Rate filler transformation

D

Deleted member 30679

rice
Screenshot 20230616 133646

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 30283, SteveRogers and 1 other person
that's fucking insane man. wish jaw implants could achieve this. why does it look like her maxilla got better too?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 30679
BUT MIGRATION BROOOO
my dms are open for lessons at a small fee

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, 5.5psl, Deleted member 30283 and 2 others
that's fucking insane man. wish jaw implants could achieve this. why does it look like her maxilla got better too?
I found it on Instagram while searching for #jawfillers appear all she got is jaw fillers must be a shit ton and probably maxilla fillers too. Could be frauded and I would take it with a grain of salt

Screenshot 20230612 223526
Screenshot 20230508 163737
Screenshot 20230616 212220
Screenshot 20230518 151157

More filler results

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax and WanderingBurro
Wtf, bro needs bimax badly, fillers wont save that
I agree but I guess shes coping with fillers instead of bimax

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 29155
More like Angle ascension

I agree but I guess shes coping with fillers instead of bimax
The subhuman who posted on r/mewingcirclejerk needs bimax badly, holy shit, might even be insurance paid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
They are good for creating forward growth (temporary). No fillers for my downwarded grown ass and monkey side profile

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230617_004502_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230617_004502_Gallery.jpg
    685.8 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
frauding

• Hmm...
BUT MIGRATION BROOOO
my dms are open for lessons at a small fee
Jfl I can’t even explain how glad I am that people are afraid of “muh migration”.
MTN + fillers = Chadelite

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, needtoascend420, CyberPsychodelic and 2 others
Jfl I can’t even explain how glad I am that people are afraid of “muh migration”.
MTN + fillers = Chadelite
Best thing is even bad surgeons can inject in a way that it will neber migrating. This bloated uncanny fgts on the Internet injected too much filler at once or mixed the hyualruon filler with Botox. Just do 1-2 ml St one Session and be on the save side

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Expensive as Hell to maintain that

I've never done more than 1ml at once and it has never migrated. DIY gonion fillers for 2 years now. But some of these jaws are entirely modelled by fillers, if you touched them they would be completely soft and lumpy, maybe 20ml total. I can't imagine they will look good a few months later. Fillers are amazing as a touch up to give a "real life photoshop" to your jaw. They aren't a substitute for implants or surgery for people with severe recession. And long term that much filler will be more expensive to maintain than just getting it treated properly.

I've never done more than 1ml at once and it has never migrated. DIY gonion fillers for 2 years now. But some of these jaws are entirely modelled by fillers, if you touched them they would be completely soft and lumpy, maybe 20ml total. I can't imagine they will look good a few months later. Fillers are amazing as a touch up to give a "real life photoshop" to your jaw. They aren't a substitute for implants or surgery for people with severe recession. And long term that much filler will be more expensive to maintain than just getting it treated properly.
i talked with this guy

he said that he used a certain brand, I think that was radiesse
it was apparently hard as a rock and mimics real bone
yes it is expensive but I think it is worth it if money is not a problem + migration is not a problem for most even at 15-20 mL

i talked with this guy
View attachment 2617952
he said that he used a certain brand, I think that was radiesse
it was apparently hard as a rock and mimics real bone
yes it is expensive but I think it is worth it if money is not a problem + migration is not a problem for most even at 15-20 mL

Radiesse is harder than HA but it's not like bone. I just don't believe such results will look good in real life, sure you can curate photos for instagram but there is no bone or muscle under much of his jaw, it doesn't clench or move properly. The natural way in which facial tissues move and clench is really important to not look bogged.

As for the cost its hundreds of dollar per syringe, his treatment will have been severeal syringes and it will need topping up by a skilled professional every year at least, we are talking thousands per year. Why wouldn't you just get an implant?

Radiesse is harder than HA but it's not like bone. I just don't believe such results will look good in real life, sure you can curate photos for instagram but there is no bone or muscle under much of his jaw, it doesn't clench or move properly. The natural way in which facial tissues move and clench is really important to not look bogged.

As for the cost its hundreds of dollar per syringe, his treatment will have been severeal syringes and it will need topping up by a skilled professional every year at least, we are talking thousands per year. Why wouldn't you just get an implant?
idk i seen too many filler results on instagram accounts particularly on the brazil filler doc accounts, and their patients looked good in motion.
yes you are right it is expensive and inconvenience to maintain but
an implant has its own cons too
at least fillers are flexible/easily accessible and you can get it dissolve, an implant is harder to pull off
im not saying you shouldnt get implants, im saying i just prefer fillers

Any clue of how much ml ? And was it voluma or radiesse ?
this was from long time ago, I posted on my old phone, I dont remember anything about how much but i estimate at least 15ml+

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl