Rate Dutch model "Ella Freya"

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
She's kind of like Dasha Taran and Angelina Danilova (but in Japan instead of Korea), aka if you applied the Asian beauty standard of neoteny and applied it to a white woman.
Her being the best result you can realistically obtain of this I suppose

Ella Freya

She was a bit fatter here and didn't stylize her makeup
Screenshot 20240914 232017

Screenshot 20240914 232046

Screenshot 20240914 232116

Thumb601531657 276x155

Tk752v5eyzma1

Screenshot 20240914 232138

Screenshot 20240914 232158

Ella freya and peach milky ashley meets ashley v0 xvf4sjkny03c1

Faceset sample 8310

Hq720

She's a pretty woman, definitely above average. Has a lot of photos in which she looks good and a lot in which she looks mid, and there are no existing candids of her as all her photos and videos are either from modeling shoots or social media, which can be easily edited or frauded

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: iloveboobs, FascisstChad, Lingesan Periyaandi and 5 others
@Jason Voorhees We were talking about something like this yesterday

While something holds me back from calling this woman a Stacy, I do find her more appealing than Margot Robbie, and her clones
Cce7b3c897d90e42da3936288c295d30

Bj0ppmhvcjnc1

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and aspiringexcel
She's kind of like Dasha Taran and Angelina Danilova (but in Japan instead of Korea), aka if you applied the Asian beauty standard of neoteny and applied it to a white woman.

View attachment 3171446
View attachment 3171447

View attachment 3171449

View attachment 3171450
View attachment 3171458
View attachment 3171459

View attachment 3171451

View attachment 3171452

View attachment 3171453

View attachment 3171454

View attachment 3171463

She's a pretty woman, definitely above average. Has a lot of photos in which she looks good and a lot in which she looks mid, and there are no existing candids of her as all her photos and videos are either from modeling shoots or social media, which can be easily edited or frauded
Dude I feel like my old school was filled to the brim with Stacie's and stacylite and Chad and chadlites because there was this one girl WHO LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, EdgyFashionist and HeightPilledum
Always pleasant to look at a woman with fair skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, HeightPilledum and Autismcel
The classic combination of bigg ass forehead + no good chin projection..

Low HTB but only because of her eye area, which makes up for 90% of her appeal..

Screenshot 20240915 005343 Instagram

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, majesticincel, HeightPilledum and 2 others
LEON!

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
she unironically said shes ethnic only and white people are da devil or some shit

• JFL

View attachment 3171446
View attachment 3171447

View attachment 3171449

View attachment 3171450
View attachment 3171458
View attachment 3171459

View attachment 3171451

View attachment 3171452

View attachment 3171453

View attachment 3171454

View attachment 3171463

Why dont u ever talk about lika solt IMO she fogs all other geomaxxed foids
Fd6c73b5a1bb49b552271b3211a4a578
56de90bd7e63f20ba477a91e58f4b837
49241bcaa91166f9cc6cf1d737e6aca2

• Hmm...

View attachment 3171446
View attachment 3171447

View attachment 3171449

View attachment 3171450
View attachment 3171458
View attachment 3171459

View attachment 3171451

View attachment 3171452

View attachment 3171453

View attachment 3171454

View attachment 3171463

I dont think ella is a stacy tho shes just neotenous and japs glaze her.

HTB imo and her lips are too thin

• Woah
mtb

• JFL
Dude I feel like my old school was filled to the brim with Stacie's and stacylite and Chad and chadlites because there was this one girl WHO LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HER
I think I've seen a few girls with her pheno myself, but none that looked exactly like her

She's not a common face at all. It's uncommon for White people, especially white women, to have so much buccal fat in their faces

Ashley re4 face model

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, aspiringexcel and exo
mtb but very fuckable

• JFL
I just happen to know this due to ricecel spam and bait I stumbled upon 4chan a couple of years ago

She's above average.
The average white woman does not look like her
they do

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
Show me a crowd of white women out in the wild and let's see how many look like her then :feelshehe:
ur overrating her cause she looks like a kid aka like gooks

• JFL

View attachment 3171446
View attachment 3171447

View attachment 3171449

View attachment 3171450
View attachment 3171458
View attachment 3171459

View attachment 3171451

View attachment 3171452

View attachment 3171453

View attachment 3171454

View attachment 3171463

Stacylite

• +1
I'm aware, she's a self hating whore :feelskek:

