Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
28D62E23 B738 428D 8962 7553A56A0385
67A61098 E69F 4022 87A2 516158E0B055
dc26ac09-b6cc-4e06-bfeb-f328407b689e-png.665187
E0D8E053 BBD9 44B5 A888 ECADBE8B148A
978EB203 2C89 41AD 852F C5D4E3320881
62BA4586 6361 41C7 B682 68C3A935C3F7

Her name is Valentina Fradegrada. Looksmatched?

Attachments

• DC26AC09-B6CC-4E06-BFEB-F328407B689E.png
    DC26AC09-B6CC-4E06-BFEB-F328407B689E.png
    437.3 KB · Views: 504
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Baldingman1998, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
looksmatch tbh

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 9355, reptiles and 3 others
looksmatch tbh
Her body is top tier tbh she could be deformed and I would still think he is lucky to have her. Just be a giga Chad to have a model GF theory
E283C1C2 2794 44E4 933A DF867CD82CB0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, fogdart, reptiles and 1 other person
Insane holy shit

Yet I am cursed to 0 pussy ever

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hozay, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 8028 and 3 others
He mogs her

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 6402 and 7 others
Looks good, he’s not good enough for her tbh
5B842358 7013 42B7 8628 C0FC6DD831ED

You really believe they are looksmatched? This is the only pic of them next to each other with their full faces shown.

That's what chad life looks like jfl, we may walk the same earth but we have different realities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 4563 and Taylorswift
67A61098 E69F 4022 87A2 516158E0B055

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4563, reptiles and 2 others
Her face is 4 psl lets see her without make up the bitch

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
She's hot but he mogs her

• +1
Her face is 4 psl lets see her without make up the bitch
3B49CC94 BA13 43E0 8BBF 4F67047E7978

I think she is not wearing makeup here. Still looks pretty good IMO.

They aren’t looksmatched she looks better than him
her looksmatch is thom stridj so she is a bit higher than deliosa yeah agree

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Taylorswift
her looksmatch is thom stridj so she is a bit higher than deliosa yeah agree
her looksmatch is a faggot 5 psl italian 5.9 guy not a model

• +1

FUUUCCCKKK IMAGINE NOT HAVING THIS AS A GF OVER FOR SUB-DELLISOLACELS.

her looksmatch is a faggot 5 psl italian 5.9 guy not a model
I too think her face is just above average but her body is top tier. Go to her instagram highlights, legit looks insane. Also she is a rich instagram model with 2.4 million followers. Facially, this is her looksmatch :
97427B32 B7BA 4D49 AE9C E7FEBE03845A

Lul what ? Delliosa mogs her to oblivion

Also I think she has fake tits

• +1
Lul what ? Delliosa mogs her to oblivion

Also I think she has fake tits
Facially he mogs her hard and it’s not even close but she is statusmaxed and body halo. She probably wouldn’t date anything below Dellisola.

Facially he mogs her hard and it’s not even close but she is statusmaxed and body halo. She probably wouldn’t date anything below Dellisola.
body halo my ass shes a skinny bitch with fake tits no thickness

• So Sad
yes but her genetic value is way below stacy or stacylite, she would have incel weakling sons

• +1
Facially he mogs her by a good margin, but she pleases him with tits and ass probably

She smv mogs him, but even she would struggle hard to get an man on dellisolas level

So, he is the leading part in this relationship

• +1
Facially he mogs her by a good margin, but she pleases him with tits and ass probably

She smv mogs him, but even she would struggle hard to get an man on dellisolas level

So, he is the leading part in this relationship
Mirin your high IQ lately.

lol he mogs her but her body is top tier so im sure hes enjoying her

• +1
He mogs her to oblivion wtf.

No colouring, little skull, average eye area.
Basically she's just looks like a random skinny latina so just above average while he is top 0.1% JFL :lul:

• +1
her body is skinn yand photoshopped
Her body is top tier and it isn’t shopped. Look at her Instagram highlights...she has a video there of her nude and her body looks the same.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy

FUUUCCCKKK IMAGINE NOT HAVING THIS AS A GF OVER FOR SUB-DELLISOLACELS.

There are no pics of Delisola on her page anymore. Do you think she broke up with him and he went into depression and deleted his insta?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: eyearea, RecessedPrettyboy and Taylorswift
There are no pics of Delisola on her page anymore. Do you think she broke up with him and he went into depression and deleted his insta?
Maybe tbh. I remember deactivating my Facebook after I stopped talking to my oneitis so I can move on faster...he is still doing runways so it’s not like he went full rotting mode. Probably trying to take a break or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Maybe tbh. I remember deactivating my Facebook after I stopped talking to my oneitis so I can move on faster...he is still doing runways so it’s not like he went full rotting mode. Probably trying to take a break or some shit.
Dghj34567

with pics like this on her profile there is no way she is dating dellisola lol

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 7863 and 2 others
I just looked at her profile again and that is not the same girl he was dating. She looks pretty similar but you got the wrong girl jfl

I just looked at her profile again and that is not the same girl he was dating. She looks pretty similar but you got the wrong girl jfl
Nah it is the right girl. Look at the comments of this :

There is a pic of her with him, it was posted to a fan page of Dellisola. In the comments, she herself commented a heart emoji. This is really old though, all the way back in 2015.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and RecessedPrettyboy
@RecessedPrettyboy @Salludon oldest record I could find of them dating is 2014 and the latest is may 2020. I think they are still dating.

• Woah
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Taylorswift
@RecessedPrettyboy @Salludon oldest record I could find of them dating is 2014 and the latest is may 2020. I think they are still dating.
she is a giant whore if they are still dating

• So Sad
I would have done the same. JFL if you think she cheats on him. She is a rich statusmaxed instagram model with 2.4 million followers. He has an infinite amount of options and she is probably devoted to him because she knows she won’t be able to get someone better. Although he is a massive cuck for letting his wife show herself off like that.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Salludon
Nah man i’m pretty sure. Just a few months ago before him deleting his insta he was with a new girl. I remember her face exactly. I also checked her profile and she had pictures with Delisola too. This girl doesn’t.

• So Sad
He's like PSL 6.5-7, and I don't give out this rating lightly.
She's a PSL 5.5 facially speaking (judging from photos where you can see all of her actual face)

• +1
She's a PSL 5.5 facially speaking (judging from photos where you can see all of her actual face)
Asdf25

she looks pretty bad here lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Taylorswift
He is 7.5PSL. He looks way better in motion.
1BA2C9BF 9567 42F3 957B 4F6144A1C78D

giga stacey tier

• +1
if I was this gl and status maxxed I would LTR a 20 yr old, cheat on her with whoever in my DM's is lowest effort while 6psl+, and then discard the gf at 24 the latest.

cycle repeats as long as I am in my prime. When its over familymaxx with a mid 20s girl with a history of good LTRs

• JFL
jfl @ dating 29 yr olds tbh

• So Sad