rate best looking guy in my grade

@wollet2 thusbis why my looks idols are

Aragorn(42 during first lotr)
View attachment 1830099
Jamie Lannister(41 during first season of got)
View attachment 1830102
And both nordic asf
yea they look good. i saw viggo recently in eastern promises (2007) and he looked good but needed hairline lowering or transplant but hair is fixable

joe manganiello is my favourite ethnic oldcel i wish i looked like him when i was old but im smaller and have less bones and different pheno

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
yea they look good. i saw viggo recently in eastern promises (2007) and he looked good but needed hairline lowering or transplant but hair is fixable

joe manganiello is my favourite ethnic oldcel i wish i looked like him when i was old but im smaller and have less bones and different pheno

• +1
Reactions: wollet2

Viggo still looks good and he’s old asf

This is him in brand new movie

yo @Erik-Jón bro how do you know if someone's palate is bad? narrow lips or his smile?

• Hmm...
yo @Erik-Jón bro how do you know if someone's palate is bad? narrow lips or his smile?
Number of teeth, more falios come with it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Viggo still looks good and he’s old asf
View attachment 1830111
This is him in brand new movie
his skin looks a bit bloated/weird in this pic. and eyebrows, hair missing are noticeable here. his upper lip not showing and philtrum pronounced because of expression

its an the unflattering expression imo

he looked good in falling (2020)

Last edited:
  • +1
his skin looks a bit bloated/weird in this pic. and eyebrows, hair missing are noticeable here

its an the unflattering expression imo

he looked good in falling (2020)
Viggo is the funniest person in holly wood he’s definitely never looksmax like pitt has, if he got face lift Botox hair transplant for eyebrows and hair he could be chad asf

• +1
Viggo is the funniest person in holly wood he’s definitely never looksmax like pitt has, if he got face lift Botox hair transplant for eyebrows and hair he could be chad asf
yea he doesnt seem like a looksmaxxer he doesnt care

• +1
yea he doesnt seem like a looksmaxxer he doesnt care
He’s a generic chad why would he care, cruise is few years young but looks way young because he’s a hardcore hardmaxxer

• JFL
He’s a generic chad why would he care, cruise is few years young but looks way young because he’s a hardcore hardmaxxer
lol ive seen young girls calling cruise overrated actor bcuz they hate his manletism and outdated face

• JFL
lol ive seen young girls calling cruise overrated actor bcuz they hate his manletism and outdated face
Brutal, he is a Manlet though

• +1
I would murder 100 curries to look like him. 1 PSL difference is so drastic I can't handle the brutal mog :feelswhy::feelswhy:
What usually encompasses the jump from said whole number to said whole number? The scale goes up to 8 correct? Is the jump from a 2 to a 3 the same as 4-5? I think no just looking at the info provided at a glance. More competition and relavence in that 4-5 range. Occupies the difference from average to somewhat attractive or attractive light correct? Would appreciate your thoughts.

What usually encompasses the jump from said whole number to said whole number? The scale goes up to 8 correct? Is the jump from a 2 to a 3 the same as 4-5? I think no just looking at the info provided at a glance. More competition and relavence in that 4-5 range. Occupies the difference from average to somewhat attractive or attractive light correct? Would appreciate your thoughts.
Biggest jump is normie to chad and sub human to normie, but rating within sub category doesn’t matter htn is just as good as a ltn depending on other physical attributes, looksmaxxing from normie to normie is pointless

@Erik-Jón

sana if she acted her age would fuck this 6'4 wolf man

if she wanted to feel like a milf

miss boy toy abuser

she wouldnt ever touch op sexually its like her manlet normie kid she would be disgusted. thats brutal af

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Problem with op kid is that he looks like her teenage son, but this guy will never be more then that he’ll be that at 25
if ure completely invisible to women like this its borderline truecel tier in terms of depression. jbs are very limiting women physically peak after 20 anw plus ure gonna grow old fast so even jbs are gone

• +1
if ure completely invisible to women like this its borderline truecel tier in terms od depression. jbs are very limiting women physically peak after 20 anw plus ure gonna grow old fast so even jbs are gone
Yeah anyone who thinks this is ideal is retarded, this is like saying Vinnie hacker is ideal, he’s ideal for appeal until he’s 25 and nw2.5 and still looks like a twink, without his fame it would be ova, and he already said he was dry when visiting Europe, you remove his halo and his normie looks shine through

• +1
If he had shorter hair I think it would more clearly show his face is not quite Chadlite.