Rate Dellisola’s GF

Nah man i’m pretty sure. Just a few months ago before him deleting his insta he was with a new girl. I remember her face exactly. I also checked her profile and she had pictures with Delisola too. This girl doesn’t.
You are right. He did post about another foid but it doesn’t add up. Last recorded thing I could find of him with the girl I posted in OP was exactly in May 24, 2019 and the other foid is this :

7A25AB15 505B 476E 9CCC 0778A827278B
FF26B519 0573 4F46 AB5B E616E33AE2D4

This is the most recent pic of them together and it was posted in August 3, 2019. I’m pretty sure he deactivated his Instagram way before both of those dates...Was this the foid you saw?

It is the same one in that pic btw.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
if I was this gl and status maxxed I would LTR a 20 yr old, cheat on her with whoever in my DM's is lowest effort while 6psl+, and then discard the gf at 24 the latest.

cycle repeats as long as I am in my prime. When its over familymaxx with a mid 20s girl with a history of good LTRs
Chads experience LTRs totally differently from normies. He doesn’t have to walk on eggshells to keep the relationship alive like the average male and he has all the power which makes the relationship dynamic 100 times better compared to other LTRs where the foid has all power over the male normie. If you were Chad, you would probably just stick to one foid at a time.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and ReverseNorwoodPill
You are right. He did post about another foid but it doesn’t add up. Last recorded thing I could find of him with the girl I posted in OP was exactly in May 24, 2019 and the other foid is this :

View attachment 665444View attachment 665447

This is the most recent pic of them together and it was posted in August 3, 2019. I’m pretty sure he deactivated his Instagram way before both of those dates...Was this the foid you saw?

It is the same one in that pic btw.

Lol yes this is the girl. Good job finding it.

I think he was being a player and dating both of them at the same time so eventually when they figured it out he deleted his insta went MIA. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Taylorswift
Wristcel = volcel confirmed

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
Lol yes this is the girl. Good job finding it.

I think he was being a player and dating both of them at the same time so eventually when they figured it out he deleted his insta went MIA. :forcedsmile:
Probably. I honestly can’t remember exactly but I am positive that he deactivated either at the beginning of 2020 or really late 2019 so this may be a valid explanation. The other foid is subhuman compared to his main GF. Definitely fucked up in this one.

Chads experience LTRs totally differently from normies. He doesn’t have to walk on eggshells to keep the relationship alive like the average male and he has all the power which makes the relationship dynamic 100 times better compared to other LTRs where the foid has all power over the male normie. If you were Chad, you would probably just stick to one foid at a time.
actually high iq

• Woah
tatted whore who will fuck another 50 men before she settles down

• Hmm...
fuck this is not fair what did i do to deserve sub-par face?

• So Sad
She is 6psl. She also looks extremely good for 30. She looks HQNP and HQP at the same time. She doesn't look trashy but she posts exactly the same pictures that an IG thot would.

@Taylorswift @Salludon

This is Dellisola's actual IG what I've seen
Fake as shit tbh. Pics can be found in google reverse search and his last Instagram had 200k followers averaging 30k likes per pic with a shit ton of fan pages. Something doesn’t add up.