rate best looking guy in my grade

You are telling me this guy is better than a young Leonardo DiCaprio who is 5 PSL? Come on now. This is ridiculous. He's good looking, but definitely not model-tier objectively. I'm surprised how long you've been on here you don't know how to rate properly.
”Rate properly” JFL. You do realise that everyones PSL rating scale differs a bit. What’s your reference for rating correctly? Is there some widely known guide? You probably studied the truerateme guide and now think you’re an expert. If we made a poll and watched the results, most people would rate him above 5 PSL. New day new greycel.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, It'snotover and Erik-Jón
You are telling me this guy is better than a young Leonardo DiCaprio who is 5 PSL? Come on now. This is ridiculous. He's good looking, but definitely not model-tier objectively. I'm surprised how long you've been on here you don't know how to rate properly.
they have similar smvs if i'm honest. also i don't think my classmate is model tier. he's not striking enough for that. some people were saying he was 6 psl but that does seem like an overrate. but he's like the dream pretty boy in every netflix show. maybe you guys will say that leo is better looking but i genuinely think they are not too far from eachother.

”Rate properly” JFL. You do realise that everyones PSL rating scale differs a bit. What’s your reference for rating correctly? Is there some widely known guide? You probably studied the truerateme guide and now think you’re an expert. If we made a poll and watched the results, most people would rate him above 5 PSL. New day new greycel.
I used Xangsane ratings and he rated me 5.5 PSL in DM as a final rating. I think most guys see this face and think 5 PSL considering most people aren't in the expert range, which I can see why, but I'm very objective and precise. I'll be honest with you. When Xangsane gave the rating. I was completely confused and trying to figure it out as I didn't understand PSL scale too much till I met him, just TRM, so I can see where you guys are coming from in terms of confusion lol. Xangsane also way more posts than you by a long shot so I would rather take his take than your take.

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
they have similar smvs if i'm honest. also i don't think my classmate is model tier. he's not striking enough for that. some people were saying he was 6 psl but that does seem like an overrate. but he's like the dream pretty boy in every netflix show. maybe you guys will say that leo is better looking but i genuinely think they are not too far from eachother.
I see what you are coming from and I thought the same when first checking out ratings, but once you understand ratings objectively. You will see what I mean. No worries, if you think your friend is close to me, then that's fine. All I'm saying is that that objectively based on science nonsense. We are quite far apart lol. I totally get what you two mean though. He's at the point anyways where he can enjoy life with his good looks. Anything higher can be preference as he has a good prince pheno that carries him in terms of appeal. I agree on that.

I used Xangsane ratings and he rated me 5.5 PSL in DM as a final rating. I think most guys see this face and think 5 PSL considering most people aren't in the expert range, which I can see why, but I'm very objective and precise. I'll be honest with you. When Xangsane gave the rating. I was completely confused and trying to figure it out as I didn't understand PSL scale too much till I met him, just TRM, so I can see where you guys are coming from in terms of confusion lol. Xangsane also way more posts than you by a long shot so I would rather take his take than your take.
isn't 4.5 psl just a bit above average?? if this guy is 4.5 psl then almost everyone on this site is like 3-4 if not lower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and It'snotover
Hey, not to be rude, but I think you need to get better on rating. I'm just gonna leave this comparison here. The difference is quite clear in terms of massive difference.

View attachment 1829741
Definitely you mog him, but I feel like your face is faceapped and more because of the hair. :unsure:

isn't 4.5 psl just a bit above average?? if this guy is 4.5 psl then almost everyone on this site is like 3-4 if not lower
Yeah, it is, but your friend lucked out in terms of appeal and pheno so it gives the illusion that he is higher as most guys in that range don't really stand out like him due to pheno and appeal. I think most guys on here is probably average facially, but they are destroyed due to not taking care of themselves, styling, vibes, and a mix of factors. I think most guys need to work on their overall attractiveness like their skin and hair with some style.

Yeah, it is, but your friend lucked out in terms of appeal and pheno so it gives the illusion that he is higher as most guys in that range don't really stand out like him due to pheno and appeal. I think most guys on here is probably average facially, but they are destroyed due to not taking care of themselves, styling, vibes, and a mix of factors. I think most guys need to work on their overall attractiveness like their skin and hair with some style.
i feel like softmaxxing is only relevant once u pass htn for the most part tbh. i'm already lean and will still look like shit unless i get surgery. anyways what's your secret to looking like that? mewing? or some shit like bonesmashing?? i need to know 😩

Ok i get you but you do understand that there isn’t really a common understanding of the PSL scale although there is an idea. For example some people don’t give ratings above 7 PSL so therefore that would make their 6 PSL different to someones 6 PSL who gives ratings up to 8 PSL. Some people say that 8 PSL doesn’t exist but i disagree. I view 8 PSL as the highest reachable level of looks. Some view 8 PSL as perfect which i think is wrong. 10 PSL is perfect but it doesn’t exist so the scale only goes up to 8 PSL.

