Rate body transformation

Deleted member 3163

Deleted member 3163

Kraken
1 year lifting journey
Current lifts:- 105kg bench for 5 reps, 165kg deadlift, 130 kg squat, 60 kg overhead press for 5 reps

Attachments

• IMG_20191226_075940.jpg
    IMG_20191226_075940.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_20191226_080109.jpg
    IMG_20191226_080109.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 384
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
ngl yo uremember me of my ex goth bitchs ex boyfriends which i beat his ass to death tbh ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Barbarossa_, FatmanO and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 1347
Is this a troll or what???

It took me ~1 year to get to this physique when I first started gymcelling:

Captura de Tela 2019 12 25 as 234413
Captura de Tela 2019 12 25 as 234636

and I could barely bench more than 35kgs for more than 8 reps, and you're saying it took you 1 year to go from holocaust survivor to skinny fat and you can bench 105kgs??

This shit makes ABSOLUTE NO SENSE!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, AraTe, Peachy and 13 others

and I could barely bench more than 35kgs for more than 8 reps, and you're saying it took you 1 year to go from holocaust survivor to skinny fat and you can bench 105kgs??

It is about bodyfat. You are lean I'm on the bulkier side im 20℅ bodyfat. You are like 8-9

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope

Genetics

• +1
Reactions: Salludon, EthnicelAscension and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Not great results.
Did you fall for the 5x5 meme?
You're carrying way too much fat and the only thing that is noticeably different is that your chest filled out.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Not great results.
Did you fall for the 5x5 meme?
You're carrying way too much fat and the only thing that is noticeably different is that your chest filled out.
Yes 5x5 but strength increased miles though

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon and EthnicelAscension
Low T East Asian genes

You probably worked hard tho

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Sda

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, ElliotRodgerJr, DidntRead and 5 others
Yes 5x5 but strength increased miles though
I would recommend adding direct arm work and shoulder work to your routine and leaning out significantly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
But I have above average frame 5.10.5 hieght
LOL. Literally all Indians on the internet claim to be at least 5'10". Yet when I go to India to visit family, out of the thousands of people I walk across maybe only two or three are taller than me and that includes bouncers or gunmen who are meant to be big anyway. And this is coming from a legitimate 182 CM guy.

When I met my friends after 6 years who were claiming to be 5'11" and 6'2" online, they were both below my nose and were saying that I'm probably 6'3".

I can bet all my student loan money that you're not 5'10.5". Stop being a liar.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, BigBoy, عبد الرحمن and 5 others
Do you even workout wtf is this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, Titbot, Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
looks like you got breast implants lmao

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 470, BigChinHispanic and 2 others

not sure if trolling, retarded or 4 foot tall
1 year lifting journey
Current lifts:- 105kg bench for 5 reps, 165kg deadlift, 130 kg squat, 60 kg overhead press for 5 reps
physique is pretty underwhelming given the lifts & time

I got a similar physique in around 6 months of 5x5 3 times a week with shit diet & nutrition
might just be bc your frame/ genetics are kinda bad

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 3583 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
not sure if trolling, retarded or 4 foot tall

physique is pretty underwhelming given the lifts & time

I got a similar physique in around 6 months of 5x5 3 times a week with shit diet & nutrition
might just be bc your frame/ genetics are kinda bad
I got that physique in 6 weeks from scratch and I can also bet my student loan money that he cannot lift as much as he claims to be able to.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Bro no offense but what fucking transformation you're talkinh about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Chadelite
1 year lifting journey
saved pics for blackmail

• JFL
Reactions: kuroro, diggbicc, FatmanO and 3 others
LOL. Literally all Indians on the internet claim to be at least 5'10". Yet when I go to India to visit family, out of the thousands of people I walk across maybe only two or three are taller than me and that includes bouncers or gunmen who are meant to be big anyway. And this is coming from a legitimate 182 CM guy.

When I met my friends after 6 years who were claiming to be 5'11" and 6'2" online, they were both below my nose and were saying that I'm probably 6'3".

Assume whatever u want

I have better physique when i started than OP himself/after. Speaking of looksmax strength training is pointless and doesn't do jack shit

I'm 6ft5 and Indian so suck on my cock and balls ugly ass nigga

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Chadelite
Wht bout this?

Attachments

• IMG_20200102_001032.jpg
    IMG_20200102_001032.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 242
I'm 6ft5 and Indian so suck on my cock and balls ugly ass nigga
Do you live in India? I haven't really seen a 6'5" guy in India.

What is it with everyone talking trash online for no reason LMAO? I didn't even offend you?

Do you want to fight in real life? Don't be a pussy. You have a 5 inch height advantage too.

you lift the same as me, well actually significantly more on squats and DL but have very little muscular development compared to me. Its decent progress but i reckon youre frauding your lifts tbh

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Do you live in India? I haven't really seen a 6'5" guy in India.

What is it with everyone talking trash online for no reason LMAO? I didn't even offend you?

Do you want to fight in real life? Don't be a pussy. You have a 5 inch height advantage too.
No I live in the UK. You live in the shithole slums of India full of genetic trash that need to be nuked. Go to Punjab and you'll find a 6"5 Jat

No I live in the UK. You live in the shithole slums of India full of genetic trash that need to be nuked. Go to Punjab and you'll find a 6"5 Jat
Did you even read my comment you fucking retard? I said I don't see tall Indians in India. I've seen loads of Indians over 6 ft in England you bhenchod fudu

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Did you even read my comment you fucking retard? I said I don't see tall Indians in India. I've seen loads of Indians over 6 ft in England you bhenchod fudu
Nigga said "comment". Go back to FaceBook you ugly ass black ass filthy Indian

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and BigChinHispanic

Nigga said "comment". Go back to FaceBook you ugly ass black ass filthy Indian
Wow m8 ur so cool you can talk trash online. This whole forum is full of angry incels tbh

Why do Indians tell so many stupid, weird lies? It's like they think non-indians are stupid or something.

That dude obviously cannot bench 105 kg with his gyno pecs & twig arms, but he thinks he can get away with it for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
no way your lifts are like that with zeeeeero muscle mass

Why do Indians tell so many stupid, weird lies? It's like they think non-indians are stupid or something.

That dude obviously cannot bench 105 kg with his gyno pecs & twig arms, but he thinks he can get away with it for some reason.
I don't know, I'm an Indian born and brought up in England but I don't really lie.

What I can say is that 6 ft in India and 6 ft in the West and a real 6 ft are all three completely different things.

If someone in India says they're 6 ft they're anywhere from 5'7" to 6'0".
If someone in the West says they're 6 ft they're anywhere from 5'10" to 6'0".
But legitimately a 6 footer should be between 5'11.5" and 6'0.5", five hours after waking up.

This guy is claiming 5'10.5" but knowing Indians and their habits, I can guarantee that he's between 5'7" and 5'8.5". 100% not more than that. And taller Indians generally have a more masculine face as well. It's generally not like UK or USA where you see tall "pretryboys".

As for his lifts, he's definitely improved which is good but IDK why he's claiming BS lifts which obviously aren't true and don't reflect in his physique even though he's shaved, is trying to use lighting and posing etc...

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, BigBoy and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Sda

Tatum

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
R u the 6ft 5 guy on true rate me

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1

No chance in hell he benches 105 kgs. Hell i can't bench 105 kg yet and i look much much muscular and shredded than him.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Effortless
No. Send a link of who you're talking about
Some dom skull Indian from the UK with crazy forward growth and he lost some weight

He Is from the UK

Don't have a link to it