Rate curry girl who sucked me dry with her subhuman boyfriend ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿ’ฆ
Wallah I swear to god girls like to play around and suck chads cock behind their boyfriends back ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™

Attachments

• IMG_20220703_014444.jpg
    IMG_20220703_014444.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, redrum64389, Baldingman1998 and 36 others
of course they are sitting in a brand new Rolls Royce

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 13787 and 13 others
@LooksOverAll this is what happens when u arrange marriage maxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 14262, Elvisandreaa and 9 others
Lol that guy looks punjabi I mean he has a resemblance

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn, EdouardManlet, Deprived and 3 others
Sheโ€™s good for a lil dick suck yakhi:chad:

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
  • Love it
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Wallah I swear to god girls like to play around and suck chads cock behind their boyfriends back ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™
fuck man she is stacy to me. I will never have her :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 14561 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 14262, Bakin donuts ๐Ÿฉ and 9 others
Is he betabuxxing he's literally obese and where do you meet these women again?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, closedplatecel, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and FailedNormieManlet
Sure yakhi but this was 3months ago . Saw this pic on her story today ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น. Will post story tom morning ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™โœจ
u meet her on tinder? Man you are chad, I am incel in dubai

• So Sad
@RabidRosaries @earthwindandfire stop jfling you faggots. She is hot man, mogs every nordic white stacy that gets posted here tbh. I will never have this because I am 5'5 and dark skinned

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, vaninskybird, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
HTB

• Love it
Is he betabuxxing he's literally obese and where do you meet these women again?
I think betabuxx and I guess he's a little cuck who doesn't know what's happening behind . He just spend like 5k on dirhams her birthday only to be cucked by a jobless guy ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Baldingman1998, Bakin donuts ๐Ÿฉ and 8 others
Damn that nigga bordering truecel tier with cute curry foid. Does she like big white cock?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Hades, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Extremely GL for an Indian woman.

Looks like she has a good personality too

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, kuroro, Deleted member 14392 and 11 others
@RabidRosaries @earthwindandfire stop jfling you faggots. She is hot man, mogs every nordic white stacy that gets posted here tbh. I will never have this because I am 5'5 and dark skinned
Htb curry doesn't fog. She is just attractive to us because we have similar genetics.

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
I think betabuxx and I guess he's a little cuck who doesn't know what's happening behind . He just spend like 5k on dirhams her birthday only to be cucked by a jobless guy ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™
bhai you gotta show me your tinder profile, you get such good slays

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, PrinceLuenLeoncur, currylightskin and 1 other person
She's normie Indian girl I see tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 9670, currylightskin and 2 others
That guy's pfl is cuck tier but he tries to compensate for his obese body with a macho gang related hairstyle :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: maxaesthetics, Deprived, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 20056 and currylightskin
u meet her on tinder? Man you are chad, I am incel in dubai
Met her on the club and sucked dry within 15 minutes of meeting in the club . She probably wore the dress her cuck boyfriend bought ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 16501, Deleted member 22126 and 9 others
That guy's pfl is cuck tier but he tries to compensate for his obese body with a macho gang related hairstyle :lul::lul:
agreed, I can imagine this dude trying to be intimidating. Probably thinks he is a mafia boss with his cute gf when in reality, she is suckign my nigga @currylightskin

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol and currylightskin
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, currylightskin, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
Met her on the club and sucked dry within 15 minutes of meeting in the club . She probably wore the dress her cuck boyfriend bought ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™
Remind me never to go to Dubai again. Pit of Satan @rand anon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and currylightskin
@SwedishMeatball inshallah this will be your fate too

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
bhai wtaf, what is avg height in dubai? Did you both speak english to each other? Are most girls this dtf???

• +1
I bet he thinks he's Vito Corleone ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™
agreed, I can imagine this dude trying to be intimidating. Probably thinks he is a mafia boss with his cute gf when in reality, she is suckign my nigga @currylightskin

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I think she's cute and I'm white
Just like after MTN race doesn't matter race doesn't matter after MTB ( NEGROES ARE EXEMPTION ONLY CHAD NEGROS ARE ATTRACTIVE)

• +1
I bet he thinks he's Vito Corleone ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™
I've seen niggas like that fat curry in the UK. Usually think they are invincible because their dad is rich or they are with a group of friends. I will throw a three piece at him and fuck him - fat nigga probably thinks I'm talking about KFC jfl

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 15827
Just like after MTN race doesn't matter race doesn't matter after MTB ( NEGROES ARE EXEMPTION ONLY CHAD NEGROS ARE ATTRACTIVE)
She is gl because she has white features

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and currylightskin
bhai wtaf, what is avg height in dubai? Did you both speak english to each other? Are most girls this dtf???
AVG among Indian teens like 5'11 . I'm 5'10 . Yeah all Dubai Indians speak English . Idk I looked intimidating she says like big af and masculine she says . Depends some girls you know just by the way they act ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and FailedNormieManlet
Proof? You're larping until proven otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and currylightskin
She is gl because she has white features
To you. For us it doesn't matter. Also she has more Dravidan features than north btw except for the skin tone

AVG among Indian teens like 5'11 . I'm 5'10 . Yeah all Dubai Indians speak English . Idk I looked intimidating she says like big af and masculine she says . Depends some girls you know just by the way they act ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™
Brutal i thought avg height would be fucking 5'7. So I'd be incel in dubai :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and enchanted_elixir
To you. For us it doesn't matter. Also she has more Dravidan features than north btw except for the skin tone
muh dravidian, nigga she is hot

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and currylightskin
devout muslim btw
Extremely GL for an Indian woman.

Looks like she has a good personality too
cheating = good personality
:hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ascension, whiteissuperior and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and FailedNormieManlet
No whores in Chennai my 6'3 gone to waste but maybe I should go to club and see

• Love it
  • So Sad
I'm not talking to you I'm responding to that scot who thinks she has white features
that scot is a delusional whitey, I will personally beat him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Deleted member 15827
Even though there is 99% chance he is betabux he still gets to hit that sweet ass

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deprived