Mistral
Kartik aaryan tweets for the first time after dostana 2 controversy
Kartik Aryans next is titled Freddy 1
Kartik
Kk 1200x768

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: evanpasha95, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 11963 and 7 others
@Toska @bernanddrago @Ritalincel @faggotchadlite @thecel @EverythingMattersCel @Be_ConfidentBro @BIGDICCJIM @john2 @Biggdink @Proex @PikachuCandy @Entschuldigung

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 13197
Moron neck :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Moron neck :feelshah:
I posted this to show that Indian standards of beauty are lol and that is the reason truly aesthetic chads in India are invisible due to people like these:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
So this is the type of guy bitches get wet over in India?

I literally saw a curry guy the other day who mogged him to death. He was actually perfect, first time I see an actually attractive Indian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, fvolkek and Deleted member 13824
Nah ,

I literally saw a curry guy the other day who mogged him to death. He was actually perfect, first time I see an actually attractive Indian.
just Status halo , indian bitches are sapiosexual gold diggers that are taught from a young age to find the best betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

Yeah pretty much on every girl's mind right now, he's the "it boy" of Bollywood:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 13824 and Deleted member 13854
Nah ,

just Status halo , indian bitches are sapiosexual gold diggers that are taught from a young age to find the best betabuxx
True to an extent actually, they don't really care about looks as long as you have a stable job and look pretty normal, rich maybe, but stable job is a sure thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13854
Nah ,

And also their standards are very low or weird in a way, they like these buck-toothed guys with medium fair skin, but would be disgusted at the site of someone with actually good and defined masculine features

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13854

Bro, there are good looking guys in India, it's just that they are hidden due to these buck-toothed guys getting all the status and everybody ignoring the actual good looking guys

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 13854
Bro, there are good looking guys in India, it's just that they are hidden due to these buck-toothed guys getting all the status and everybody ignoring the actual good looking guys
I don't doubt it. I've seen attractive indians, or "aesthetic". Unsure about their sex appeal but ngl the Bollywood chads aren't as GL as they're made out to be IMO. Some are, but most aren't.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Deleted member 13197
4psl, invisible in the west

Yeah this

How is Kartik Aaryan even a star JFL he looks like a rat

The beard saves him and at least makes him look like a normie, when he shaves it's over for him
Deepika Padukone wants Kartik Aaryan to shave off his quarantine-beard |  Filmfare.com

Yeah this

How is Kartik Aaryan even a star JFL he looks like a rat

The beard saves him and at least makes him look like a normie, when he shaves it's over for him
Deepika Padukone wants Kartik Aaryan to shave off his quarantine-beard |  Filmfare.com
Bruh, medium fair skin and yellow undertones and a nice beard is all one needs to slay in India. Too white looking and you're considered uncanny, too dark and you're considered low-class, of course some guys make an exception to the skin colour thing, like this -
Images 2

Nobody cares about bones or good features in India, have beard and medium fair skin with yellow undertones and some cheesy lines at your disposal and you're good to go. You needn't necessarily be smart too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Bones are Cope In India Tbh. Dravidians Bone Mog most Curries. Meanwhile Peanut Skulled manlet guys him are slayers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
Bones are Cope In India Tbh. Dravidians Bone Mog most Curries. Meanwhile Peanut Skulled manlet guys him are slayers.
Just be light in india applies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and StrangerDanger
Exactly what I mentioned, medium fair skin and beardfraud is all you need to slay. But I have met South Indians, and I met only a few with good bone structure, but harmony was little

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Chadeep
Just be light in india applies
You need the perfect kind of light, i.e., medium fair with yellow undertones. Red/pink undertones with light skin will make you invisible cause of appearing "uncanny". That's why foreigners don't do well in India despite being light skinned. This Kartik guy fits that bill, medium fair with yellow undertones

Exactly what I mentioned, medium fair skin and beardfraud is all you need to slay. But I have met South Indians, and I met only a few with good bone structure, but harmony was little
Whites do well in India. Look Up Rarastreetz he's a Nordic Living In India. Slays high class Mumbai Girls.

Whites do well in India. Look Up Rarastreetz he's a Nordic Living In India. Slays high class Mumbai Girls.
I don't know man, most girls I have come across, only make googly eyes at whites at the most, they don't really mingle with them much, mostly due to being uncanny. Kartik Aryan will have way more appeal because of familiarity

I don't know man, most girls I have come across, only make googly eyes at whites at the most, they don't really mingle with them much, mostly due to being uncanny. Kartik Aryan will have way more appeal because of familiarity
Not true lol. Whites do better especially ones with blue eyes.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Heguldus, faggotchadlite and 1 other person
Bruh, ask anyone, whites only get attention, but due unfamiliarity, they lose all appeal, otherwise this guy wouldn't be an unknown guy even after appearing on a popular reality show and doing advertisements -
Jason Shah 2

Look at this -

both guys and girls mostly prefer tanned and dusky skin over fairer, even realistically, medium fair is the way to go for India,

