A
Anewuser2026
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2026
- Posts
- 26
- Reputation
- 5
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Are you jutting?
NopeAre you jutting?
Why not higher?Mmtn/hmtn
Mogger get better ang and dimo u lack them a lot
How do you "get" dimoMogger get better ang and dimo u lack them a lot
We just underating atpMmtn/hmtn
not bad
U need a bigger brow ridge and wider and longer chin probablyHow do you "get" dimo
Bad infras lack of bonemass no angWhy not higher?
Bad skin, nose too small, no hollow cheeks, thin lipsWhy not higher?
Bruh how full do they need to be EXACTLY?Bad skin, nose too small, no hollow cheeks, thin lips
So many people above HTN have these traits thoughBad infras lack of bonemass no ang
Harmony cant save u not good coloureing no ang mid dimo work on that ur htnSo many people above HTN have these traits though
Well luckily harmony is most important cuz ive asked 14 random girls online and nearly all of them rated me 8/10 so....Harmony cant save u not good coloureing no ang mid dimo work on that ur htn
Idk wait others to reply imo ur notWell luckily harmony is most important cuz ive asked 14 random girls online and nearly all of them rated me 8/10 so....
I guess. I have all the screenshots as wellIdk wait others to reply imo ur not
I want that. how do I get that? implantsU need a bigger brow ridge and wider and longer chin probably
I want that. how do I get that? implants

Bruh that shit doesn't work
I also had them rate Chico and Sean o pry too if you're interestedIdk wait others to reply imo ur not
anyone else wanna rate before I leave