Rate bluepilled bimax result,

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
FB IMG 1638959314950

nigga got bimax, braces and was probably out of life for months for this:lul:
he is "not sure" if this is a good result. doesn't even know his own movements didnt discuss it with his surgeon. i cant believe it man:forcedsmile:

@Deusmaximus @one job away

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, never_lucky, ChristianChad and 15 others
View attachment 1431959

he is "not sure" if this is a good result. doesn't even know his own movements didnt discuss it with his surgeon. i cant believe it man:forcedsmile:

Spain looked worse and Alfaro ascended him hard. Yikes man

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and .👽.
Bluepilled results sounds about right

• +1
Reactions: one job away and .👽.
which is before and after?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, thereallegend, 0kami123 and 5 others
laughs cage GIF

And incels here are complaining about their bones lmfao , you don't have any right to complain about shit , if you're not this recesses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member and 2 others
Spain looked worse and Alfaro ascended him hard. Yikes man
But the dudes jaw shape is all weird now. Better than before. But he didn't ascend hard. Just became some bald dude with a better jaw.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
But the dudes jaw shape is all weird now. Better than before. But he didn't ascend hard. Just became some bald dude with a better jaw.
compared to where he was before its a massive improvement.

Thats like going from a 2/10 jaw to a 5.5-5.75/10 jaw. He ascended hard asf. The slight BSSO advancement deformity is worth it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15781
compared to where he was before its a massive improvement.

Thats like going from a 2/10 jaw to a 5.5-5.75/10 jaw. He ascended hard asf. The slight BSSO advancement deformity is worth it
The jaw improved but his overall appeal to women ain't that much higher than before. Granted an already above average user with shit jaw could make a big jump, bimax is a cope if the rest of your face is fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
View attachment 1431959

This shit is ridiculous. Instead of doing bimax, he brought his lower jaw backwards turning him into a recessed birdcel with airway obstruction. The surgeon should be killed.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and one job away
This shit is ridiculous. Instead of doing bimax, he brought his lower jaw backwards turning him into a recessed birdcel with airway obstruction. The surgeon should be killed.
Obviously left is the after lol

Should have gotten Genio would have ascended

His bones may have changed if lost face fat we could tell

Pointless getting any surgery if not leanmaxxinf

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and 0kami123
Obviously left is the after lol
You never know. Surgeon wanted to bring my lower jaw back a when I got braces years ago. I'm glad my parents refused.

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: .👽., ChristianChad and one job away
View attachment 1431959

Was this the guy eppley showed on instagram today? Hyoid fat removal is so undderrated.

LMAOOOO this is equivalent to doing LL to gain 1cm.

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and .👽.
that was the advancement required to fix the malocclusion, medically speaking this bimax is a success.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back