I mean there has to be a reason why this half-Indian guy from a high-status Bollywood film family didn't get enough work despite having the nordic colouring -

The dhoom again guy mogs

The dhoom again guy mogs
Hrithik obviously is miles better looking than this wimp skulled beardfrauder. Hrithik is the one that would have appeal in the west too

• +1
Reactions: AhmedBakr and StrangerDanger
Hrithik obviously is miles better looking than this wimp skulled beardfrauder. Hrithik is the one that would have appeal in the west too
Is Hritnik the best looking guy from India according to you? Who is?

his pheno and everything is pretty good. his jaw is just too smol. give him an implant or fillers and i say 5.5+psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Hrithik definitely is the best looking, there are some others too who look good but won’t have as much appeal as him. Like -
CD906E58 172E 47C1 A866 314EBE252374
76244831 5FCC 45A5 ACB5 F01101F50E8B

• +1
his pheno and everything is pretty good. his jaw is just too smol. give him an implant or fillers and i say 5.5+psl
He has an overbite, he is lacking in gonial width, he has negative canthal tilt, bad mouth area, he has a coloring(medium fair with yellow undertones) that would only suit South Asian countries like India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and maybe even Afghanistan.

jfl at coping in this thread
he's htn no matter what you niggas say
most fags on this site that are actually 3 PSL are rated higher and he's rated lower
just jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13824
he needs a thicker neck
and would be htn solid

jfl at coping in this thread
he's htn no matter what you niggas say
most fags on this site that are actually 3 PSL are rated higher and he's rated lower
just jfl
The only one coping is you:lul:
He is a 3.5 PSL after being ripped, he looses all appeal after shaving the beard and also has negative canthal tilt. Even a pre-surgerymaxxed salludon is better looking than him

Hrithik definitely is the best looking, there are some others too who look good but won’t have as much appeal as him. Like -

no lmao , there are people , that face mog hritik , ive seen at least 5 irl when i went there

but when it comes to body , ive only seen one dude both face and body mog him , he was a pujabi around 6'3

no lmao , there are people , that face mog hritik , ive seen at least 5 irl when i went there

but when it comes to body , ive only seen one dude both face and body mog him , he was a pujabi around 6'3
Share some photos, then I’ll decide. Cause people on this forum has a knack for going with any face that looks masculine enough and completely negates coloring, harmony and individual features. Even I saw a guy who seemingly mogged Hrithik, but when I looked closer, I came to a conclusion that this guy has negative canthal tilt, beard frauds, doesn’t have good individual features and is only surviving on a 6’2” height and that typical Indian fair skin with red undertones, that guy would be invisible in front of Hrithik, cause Hrithik looks good even in closeups. Even this guy with a more compact midface and good harmony isn’t as good looking as Hrithik in his 40s -
93F135F4 4E31 43F3 AD19 AE4A19A00EBD

Share some photos, then I’ll decide. Cause people on this forum has a knack for going with any face that looks masculine enough and completely negates coloring, harmony and individual features. Even I saw a guy who seemingly mogged Hrithik, but when I looked closer, I came to a conclusion that this guy has negative canthal tilt, beard frauds, doesn’t have good individual features and is only surviving on a 6’2” height and that typical Indian fair skin with red undertones, that guy would be invisible in front of Hrithik, cause Hrithik looks good even in closeups. Even this guy with a more compact midface and good harmony isn’t as good looking as Hrithik in his 40s -
View attachment 1157979
INDIAN FAIR SKIN WITH YELLOW UNDERTONES**

Bruh, the 1st guy is half-Italian, that’s why he looks good and will have western appeal, his name is Santino Morea and he is the younger brother of Dino Morea -
6D7D2EA9 F05E 4A70 8269 33C76D1F5570

You might know this above guy as he was in Bollywood in early 2000s

Second guy has negative canthal tilt and a rounded lower third so he would be invisible in front of
Third guy is good looking though, his name is Gautam Rode, I have seen him in real life and he really looks good and younger than his age but he too won’t have as much appeal as Hrithik, just compare them in their prime -
6AB4C015 DD0E 4394 8882 77574AE98782
EEF6EBE2 8BCF 4EE3 B73E AC52886ABC7F
8B30348B 7633 4BA1 AB73 CE1C8ED489B7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and Deleted member 13824
Bruh, the 1st guy is half-Italian, that’s why he looks good and will have western appeal, his name is Santino Morea and he is the younger brother of Dino Morea -
View attachment 1158054
You might know this above guy as he was in Bollywood in early 2000s

Second guy has negative canthal tilt and a rounded lower third so he would be invisible in front of
Third guy is good looking though, his name is Gautam Rode, I have seen him in real life and he really looks good and younger than his age but he too won’t have as much appeal as Hrithik, just compare them in their prime -
View attachment 1158069View attachment 1158070 View attachment 1158071
brutal when Indias best get mogged by psl users

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, bernanddrago and StrangerDanger
brutal when Indias best get mogged by psl users
I don’t think that Potato head Ravi would get 5% as much right swipes as Hrithik on Tinder, take it from me

• JFL