smiling pic at least bc it makes a difference, plus the low angle makes his midface look too short in that pic. in this one and most of the others the psl isn't more than 0.5 difference. you guys are both gl it doesn't matter. also he's my age;18 so ofc he's not fully grown yet and his face is going to mature even more

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
Not really, because Niko looks like a young adult, while your friend looks like a teenager. That factor is very important factor for girls as some girls don't like dating guys that look like that they might not be even legal, especially girls in their 20s.
Better to appeal to jbs than to 20+ year old women.

His is a candid. Taken on a closing ceremony with one picture most likely. Yours is taken at home with more than one try. You took a couple pics and picked the best one. You made sure the lighting was preferable, that your hair was on point and that your facial expression was on point. Greycel things.
exactly. i've seen him irl in my classes he's hot as fuck peak appeal and his eye color is super striking. i'm sure if he took photos from the perfect angle with a completely relaxed face he'd look even better

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
Better to appeal to jbs than to 20+ year old women.
It's all preference, but all I'm saying Niko appeals to JB and girls in their 20s. Wide range, while this guy only appeals to jbs, and the fact that in real life it's better not to look like a teenager but a young adult in terms of treatment.

exactly. i've seen him irl in my classes he's hot as fuck peak appeal and his eye color is super striking. i'm sure if he took photos from the perfect angle with a completely relaxed face he'd look even better
Fr jfl at this dude thinking his cherrypicked home pic is comparable with a candid.

View attachment 1829753use a smiling pic at least bc it makes a difference, plus the low angle makes his midface look too short in that pic. in this one and most of the others the psl isn't more than 0.5 difference. you guys are both gl it doesn't matter. also he's my age;18 so ofc he's not fully grown yet and his face is going to mature even more
Yeah, he looks slightly better in this like a 4.5-4.6 psl or so. I'm using my ratings based on professional raters so what you guys say really does not mean anything lol as you have strong bias. It's laughable to watch.

It's all preference, but all I'm saying Niko appeals to JB and girls in their 20s. Wide range, while this guy only appeals to jbs, and the fact that in real life it's better not to look like a teenager but a young adult in terms of treatment.
he has a stacylite gf that should say enough. if he is a teenager at the moment it's dumb to say he should look older and appeal to older women

It’s preference yeah but the majority of guys would rather appeal to prime women than to 20+ year olds. The dude OP posted has more appeal to jbs than Niko. Also remember that the dude is 18. He will obv look older when he is 20+ and appeal more to women of that age.

Fr jfl at this dude thinking his cherrypicked home pic is comparable with a candid.
The two photos he provided were smiling and in a side angle, so I just used the first one smiling as it was front angle. It didn't even cross my mind to be cherry picking. I feel like you guys defending this guy as his looks level are reachable since he's above average, but definitely not even close model tier.

he has a stacylite gf that should say enough. if he is a teenager at the moment it's dumb to say he should look older and appeal to older women
Lol, I know guys who are average who are stacylite gf. Does that mean they are Chadlites? Lol. All I was saying that Niko has more broad appeal due the fact he looks like a young adult and not a teenager. I'm just telling you how it is, but you keep finding some excuse or cope saying on par and stuff. Fun to watch.

Yeah, he looks slightly better in this like a 4.5-4.6 psl or so. I'm using my ratings based on professional raters so what you guys say really does not mean anything lol as you have strong bias. It's laughable to watch.
"professional raters" says enough on it's own. he is definitely higher than that. why are you wasting your looks on arguing over whether or not some high schooler is better looking than you. go model or some shit like fr it's embarassing

The two photos he provided were smiling and in a side angle, so I just used the first one smiling as it was front angle. It didn't even cross my mind to be cherry picking. I feel like you guys defending this guy as his looks level are reachable since he's above average, but definitely not even close model tier.
You don’t need to be much above average to model. Also why would i be biased lmao. I don’t think that his looks are reachable for me, neither are yours. You both are gl. No bias here.

"professional raters" says enough on it's own. he is definitely higher than that. why are you wasting your looks on arguing over whether or not some high schooler is better looking than you. go model or some shit like fr it's embarassing
I'm not arguing at all. I'm just giving my point. I think you are projecting that I'm angry or arguing, but I'm just laughing a good time watching you cope and think so and so when it's clearly not even close. No, he isn't. Objectively not even close. Post his face on the truerateme subreddit. If he gets 7 TRM like I did, then I'll be impressed as I'm positive he's 5.5 on TRM or 5.75 TRM at best.

You don’t need to be much above average to model. Also why would i be biased lmao. I don’t think that his looks are reachable for me, neither are yours. You both are gl. No bias here.
You are telling me this guy is better than a young Leonardo DiCaprio who is 5 PSL? Come on now. This is ridiculous. He's good looking, but definitely not model-tier objectively. I'm surprised how long you've been on here you don't know how to rate properly.