View attachment 3171588

Because she's clearly a hapa or mixed in some way
Tales her pheno is quite slavic, if she was blonde u wouldnt think that

My foidbhai has the same pheno as her

However id believe her if she said shes a hapa

• JFL
Tales her pheno is quite slavic, if she was blonde u wouldnt think that

My foidbhai has the same pheno as her

However id believe her if she said shes a hapa
If she was blonde I'd think she's either an Asian or hapa with blonde hair dye, or an Asian albino

In what planet is her pheno Slavic? Her skull looks straight from Mongolia :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
If she was blonde I'd think she's either an Asian or hapa with blonde hair dye, or an Asian albino

In what planet is her pheno Slavic? Her skull looks straight from Mongolia :feelskek:
JFL but shes russian and german. Chico also has a somewhat mongolian skull bit hes 75% polish or whatever

She looks jewropean to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Xangsane

View attachment 3171446
View attachment 3171447

View attachment 3171449

View attachment 3171450
View attachment 3171458
View attachment 3171459

View attachment 3171451

View attachment 3171452

View attachment 3171453

View attachment 3171454

View attachment 3171463

Why do they weirdly look Russian

JFL but shes russian and german. Chico also has a somewhat mongolian skull bit hes 75% polish or whatever

Knew she had to be russian

• Love it

Why do they weirdly look Russian
I'd accuse her of doing plastic surgery to look Asian

You don't look like this

And expect me to believe you're fully European. She's definitely some sort of Tatar or Eurasian mix of some kind

Any photos of her parents?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and aspiringexcel

View attachment 3171446
View attachment 3171447

View attachment 3171449

View attachment 3171450
View attachment 3171458
View attachment 3171459

View attachment 3171451

View attachment 3171452

View attachment 3171453

View attachment 3171454

View attachment 3171463

She looks perfect. Very cute looks a bit like this curry woman. Its not about skin color its about features and bones

• Hmm...
She looks perfect. Very cute looks a bit like this curry woman. Its not about skin color its about features and bones

I don't see it, bro
The Pooja looks completely different
She has some degree of similar typology of appeal, but her bodyfat, nose, eyes and jaw are completely different

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi
I don't see it, bro
The Pooja looks completely different
She has some degree of similar typology of appeal, but her bodyfat, nose, eyes and jaw are completely different
Was talking about appeal. Cute girl next door pheno

• Woah
I have probably seen her in the slums of Rotterdam or Amsterdam and didn't even notice her because she's a high LTB here compared to what I see. :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain and HeightPilledum
I have probably seen her in the slums of Rotterdam or Amsterdam and didn't even notice her because she's a high LTB here compared to what I see. :ogre:
She looksmaxxed only after she moved to Japan iirc

Was talking about appeal. Cute girl next door pheno
I wouldn't say Ella is "girl next door" at all. Her face is very uncommon. Even if you've seen somebody who looks like her, it's not a common face

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi and Gengar

View attachment 3171446
View attachment 3171447

View attachment 3171449

View attachment 3171450
View attachment 3171458
View attachment 3171459

View attachment 3171451

View attachment 3171452

View attachment 3171453

View attachment 3171454

View attachment 3171463

htb lowkey

• +1
I'd accuse her of doing plastic surgery to look Asian

You don't look like this
View attachment 3172633
And expect me to believe you're fully European. She's definitely some sort of Tatar or Eurasian mix of some kind

Any photos of her parents?
As i said she has extremely similar pheno as my foidbhai, literally just a slavcel with asian coloring

And idk abt her parents but irina shayk is half tartar and doesnt look NEA at all

• JFL
They make anyone a model these days. I see hundreds of local girls in NL that look way better than this selfhating bitch

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, aspiringexcel, motiascension and 2 others
  • +1
They make anyone a model these days. I see hundreds of local girls in NL that look way better than this selfhating bitch
you think i could apply to be one? me and @PsychoDsk

• JFL
I know for a fact that it isn't true

She may look plain, but she's not common looking or in the hundreds

• +1
Mid and boring. Too pale.

• JFL
HTB for sure

• +1