Rate curry girl who sucked me dry with her subhuman boyfriend πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

You know nothing about facial aesthetics and need to suicide you ugly Manlet
You wish you looked like me lmao, trying to make your lips pink while I have them by default 😹

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 15827
Definitely not uee low set zygos and no prominent bones. She is just low bf and making her skin look top tier with makeup. She's a MTB in the psl scale without makeup
Irl she is stacylite without makeup and Stacy with makeup nobody as gives a fuck about PSL which is autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 15827
You wish you looked like me lmao, trying to make your lips pink while I have them by default 😹
I have pink you retard I just have higher melanin on them die to high testosterone

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
I have pink you retard I just have higher melanin on them die to high testosterone
Yeah after rubbing your face with chemicals lol, reminder this is what you look like in your natural state:

2948112_1655735713300.png

And cage at claiming high T when you are vegetarian :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Deleted member 20056, currylightskin and 2 others
Yeah after rubbing your face with chemicals lol, reminder this is what you look like in your natural state:

Cope bitch irl ur my abused dog I'm 6'3 and can bench 90 kg w just three months of training lol keep barking to your master slave

• +1
Reactions: ascension and currylightskin

Mark my words one day you and @FailedNormieManlet will slay curry stacies like this everyday

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
Literally why would a girl like that get with a guy like that?

• +1
do you even english bro? i read this as her and her boyfriend were blowing you at the same time.

she is pretty hot though. congratulations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, vaninskybird and currylightskin
5.5/10

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18694 and currylightskin
  • JFL

"Chadpreetlite in India after losing weight"

• +1
Did she swallow your load

• +1
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension
pic or didn't happen

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful and currylightskin
tales from telangana slums yakhi 😹😹😹🀘🀘🀘

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, vaninskybird and currylightskin
one minute of silence for our curry Bhais raging behind their screens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, vaninskybird, ascension and 1 other person
Should be easy af for you since you are white.
I don’t get much curry matches (not cute ones anyway) on dating apps.

I’m trying a JBW muzzmatch experiment this weekend on the request of @FailedNormieManlet and I might larp as Iranian

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and currylightskin

I’m trying a JBW muzzmatch experiment this weekend on the request of @FailedNormieManlet and I might larp as Iranian
Nah. You can't larp as an ethnic. You have zero iranian features btw. Like they have big eyebrows, thick beard, tanned etc

And why tf would you LARP as non-white lol? Going from the race with the highest SMV to one with below avg SMV. LARP as med if you want exotic halo.

• +1

Perhaps, whites are not seen as attractive as medium skinned ethnics by curry women? Like in bollywood, there are some actors who couldn't get roles cause they looked too much like a white person.

• +1
Nah. You can't larp as an ethnic. You have zero iranian features btw. Like they have big eyebrows, thick beard, tanned etc

And why tf would you LARP as non-white lol? Going from the race with the highest SMV to one with below avg SMV. LARP as med if you want exotic halo.
Cos I need to make it believable that I am Muslim for the experiment to work properly and not seem like a troll.

Tbh I met 3 Iranians in my life and I think they all looked white AF.

Would I better off larping as a Turk?

I’m not worried about halo or anything just wanna make it a fair experiment

• +1

How did your skin get so much lighter? You went from black to medium almost light brown. Tan can't make you that dark lol.

Cos I need to make it believable that I am Muslim for the experiment to work properly and not seem like a troll.

Tbh I met 3 Iranians in my life and I think they all looked white AF.

Would I better off larping as a Turk?

I’m not worried about halo or anything just wanna make it a fair experiment
Nah. Iranians look very different from you. I think salludon is a good example of what a chad iranian guy might look like. So is Streege.

You could pass as turk though or maybe one of those russians who are muslim.

I think you need a more ethnic style to see more believable. Like lots of turks have beards and shit. Rn, you just look 100% white culturally.

• +1
Nah. Iranians look very different from you. I think salludon is a good example of what a chad iranian guy might look like. So is Streege.

You could pass as turk though or maybe one of those russians who are muslim.

I think you need a more ethnic style to see more believable. Like lots of turks have beards and shit. Rn, you just look 100% white culturally.
The Manlet next to me in tat pic I showed you is Iranian and he has lighter eyes and skin than me.

My friends gf is als Iranian and she just look like a regular white person

But tbh maybe I should larp as Turk cos I think it might be facial features as well as thins like skin tone

• +1
The Manlet next to me in tat pic I showed you is Iranian and he has lighter eyes and skin than me.

WTF. They must be outliers then. Most iranians tend to look a lot more ethnic. Less so than curries though.

• +1

But tbh maybe I should larp as Turk cos I think it might be facial features as well as thins like skin tone
In that case, you could just claim you are some very white looking iranian. But IDK. I just can't see anybody looking at you and thinking you are anything but white. At best, you could pass as turkish or those white people from the Caucasus region. Vast majority of people would think you are western european in origin though.

Faceapping your pics with thicker eyebrows, a thick beard and/or stubble and a more tanned skinned could work if you want to look more believable. Also, achievable for you with minox and tanning beds/fake tan/ the sun.

• +1
WTF. They must be outliers then. Most iranians tend to look a lot more ethnic. Less so than curries though.
WTF. They must be outliers then. Most iranians tend to look a lot more ethnic. Less so than curries thou
In that case, you could just claim you are some very white looking iranian. But IDK. I just can't see anybody looking at you and thinking you are anything but white. At best, you could pass as turkish or those white people from the Caucasus region. Vast majority of people would think you are western european in origin though.

Faceapping your pics with thicker eyebrows, a thick beard and/or stubble and a more tanned skinned could work if you want to look more believable. Also, achievable for you with minox and tanning beds/fake tan/ the sun.
I ca grow stubble naturally I just prefer to be clean shaven cos I like to LARP my age and go for girls much younger than me

• +1
How did your skin get so much lighter? You went from black to medium almost light brown. Tan can't make you that dark lol.
That’s @RabidRosaries not me lol.

• +1
3/10 probably looks like the ugly indian chicks i see at the gym

• +1
Nah. She is above average.
really? the ones my irl shows me that he knows seem to look better though obv they fraud hard. this girl looks like a bug, mad asymmetry, no bones, bad skin (filter) big nose (filter shrinks it) etc. tho most of that shit is just pheno failo

Last edited:
  • +1
really? the ones my irl shows me that he knows seem to look better though obv they fraud hard. this girl looks like a bug, mad asymmetry, no bones, bad skin (filter) big nose (filter shrinks it) etc. tho most of that shit is just pheno failo
Is she really what you would call 'ugly'? There is absolutely nothing repulsive about her face. If anything, she looks better than most foids her age. Obviously, she is nowhere near Lima etc but that doesn't make her 3/10 lol. Imo, for a girl to be ugly you need to have very bad ratios, features, a terrible pheno, very overweight (not just chubby). This girl has decent ratios, average to above avv features, thin with an above avg pheno for an Indian

• +1
Dick appointment set up with this foid For tomorrow πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

Attachments

• IMG_20220726_152855.jpg
    IMG_20220726_152855.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 14262
Did you sleep with her agaib

• +1
:feelsmega:
:feelswow:

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Corleone and traveler
Dick appointment set up with this foid For tomorrow πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™
what country are you from? my dad always tells me that our arab homeland is supposedly less degenerate than the west :feelswhat:

• +1
what country are you from? my dad always tells me that our arab homeland is supposedly less degenerate than the west :feelswhat:
I'm curry yakhi but born in Dubai πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨. But lemme be honest yakhi the khaleeji women here are sluts under the sheets wallah πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Corleone