Simen19
Zephir
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2026
- Posts
- 1,947
- Reputation
- 4,724
I don't understand who this is? Your sister or what?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I don't understand who this is? Your sister or what?
mirinView attachment 5711006
Lol, she didn’t even realize I was taking the photo
This is my soon to be wifeI don't understand who this is? Your sister or what?
Thanks bro! We slaying all 2026mirin
lose it asap this is a lifetime opportunityI didn’t lose it to this but this is just another slay under my belt![]()
I already lost it and that I didn’t lose it to this one. I lost it to another girl. I was just saying that this is another one.lose it asap this is a lifetime opportunity
nigga what?I already lost it and that I didn’t lose it to this one. I lost it to another girl. I was just saying that this is another one.
NIGGER IM SAYING I LOST MY STATUS ALONG TIME AGO UR SAYING LOSE IT ASAP YET I LOST IT ALREADYnigga what?
Im big boss and you are toohi bro!!
Mirin afIm big boss and you are too
could've just said u lost it instead of making it a scooby doo mystery puzzleNIGGER IM SAYING I LOST MY STATUS ALONG TIME AGO UR SAYING LOSE IT ASAP YET I LOST IT ALREADY![]()
im crying w pfpIm big boss and you are too
Low chadliteView attachment 5711006
Lol, she didn’t even realize I was taking the photo
Stacy ngl fogs every girl I’ve ever talked to in my 18 years of lifeLow chadlite
View attachment 5711006
Lol, she didn’t even realize I was taking the photo
she terras bro wdym fogsStacy ngl fogs every girl I’ve ever talked to in my 18 years of life
WifedatView attachment 5711006
Lol, she didn’t even realize I was taking the photo

Fuhhh bro everyone saying that I might have toWifedat![]()