There isn’t a guide which we all can use as reference. Due to this there really isn’t a perfect method of rating. As i said, everyones scale differs a bit. I definetly wouldn’t consider myself an experienced rater but i’m not a complete noob. Also, posts don’t really correlate with knowledge. The most knowledgeable users i’ve met haven’t had a lot of posts. Most users with a lot of posts are shitposters.

Inb4 dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
i feel like softmaxxing is only relevant once u pass htn for the most part tbh. i'm already lean and will still look like shit unless i get surgery. anyways what's your secret to looking like that? mewing? or some shit like bonesmashing?? i need to know 😩
All I can say is that I grew out my hair and it helped out a lot to cover my flaws and make my bones look more pronounced. I did fix my teeth and smile which is a common thing which helped I guess in terms of symmetry and bone structure. Along with getting a good sense of style and proper skin care routine. That's all the softmaxxing I can think of. Best of luck.

All I can say is that I grew out my hair and it helped out a lot to cover my flaws and make my bones look more pronounced. I did fix my teeth and smile which is a common thing which helped I guess in terms of symmetry and bone structure. Along with getting a good sense of style and proper skin care routine. That's all the softmaxxing I can think of. Best of luck.
did you mew/keep proper tongue posture since birth though? i want to know whether or not it benefitted you and if i should cope with it a little longer. you have great bones, maxilla and mandible.

Ok i get you but you do understand that there isn’t really a common understanding of the PSL scale although there is an idea. For example some people don’t give ratings above 7 PSL so therefore that would make their 6 PSL different to someones 6 PSL who gives ratings up to 8 PSL. Some people say that 8 PSL doesn’t exist but i disagree. I view 8 PSL as the highest reachable level of looks. Some view 8 PSL as perfect which i think is wrong. 10 PSL is perfect but it doesn’t exist so the scale only goes up to 8 PSL.

There isn’t a guide which we all can use as reference. Due to this there really isn’t a perfect method of rating. As i said, everyones scale differs a bit. I definetly wouldn’t consider myself an experienced rater but i’m not a complete noob. Also, posts don’t really correlate with knowledge. The most knowledgeable users i’ve met haven’t had a lot of posts. Most users with a lot of posts are shitposters.

Inb4 dnrd
Yeah, most people look at scales and have their own take on it. I personally use the PSL scale the way Xangsane does as it has a good correlation to TRM and reality I feel like for me. I think Hexum and Drago was the closest guys to ever be 8 PSL.

I did find one guide in PSL, but it didn't match Xangsane and the examples were quite all over the place. I agree that everyone's scale differs a bit. I think I should of known that me putting that comment would get some heat as I felt kind of bad when Xangsane first gave me that rating till he explained to me properly with examples and all that. That makes sense in regards to knowledgeable users not having posts and most people being shit posters on here. I saw a correlation of that on here as well. I find it funny how everyone laughed at me 4.4 PSL rating, but I'm not surprised. I think I'll probably keep the PSL scale I use to myself as it's too harsh and controversial, but I think it's the most accurate personally.

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
did you mew/keep proper tongue posture since birth though? i want to know whether or not it benefitted you and if i should cope with it a little longer. you have great bones, maxilla and mandible.
I'm not sure as I just did my own thing, but I think fixing my teeth helped a lot with my tongue posture and it terms of making my bones stand out. I got a late puberty so I got my looks in my early 20s. Kind of last minute, but I'm very grateful for them.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I'm not sure as I just did my own thing, but I think fixing my teeth helped a lot with my tongue posture and it terms of making my bones stand out. I got a late puberty so I got my looks in my early 20s. Kind of last minute, but I'm very grateful for them.
do you have any before/after pics you could pm if you're comfortable?

do you have any before/after pics you could pm if you're comfortable?
Not really and not comfortable with it. I didn't have any high quality before photos as I do now as I didn't really expect it. The glow up sort of happened naturally, but you can find many before and after looks transformations on here like Amnesia who went the surgery route. Way stronger than my example with explaining what surgeries he did if you're into hardmaxxing. I personally not a fan of it, but it's always an option.

• +1
Yeah, most people look at scales and have their own take on it. I personally use the PSL scale the way Xangsane does as it has a good correlation to TRM and reality I feel like for me. I think Hexum and Drago was the closest guys to ever be 8 PSL.

I did find one guide in PSL, but it didn't match Xangsane and the examples were quite all over the place. I agree that everyone's scale differs a bit. I think I should of known that me putting that comment would get some heat as I felt kind of bad when Xangsane first gave me that rating till he explained to me properly with examples and all that. That makes sense in regards to knowledgeable users not having posts and most people being shit posters on here. I saw a correlation of that on here as well. I find it funny how everyone laughed at me 4.4 PSL rating, but I'm not surprised. I think I'll probably keep the PSL scale I use to myself as it's too harsh and controversial, but I think it's the most accurate personally.
Yeah i totally understand. Respectable and understandable.

