Rate decurrification plan

D

Deleted member 55631

Gold
Being indian is objectively a disadvantage and the curry race will soon go extinct after china launches its liberating invasion
However? curry stereotypes will still persist for the curry survivors, and many curry survivors will come to america and put the nail on the coffin for whatever smv curries have left. However, here’s my plan to avoid.

1. Gym/leanmaxx- self explanatory (curries have shit physiques)
2. Hair maxx (Texturize hair, use nizoral once every two weeks, monitor shower sheds and immediately initiate Operation Eliminate Norwood if norwooding).
3. Skincare:
Morning Cerave cleanser
Mositurize with lotion plus vit e
SPF if leaving outside
Evening:
Cleanse face with cerave
Every other day: alternate between Mineral syrum from dead sea and cerave retinol
Use face mask weekly for skin lightening

Oral: Collagen in every meal, Vit stack (C, D3, Mk6, B12 and biotion and zinc)

4. Facial hair:
Shave daily once a day till i get graduate then get laser hair removal to decurrify pheno
5. Colored contacts: Weae hazel brown colored contacts (parents should get me this for 21st birthday)
6. Rhinoplasty, decurrify nose (first thing i do with my first salary after graduation).

With this. I should finally be able to avoid being labeled a curry.

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Have some respect for yourself this is borderline cuckoldry

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, HerpDerpson and enchanted_elixir
Being indian is objectively a disadvantage and the curry race will soon go extinct after china launches its liberating invasion
However? curry stereotypes will still persist for the curry survivors, and many curry survivors will come to america and put the nail on the coffin for whatever smv curries have left. However, here’s my plan to avoid.

1. Gym/leanmaxx- self explanatory (curries have shit physiques)
2. Hair maxx (Texturize hair, use nizoral once every two weeks, monitor shower sheds and immediately initiate Operation Eliminate Norwood if norwooding).
3. Skincare:
Morning Cerave cleanser
Mositurize with lotion plus vit e
SPF if leaving outside
Evening:
Cleanse face with cerave
Every other day: alternate between Mineral syrum from dead sea and cerave retinol
Use face mask weekly for skin lightening

Oral: Collagen in every meal, Vit stack (C, D3, Mk6, B12 and biotion and zinc)

4. Facial hair:
Shave daily once a day till i get graduate then get laser hair removal to decurrify pheno
5. Colored contacts: Weae hazel brown colored contacts (parents should get me this for 21st birthday)
6. Rhinoplasty, decurrify nose (first thing i do with my first salary after graduation).

With this. I should finally be able to avoid being labeled a curry.
don't know what to say really besides I hope you're phenotypically set to phenomax, so you don't look uncanny

don't know what to say really besides I hope you're phenotypically set to phenomax, so you don't look uncanny
I am. All i need to do is fix my nose and even my skintone out.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir