Rate brazilian female truck driver

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Fogs

Fogs2

Fogs3

Fogs1

NOW HOW THE FUCK THIS BITCH IS LITERALLY RIDING A TRUCK ALL ACROSS BRAZIL WITHOUT GETTING GANG RAPED BY NIGGAS LIKE THIS:

Boias frias

IS FUCKIN BEYOND ME

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, joeveniro and 13 others
@Beetlejuice @Tyronecell @Entschuldigung

Lesbian
stacy only

I remember that she was marriadge to a inkwell looking guy,probably cucks him tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
I cant stand how latinas look.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and Deleted member 9837
I remember that she was marriadge to a inkwell looking guy,probably cucks him tbh.
Probably cheats on him with some boia fria on the roads

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
how did you find my mom OP

I need to brazilmaxx when Im looksmaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Madhate
Ugly face and fat body

• +1
Reactions: SpiritAnimal
É demais pedir uma dessa bixo?

How unsafe is Brazil really? Like if you go to a northern city will you just have to deal with being robbed a few times?

why do so many brazilian women have that face?

Mirin fat booty

How unsafe is Brazil really? Like if you go to a northern city will you just have to deal with being robbed a few times?
Probably not just avoid favelas
I live in a very dangerous city in a very dangerous neighborhood and never got robbed or something but you gotta be careful

Probably not just avoid favelas
I live in a very dangerous city in a very dangerous neighborhood and never got robbed or something but you gotta be careful
i'd be worried because i'd probably stick out like a sore thumb next to north brazilians
But I guess maybe it's ok if you're just aware of your surroundings and don't take your phone out in public etc.
Maybe keep an old broken phone to give away if you do get robbed

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
i'd be worried because i'd probably stick out like a sore thumb next to north brazilians
But I guess maybe it's ok if you're just aware of your surroundings and don't take your phone out in public etc.
many brazilian do this old broken phone trick, I dont, but I know people who do

• +1
Reactions: lutte
If ur white u won’t stick out in the north unless ur blonde there’s a lot of white passing guys there

• +1
Reactions: lutte
If ur white u won’t stick out in the north unless ur blonde there’s a lot of white passing guys there
he will stick out if he's like white as fuck(palemaxxed), blonde and blue eyed, but if he's just a regular white probably nobody will care

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0