Rate chick from date

Went out last week, no clapping sadly 😪. She doesn’t do that according to her and wants serious partner for future marriage. My friends think she a 9. Rate
She’s a 7 Stacylite

• +1
Reactions: gravlek
" according to her and wants serious partner for future marriage." what is her body count
0 she doesn’t have guys on ig or snap even

looks like a good invesment if she isn't capping
She’s not which is rare I know but still I just wanna be able to do what I want

girls say a lot of shit, youll fuck dw

• JFL
girls say a lot of shit, youll fuck dw
Bro I know girls I’m not an incel lmao but she’s not cappin fs. I met her parents by accident and could tell from the way how they are they didn’t raise a lowlife slut

Bro I know girls I’m not an incel lmao but she’s not cappin fs. I met her parents by accident and could tell from the way how they are they didn’t raise a lowlife slut
you will look back in 3 years when a hoe with 10+ body count broke your heart and wonder was it worth it chasing lust, choose your faith, with the west normalizing casual sex finding a girl 0 body count and decently attractive is a 1 in a million esp the older you get its near impossible

• Love it
you will look back in 3 years when a hoe with 10+ body count broke your heart and wonder was it worth it chasing lust, choose your faith, with the west normalizing casual sex finding a girl 0 body count and decently attractive is a 1 in a million esp the older you get its near impossible
Didn’t think of that yet, good insight

are you MENA/muslim OP just out of curiosity

Went out last week, no clapping sadly 😪. She doesn’t do that according to her and wants serious partner for future marriage. My friends think she a 9. Rate
htb she has wrinkles and masculine eyebrows. She’s a cutie tho

Definition of htb

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and MakinMogReturns
HTB without makeup.
Whats your PSL/SMV?

Pokimane isn’t that attractive with make up on lmao. She’s just an asian gamer girl that appeals to fat greasy discord mods.
I posted s link to a thread with several other girls who look ike shit without fake up

I posted s link to a thread with several other girls who look ike shit without fake up
Drop the link, also I have a pic of her without makeup

Attachments

• IMG_2341.jpeg
    IMG_2341.jpeg
    194.8 KB · Views: 0
what are your stats

stacylite + ltr material

i would

• +1
Check my first post in my post history
damn bro, not trying to shit talk u i swear but this gives me hope. how did u meet her?

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
10/10 @Xangsane

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and gravlek
Looking good, high end stacylite

You’re a guy telling another guy to not have sex basically bro
I'm telling him to go ltr, the reason why she doesn't let him have sex is because only chad can slay on the first date, with ltr he can have sex

Is she Mena looking @Xangsane could easily pass as Lebanese

I'm telling him to go ltr, the reason why she doesn't let him have sex is because only chad can slay on the first date, with ltr he can have sex
Nah don’t think so, some girls are still just hard to get and still have values. I’m the first guy she even went out with

Larp? Thats my type she is wife material