Rate chick from date

makeup doesn’t change ratios she is just a htb she looks the same in both

You are in denial.

This is a stunning chick most guys will turn their head on if they weren't stressed or preoccupied with something

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 46181, sportsmogger and Kamui
Def cutie, Stacylite

• +1
Reactions: gravlek
You are in denial.

This is a stunning chick most guys will turn their head on if they weren't stressed or preoccupied with something

View attachment 2613209
she is a htb she as a list of flaws my htb isnt overate like the rest of this site for example my htb would be a stacylite to u i guess she isn’t bad tho

• +1
she is a htb she as a list of flaws my htb isnt overate like the rest of this site for example my htb would be a stacylite to u i guess she isn’t bad tho

Nah, you are just a nigga and niggas only see ass and tits. It's in your DNA. Don't worry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, sportsmogger and gravlek
Nah, you are just a nigga and niggas only see ass and tits. It's in your DNA. Don't worry.
I see ratios only, frankly enough i don’t care about body at all interesting this is coming from u.

• +1
Damn @MakinItHappen @MakinMogReturns you guys gotta end the beef be friends

i didnt know you were autistic as well

I'm combining my male primal instinct and my scientific expertise.

You are just using NT thinking as your barometer for everything because it makes you feel safe.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, gravlek and forevermirin
you must not have read my signature. what are YOUR credentials?

I ran a service on Fiverr before they shut it down after 14 year old mothers were complaining to the company about their young boys wanting money for facial implants.

I had roughly over 70 reviews. Over roughly 50 of which were 5 star and the rest 4. What have you got to say now? Bruv just shut your stinking face bruv.

You don't know who you're in the presence of.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and gravlek
7.5/10 caters for makeup

She's in the Stacey leagues. I wouldn't get too hung up on it.

A 1 in every 20 girl you see.
Hey Ravi u still with the same girl?

She is a 7-7.5 very attractive girl either high htb- lower stacylite range

Very hqnp attractive I would date her long term for sure

• +1
U plan to get married? She is 34 now right how are u now?

32, just turned.

You conducting a brief low sample study on HTN 5'8 ethnic Millennials with charisma and how they do in London or something?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
32, just turned.

You conducting a brief low sample study on HTN 5'8 ethnic Millennials with charisma and how they do in London or something?
Yeah man I am
U 33 now?

Shut yo horny ass bro 💀💀 just go ltr she must have like 20 chad on her tinder app dming her, if shes really into you just take the opportunity and forget about the clapping

Shut yo horny ass bro 💀💀 just go ltr she must have like 20 chad on her tinder app dming her, if shes really into you just take the opportunity and forget about the clapping
You’re a guy telling another guy to not have sex basically bro

hot as fuck, I will never have this, not even in 100 lifes

Looks good. Don't marry her tho

• +1
What's your rating op

Went out last week, no clapping sadly 😪. She doesn’t do that according to her and wants serious partner for future marriage. My friends think she a 9. Rate
heeft ze beetje grote kont wella

Went out last week, no clapping sadly 😪. She doesn’t do that according to her and wants serious partner for future marriage. My friends think she a 9. Rate
she only wants to fuck gigachad, sorry dude.

• So Sad

• +1
Stacy

• +1
Lite

• +1
Hot good job OP

• +1
" according to her and wants serious partner for future marriage." what is her body count