rate this tiktok blackpilled pretty boy

he hasn’t got major falios
and he has some very striking features
how come he’s only htn to u
I usually just try to compare him to places where I went to school. He’d be good looking, but not the best. In a school with 1000 boys I’d say he’s around 95-98 percentile. But obviously things outside of just face play into that too. I don’t think his face is good enough to ascend him to the very top, and chadlite is top 1% or less. Universally appealing. Just my opinion tho. I think I’m very appeal-pill biased rather than strictly face so take it with a grain of salt.

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
I usually just try to compare him to places where I went to school. He’d be good looking, but not the best. In a school with 1000 boys I’d say he’s around 95-98 percentile. But obviously things outside of just face play into that too. I don’t think his face is good enough to ascend him to the very top, and chadlite is top 1% or less. Universally appealing. Just my opinion tho. I think I’m very appeal-pill biased rather than strictly face so take it with a grain of salt.
idk the school i go out of a 100 boys
none of them look like this
if i go outside in the street and see 100 men i don’t see any that look like this

idk the school i go out of a 100 boys
none of them look like this
if i go outside in the street and see 100 men i don’t see any that look like this
Maybe I’m biased I grew up in rich white area. You also said you were UK land of the uglies so makes sense you don’t see many.

Ask this guy @Usernames to send you a pic I think he’s good example of a nice lil chadlite
i’ve seen him
they’re both GL but imo this guy mogs him

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH
Maybe I’m biased I grew up in rich white area. You also said you were UK land of the uglies so makes sense you don’t see many.
he’s from the UK too jfl
but yeah uk is a fucjing hideous place

• +1
i’ve seen him
they’re both GL but imo this guy mogs him
That’s fair. Just goes to show beauty is subjective after all, especially when you’re nitpicking over the top 1-3%

he’s from the UK too jfl
but yeah uk is a fucjing hideous place
I swear it’s cause rural inbreeding and horrible health in dark ages. Hella uglies in rural eastern and southern US for the same reason

That’s fair. Just goes to show beauty is subjective after all, especially when you’re nitpicking over the top 1-3%
yeah i believe so too
after a certain point it’s entirely subjective
obviously will pick a chad over a ltn
but when u get into chad terrority it becomes completely subjective i don’t think it’s fair to say one is objectively better than the over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWTKMH and anthony111553
I swear it’s cause rural inbreeding and horrible health in dark ages. Hella uglies in rural eastern and southern US for the same reason
yeah UK whites are like the ugliest white there is
im eastern european and i think eastern europeans are ugly but UK whites are another level

• +1

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]Goncav

Iron
Joined May 5, 2024
Posts68Reputation31
mb for not rotting on a gay nigga forum for 2 months more to be on ur level
amiro frauds heavily, he looks like lightbulb, his chin is off in true side, his entire dimo is shit
could go on

Attachments

• 55c3b2776039a8afc11905ea1a8ce746.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
amiro frauds heavily, he looks like lightbulb, his chin is off in true side, his entire dimo is shit
could go on
looks htn there

• +1
i have him at mid htn cuz of his lacking dimorphism
if his jaw is wider now high htn is g
you shouldn't cover your eyebows with hair

could go on
everyone single tiktoker frauds heavily
looks htn there
look at his zygos and chin and angularity colouring etc
and he is only htn

everyone single tiktoker frauds heavily

look at his zygos and chin and angularity colouring etc
and he is only htn
ya p much
u need actual sexual dimorphism for chadlite; looking like lesbian is rlly bad

• +1
ye his eyebrows are one of his best feats he has no reason to cover them
yeah most chads either have their hair short enough to see their eyebrows or have their hair up
covering eyebrows when they’re striking is a massive looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Goncav
ya p much
u need actual sexual dimorphism for chadlite; looking like lesbian is rlly bad
he does look dimorphic in the pic u sent he’s
he looks really robust his zygos are literally piercing out his face

yeah i believe so too
after a certain point it’s entirely subjective
obviously will pick a chad over a ltn
but when u get into chad terrority it becomes completely subjective i don’t think it’s fair to say one is objectively better than the over
Yep I’ve been rated such a huge range on here. Would be interesting to see where the rates fall based on age, location, and race.

• +1
Yep I’ve been rated such a huge range on here. Would be interesting to see where the rates fall based on age, location, and race.
same i’ve been rated from high ltn to mid cl on here
it would be good see the ages , race etc to see the demographic i appeal tk

• +1
he does look dimorphic in the pic u sent he’s
he looks really robust his zygos are literally piercing out his face
not enough for cl - his nose is too small, like i said b4 jaw width is off, neck is rlly thin, chin isnt rlly square and not super wide, p sure eyebrows arent rlly low set, his skull is small idk abt the rest id have to measure

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240928_184408_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240928_184408_Gallery.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 0