Rate Diego Luna from Narcos Mexico

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
In still images he looks worse but looks decent in the trailer for some reason

220px-Diego_Luna_Cannes_2016.jpg

diego-luna-representation-rogue-one.jpg

Obviously no chad (maybe, at best) chadlite but still has that screen presence, charisma and harmony that makes him fit as the lead of this TV series

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Bruh tf wrong w mexicans fr

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Swagwaffle
In still images he looks worse but looks decent in the trailer for some reason

220px-Diego_Luna_Cannes_2016.jpg

diego-luna-representation-rogue-one.jpg

Obviously no chad (maybe, at best) chadlite but still has that screen presence, charisma and harmony that makes him fit as the lead of this TV series

Nope, not chadlite at all, based on his face alone, 3.5 PSL, shit tier eye area, nasolabial folds. His status that comes from being an actor in a show like narcos can get him a fuckload of pussy though.

Nope, not chadlite at all, based on his face alone, 3.5 PSL, shit tier eye area, nasolabial folds. His status that comes from being an actor in a show like narcos can get him a fuckload of pussy though.
Yeah I didn't think his is chadlite at all but I just wrote that in case maybe someone else thought that. But he still has the screen presence imo. I feel better looking actors lack that a lot of times.

Yeah I didn't think his is chadlite at all but I just wrote that in case maybe someone else thought that. But he still has the screen presence imo. I feel better looking actors lack that a lot of times.
Yes. Btw trailer looks sick.

Wont bother seeing the video but im guessing its that the those weird small unsymentricly eyes. All else is ok so im guessing that halos him and you cant really see how weird the eyes look in motion

is this a manlet?

They're inbred. The women are fat and gross and the dudes are weirdnas fuck lol

Happy7

yes I must flush these latino genetics out of me forever by getting RICED