0B1AFD75 E6E2 415C ABC8 494FE5B9BB07

Incel/10

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
incel/10
Nah..
At his prime he was gigachad, he was a jock
But he aged kinda bad

If you win a "Sexiest Man" award like Tatum did, you are forever absolved from needing to be rated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, MD_Hopeful69 and lookserumaxeru
If you win a "Sexiest Man" award like Tatum did, you are forever absolved from needing to be rated.
Dev Patel was the sexiest man alive of 2017.

Yeah you are totally right bro

I don’t get you guys tbh. This guy is an A-list actor, and you’re asking on an obscure forum to rate him? I think just the fact that he’s a successful actor means he clearly passes the looks threshold by a landslide for the Vast majority people, which is important, not impressing people on an obscure forum who care about esoteric merausrmenrs like bizygomaric width. It’s like asking whether a professional player for Barcelona or Madrid or Munich is good at football. Such a redundant question

Is the absolute Chad

I don’t get you guys tbh. This guy is an A-list actor, and you’re asking on an obscure forum to rate him? I think just the fact that he’s a successful actor means he clearly passes the looks threshold by a landslide for the Vast majority people, which is important, not impressing people on an obscure forum who care about esoteric merausrmenrs like bizygomaric width. It’s like asking whether a professional player for Barcelona or Madrid or Munich is good at football. Such a redundant question
keep coping sir

chad no psl analysis needed

ma nama jieff