I bet David Laid gets laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675 and DianabolDownie
There’s a video somewhere
if you actively search for the David laid sex tape

you need to @ knajjd right now and get yourself banned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Time Travel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
gay hairstyle and shit eyebrows but aside from that hes a prettyboy. i think the hairstyle's for his norwood coverup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Nosecel
If he had better eyes he would be ultra slayer
But he still is
That said, don't forget about steroids effect on ejaculation and shit

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
The nose and eye area are really bad.

Nose

Nasal bone too much thin
Bulbous tip

Eye area

Low PFL
NeutralCT
Round upper Eyelid
Eyebrows bad width slight downard and thinning at the end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
7.5 because facial harmony matters way more than one fallo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, PubertyMaxxer and Sikkunt23
body mogs all the world with his pics

there def is, someone posted it here before
kek it was me. most viewed thread on this site, proof us and the bodybuilding community is full of faggots tbh

• JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Any who says less than 7 is legit on the low functioning non verbal end of the autism spectrum and has their mother wipe their ass.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Razle, forwardgrowth and 2 others
5.5-6

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Any who says less than 7 is legit on the low functioning non verbal end of the autism spectrum and has their mother wipe their ass.
Facially he’s not 7 psl imo more like 6.5 but with Huge body halo. Brad Pitt facially mogs him hard and he’s considered 7 psl

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Looks very good, top 2-3%

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
I feel like he’s very much hit or miss. He got a very unique look which some might not like
Extreme cope . All the girls I messaged about David laid facially all said he was good looking . I ran on an experiment with barret and most said he looks odd and gay . David laid is genuinely good looking and has great harmony

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
Extreme cope . All the girls I messaged about David laid facially all said he was good looking . I ran on an experiment with barret and most said he looks odd and gay . David laid is genuinely good looking and has great harmony
5.5-6/8 is genuinely good looking and is like top 5-3% or something. I’d rate him 6.5 but i’d understand if someone rated him 5.5-6. Remember it’s Without body halo

Same tbh. In my gf's personal taste he even is one of the prettiest guys she ever saw and for her he even mogs chico

Same tbh. In my gf's personal taste he even is one of the prettiest guys she ever saw and for her he even mogs chico
Fr bro David laid is extremely attractive facially mogs most models . Ur a psl aspie if u think other wise

• +1
Reactions: Almu
he was already fully roided gymmaxxed by the time he hit 16. imagine his fucking high school life, i bet he got his dick sucked every single day by a different foid

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Facially he’s not 7 psl imo more like 6.5 but with Huge body halo. Brad Pitt facially mogs him hard and he’s considered 7 psl
Nigga shut your faggot ass up if that’s you in the pic the same mentally ill narcy lame from Reddit spamming my inbox after I humiliated you many times LIKE A DOG

GO ER

Nigga shut your faggot ass up if that’s you in the pic the same mentally ill narcy lame from Reddit spamming my inbox after I humiliated you many times LIKE A DOG

GO ER
Why should i? I gave my reasoning for why 7/8 is to high since lads considered 7 psl are better looking, and how exactly have you humilated me?

Why should i? I gave my reasoning for why 7/8 is to high since lads considered 7 psl are better looking, and how exactly have you humilated me?
Fag he’s 7 and higher, Chico is 9

you don’t have any fucking reason besides narcy autism

go back to Reddit