Rate calisthenics routine at home

cajuun0

cajuun0

trying to ascend before ww3
Yo, rate this beginner calisthenics routine i've been doing for the last few months.

1. Warm-up
2.Chin-ups [4 sets of X]
3.BW Squats [X]
4.Push-ups on push up handles [4 sets of X]
5.Crunches

(x is amount of reps that I can do, doing more as I get stronger)
4min rest in between sets, progressive overload by increasing amount of reps (will get myself a weighted vest as soon as I get stronger), doing this routine every other day.

I started in January, was doing chin-ups with a 35kg assistance band as I wasn't able to squeeze out even a single rep 8mths ago . Now after 8~ months I can do like 4 sets of 7 with no band (I got stronger but my physique is still god awful framecel tier) I'm 6'2 and 180lbs

thoughts?

Who cares about a routine just do some push ups and pull ups lol

my at the moment is weighted chin ups push ups squats and bulgarian split squats

Handstand push-ups would be good to add for shoulder development

Yo, rate this beginner calisthenics routine i've been doing for the last few months.

1. Warm-up
2.Chin-ups [4 sets of X]
3.BW Squats [X]
4.Push-ups on push up handles [4 sets of X]
5.Crunches

(x is amount of reps that I can do, doing more as I get stronger)
4min rest in between sets, progressive overload by increasing amount of reps (will get myself a weighted vest as soon as I get stronger), doing this routine every other day.

I started in January, was doing chin-ups with a 35kg assistance band as I wasn't able to squeeze out even a single rep 8mths ago . Now after 8~ months I can do like 4 sets of 7 with no band (I got stronger but my physique is still god awful framecel tier) I'm 6'2 and 180lbs

thoughts?
this is NOT it.

Decent but needs more excercises for legs