I

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
did you Suck him off In the Bathroom stalls?
i would but he has a gf and she would kill me with an assault rifle if she found out 😩 jk but genuinely he's so beautiful irl i wish i looked like that so bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Prince pheno

• +1
What's his Insta? Can u send in dms? :soy:

You have to be fucking kidding me
Rate him in these pics
3037469 55159EB7 92C1 4C51 9490 12FBF149D7D9
3037445 8404867F 390A 43E8 9C1F 11F4F6B6B5D2

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Op where tf do you live yeah this deformed htn is best looking guy at your school

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Just as I though he’s sub 5 psl, htn 4.45psl

Also his pallet is sub human and without hair he’s fucked
I think he has great jb appeal though will age lioe shit and will be mtn before 25

• +1
Reactions: Leo69 and wollet2

your rating system is very skewed he's above 4.5 according to most people that rated but all rating systems are different ig. he's pretty boy high tier htn - weak chadlite i think

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Erik-Jón
your rating system is very skewed he's above 4.5 according to most people that rated but all rating systems are different ig. he's pretty boy high tier htn - weak chadlite i think
Just ignore.

• +1
Idk his pallet is really subhuman, I think psl wise he’s htn with what I said great jb appeal but will be fucked in a few years

Yeah that's the first thing I noticed as well. Brutal how a narrow palate affects your overall appearance.
Nose is bulbous and looks a bit upturned and vertically short for his face.
Zero striking feature to rate him past 4 psl
Pheno + hair boosts him a lot
Its over for this guy if he goes into a depression and don't take care of himself in the following years :feelscry:
3037469 55159EB7 92C1 4C51 9490 12FBF149D7D9
3037372 38F687F8 8741 4FC4 9E7F BC090B5FDDE1

• +1
Reactions: Leo69 and Erik-Jón
Yeah that's the first thing I noticed as well. Brutal how a narrow palate affects your overall appearance.
Its over for this guy if he goes into a depression and don't take care of himself in the following years :feelscry:
View attachment 1830029View attachment 1830030
4 psl is like dead average wtf how are you rating him that low 💀💀 i've seen borderline subhumans get rated 4 psl jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, fruitgunpop and Erik-Jón
View attachment 1830029View attachment 1830030
He’s not Harmonious or striking he’s just a plan above average average looking guy, nothing to make him standout as a chadlite

For chadlite you need at least 1 high percentile striking feature
Hunter eyes, prominent jaw, prominent zygos, harmony

He has none

• +1
Reactions: Leo69 and fruitgunpop
He’s not Harmonious or striking he’s just a plan above average average looking guy, nothing to make him standout as a chadlite

For chadlite you need at least 1 high percentile striking feature
Hunter eyes, prominent jaw, prominent zygos, harmony

He has none
Ideally chad should have 3 or more of these startling features

just do a tinder match rate, and female responds to get undeniable result,
imagine rate him under 5 or even 6.....you browse incel site too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, It'snotover and Deleted member 16683
just do a tinder match rate, and female responds to get undeniable result,
imagine rate him under 5 or even 6.....you browse incel site too much
agree

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, It'snotover and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Lol, I know guys who are average who are stacylite gf. Does that mean they are Chadlites? Lol. All I was saying that Niko has more broad appeal due the fact he looks like a young adult and not a teenager. I'm just telling you how it is, but you keep finding some excuse or cope saying on par and stuff. Fun to watch.
Yeah but consider that 18 for a male is still teen years, that's called eighteen for that reason. Face changes until 20/21 so he'll look older/ more mature. I think that you changed too since that age. Btw you obviously mog him without doubt, like half psl but you are both gl.

• +1
6.5/10 HTN carried by hair.
wym he is carried by hair. he is a little kid its the absolute norm to have hair at that age. are you balding

but good haircut for his face

• +1
wym he is carried by hair. he is a little kid its the absolute norm to have hair at that age. are you balding

but good haircut for his face
My soon buzz cut will mog this twink

My soon buzz cut will mog this twink
you will prob age better than him, theres sth i dont like about his face , harmony is good but it has sth i dont like and his nose

not to mention he is a skullcel

• +1
you will prob age better than him, theres sth i dont like about his face , harmony is good but it has sth i dont like and his nose

Yeah, my dad aged like gold he looks mid 20s at mid 40s

• +1

I have alien skull though

@wollet2 all I know is in 3 years he gonna be an average looking guy

• +1
@wollet2 all I know is in 3 years he gonna be an average looking guy
yea he is like edward furlong ppl think he descened because drugs but his face was meant to become worse and he saw that starting and tried to cope with drugs and made it worse by letting go

• +1
below average in org jfl :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

7/10

yea he is like edward furlong ppl think he descened because drugs but his face was meant to become worse and he saw that starting and tried to cope with drugs and made it worse by letting go
Yup 100% this guy will be an average Joe soon enough when age reaper hits, Fuark if I don’t age like my dad isn’t over he doesn’t even wrinkles or grey hair

• +1
Yup 100% this guy will be an average Joe soon enough when age reaper hits, Fuark if I don’t age like my dad isn’t over he doesn’t even wrinkles or grey hair
@wollet2 thusbis why my looks idols are

Aragorn(42 during first lotr)

Jamie Lannister(41 during first season of got)

And both nordic asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244 and wollet2