Rate curry girl who sucked me dry with her subhuman boyfriend ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™

Why are you jfling me curry you know it's true

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and currylightskin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
How jealous you are yakhi ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. She wouldn't give a fuck I guess wallah .
Oh yeah go show her this site and your posts
I'm not being jealous I have given up on femoids

• Hmm...
Reactions: currylightskin
Don't hmmmm me curry show her your posts on looksmax show her what you truly believe

• JFL
oofydoofy copers on suiwatch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 17311 and currylightskin
Itโ€™s scary how innocent she looks.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and currylightskin
For a curry she looks amazing. Even compared to all people sheโ€™s a little above average.

• +1
I thought you have girlfriend yakhi ? why cheat on her ya allah haram

I thought you have girlfriend yakhi ? why cheat on her ya allah haram
This was 4 months ago I stopped yakhi ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. Just saw that she posted this pic yesterday and that's when I knew he was her boyfriend ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™ and they been dating since a year

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
This was 4 months ago I stopped yakhi ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. Just saw that she posted this pic yesterday and that's when I knew he was her boyfriend ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™ and they been dating since a year
Kerala bull ๐Ÿ‚ pilled again ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด
@Chadeep

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Wallah I swear to god girls like to play around and suck chads cock behind their boyfriends back ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™
@Chadeep @FailedNormieManlet see i told you curry subhumans are the only race who can get stacies of their own. For curries looks doesnโ€™t matter just be curry and you can get a curry Stacy wallahi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Elvisandreaa, Chadeep and 3 others
@Chadeep @FailedNormieManlet see i told you curry subhumans are the only race who can get stacies of their own. For curries looks doesnโ€™t matter just be curry and you can get a curry Stacy wallahi
just betabux theory

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15827, currylightskin and 1 other person
Kerala bull ๐Ÿ‚ pilled again ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด
@Chadeep
No other race can get stacies of their own race being this ugly itโ€™s purely a curry thing but faghots here argue with me and tell me looks matter for attractive poojeetas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and currylightskin
just betabux theory
This is a cope you knwo you could pull 9/10 poojeeta but you choose not to every curry can but your instead going to chase white 4/10 beckies

• WTF
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
No other race can get stacies of their own race being this ugly itโ€™s purely a curry thing but faghots here argue with me and tell me looks matter for attractive poojeetas
r/whitegirlsindiancocks

• JFL
This is a cope you knwo you could pull 9/10 poojeeta but you choose not to every curry can but your instead going to chase white 4/10 beckies
cope, i want a pajeet gf

• +1
A little stalking and I find this pic yakhis ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™

Attachments

• IMG_20220703_170010.jpg
    IMG_20220703_170010.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension
cope, i want a pajeet gf
Then why donโ€™t you get one @currylightskin is able to get poojeet stacy with ease every curry no matter how ugly or short can get poo Stacy. No excuse try being white blsck or Asian we have to be chad to get Stacy of our race you guys donโ€™t

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
Then why donโ€™t you get one @currylightskin is able to get poojeet stacy with ease every curry no matter how ugly or short can get poo Stacy. No excuse try being white blsck or Asian we have to be chad to get Stacy of our race you guys donโ€™t
WHERE DO I FIND ONE?!?!?

• +1
Htb curry doesn't fog. She is just attractive to us because we have similar genetics.
Iโ€™m not curry and even I can say sheโ€™s high tier stacylite with makeup. Maybe without she is just stacylite or HTB but she mogge the curry foid I fucked

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Nigga is talking like I'm some subhuman . I'm not even bad looking nigga . Like htn and Chadlite for Indians ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and FailedNormieManlet
Iโ€™m not curry and even I can say sheโ€™s high tier stacylite with makeup. Maybe without she is just stacylite or HTB but she mogge the curry foid I fucked
Definitely not uee low set zygos and no prominent bones. She is just low bf and making her skin look top tier with makeup. She's a MTB in the psl scale without makeup

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and currylightskin
Definitely not uee low set zygos and no prominent bones. She is just low bf and making her skin look top tier with makeup. She's a MTB in the psl scale without makeup
True lemme look for this one pashtun Stacy I made out in the club . Literally top tier bones and pheno ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. Probably 5.75 psl

Just say you like men, imagine saying a girl is not good looking because she has minimal UEE and V-shaped jaw, these things are literally ideal for females lmfao.

You probably unironically believe that's your looksmatch :lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15827
Just say you like men, imagine saying a girl is not good looking because she has minimal UEE and V-shaped jaw, these things are literally ideal for females lmfao.

Good they removed you as mod you dumb faggot. Btw after I lean down and softmax I mog her . This nigha unironically doesn't know what make-up can do how'd you become a mod in the first place

• JFL

True sometimes bony women make me go ugh but I kiss them coz I'm high ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15827
shes hot tbh I want a curry gf- curry girls get too much stick theyre sexy

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and currylightskin
True sometimes bony women make me go ugh but I kiss them coz I'm high ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™
I'm not saying she's ugly but she's definitely not anything more than HTB w makeup. I'd definitely bang but it's obvious how much makeup and lipstick she has on.

• +1
no curry stacy for me. Only @currylightskin looks level
Ironically redpill advice works Bhai . Hold frame is very true ngl ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. Be redpilled make money , find a purpose and then you shall find virgin htb โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿคฒ

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: currylightskin, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15827
Ironically redpill advice works Bhai . Hold frame is very true ngl ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. Be redpilled make money , find a purpose and then you shall find virgin htb โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿคฒ
inshallah my nigga, hopefully when I am less broke I can truly begin slaying

• Love it
You can't mog her with your collapsed midface rofl.

"Muh makeup" nigga she is clearly gl, makeup or not.
You need to stfu np one likes you here and it's good ur no longer a mod. You know nothing about facial aesthetics and need to suicide you ugly Manlet

• WTF
shes hot tbh I want a curry gf- curry girls get too much stick theyre sexy
this site is just racist, most white guys in uk think curry girls are hot jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • Love it
theyre a lot better than blacks and gooks
agreed tbh, I do think we need to take into account lots of people from this site don't live in countries where westernised curries exist so they think the avg curry looks like someone from slumdog millionaire jfl
Waiting for your judo club Bhai. ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ
thank you bro <3

• Love it