Rate front&rare view

Status
Not open for further replies.
badromance

badromance

Banned
1-10 scale pls.Things to change ? Im on accutane and it makes me look pale and my lips are swollen :trepidation:. 19 m 6'4.Don't hold back ty :feelsez:
Edit:Idk if that is a proper rear picture but nvm.

Attachments

• 089.jpg
    089.jpg
    784.9 KB · Views: 175
  • 085.jpg
    085.jpg
    837.1 KB · Views: 171
looks like ur avi ngl, just needs hair

i like how u insult my profile when urs looks 10x worse lol
front: 4/10, side, 2.5/10

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, StudyHacks and SLA
front mogs your side

5/10

Would have said 5.5/10 if I was only rating off the front pic.

I think you would go up half a point if you didn't have that mole and large pimple.

5/10

Would have said 5.5/10 if I was only rating off the front pic.

I think you would go up half a point if you didn't have that mole and large pimple.
I will remove after i get off accutane.What pimple ? On nose or my cheek

Psl 3.75
Psl 3.75

3.5psl face but height makes you 4psl

@badromance
Have you not seen the thread in my sig?

KVIAmXb.gif

1-10 scale pls.Things to change ? Im on accutane and it makes me look pale and my lips are swollen :trepidation:. 19 m 6'4.Don't hold back ty :feelsez:

are you the guy 'badr' ?

defo try and get some sort of a tan ur skin is like pale pasta (like mine) something minor you can try with other looksmax shiz.

4 is wayyyyy too high for him, he is like a 2.5 PSL.(taking height into consideration)
Don't look to get in a relationship otherwise you will get cucked and mentally destroyed, bang hookers while you save for surgery. I'm sorry op, although you did ask to not hold back.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Your acne probably was only mild? There are no scars.
The fat under your chin and the curve of your nose are subideal, but other than that a normal side profile. 4/10 from the side on a normal scale
From the front I'd say is a 5/10.
Your SMV is higher than 5 though because of your height.

3/10. But you can increase it if you looksmax.

your images remind me of myself.. and that’s certainly not a compliment. would also rate nowhere near a 4
sloghtu higher then me cause your skin is better/you’re younger i’d say

Looks like BlackOps2cel.

3.5 psl honestly.

Yes agree with most . Probably 4/10 on the scale ( height saves you a bit) . Face ? 3/10 tbh .

Close placed eyes , and bad maxilla / horrible mandible .

Needs lot of lower jaw work including implants , chin implants , augment . Skin care and gym maxing .

3.5 PSL...but dat height doe.

Cheek. The mole is worse though.
The one on cheek is just a acne,it will be gone soon and im going to a doctor for my mole on a monday,and im sure this motherfucker will be negative about removing it,but i will try hard to get it done,or visit private doctor,doctors here are so resentful and pessimistic.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
3/10 midface its over goer

Lmao these rates aren't realistic at ALL. Dude is avg with height, and could be 5.25-5.5 if he gymamaxxes

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Michael Myers
Lmao these rates aren't realistic at ALL. Dude is avg with height, and could be 5.25-5.5 if he gymamaxxes
He's definitely not lower than a 4 tbh.

4 is wayyyyy too high for him, he is like a 2.5 PSL.(taking height into consideration)
Don't look to get in a relationship otherwise you will get cucked and mentally destroyed, bang hookers while you save for surgery. I'm sorry op, although you did ask to not hold back.
What would you rate him if he was say 5’5”? Just curious

Your to toxic to even hold a obivious convo, you will never slay if your toxic like that.

Yes If hes EE which I think he is he is a 4.5-5 and gymmaxxed could get 5 or 5.25. Hes tall so that mater a lot
Nah. I just say it how it is.
What would you rate him if he was say 5’5”? Just curious
I think he'd be rated 1.5psl by him. No offense but from the side view OP kinda has a duck face lmao

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Nah. I just say it how it is.

I think he'd be rated 1.5psl by him. No offense but from the side view OP kinda has a duck face lmao
I stand by my point, this dude can't ascend cause he hasnt gymmaxxed for 6months-4years.

Great height but tbh the face is really below average imo. From a technical pov your fwhr seems to be very bad I.e face looks thin especially for your height. You also seem to have no angularity. Aesthetics wise too your face for some reason gives a weird look. You also need to tan imo. Eye area is also below average. Also what’s up with your hair? So you keep them this short or that’s how they are? Just rating on face alone I’d say 3PSL. With height it’d be higher. Just my 2 cents since you asked to not hold back.

Your to toxic to even hold a obivious convo, you will never slay if your toxic like that.

Yes If hes EE which I think he is he is a 4.5-5 and gymmaxxed could get 5 or 5.25. Hes tall so that mater a lot
Yes gymmaxxing is necessary for him.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Too many Copers in here. His height Halos him. If he gets shredded, he can get decent girls regardless of face.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Too many Copers in here. His height Halos him. If he gets shredded, he can get decent girls regardless of face.
Yes he can get avg girls or even a bit above if he gymmaxxed for 4 years. Even 2 years would change his entire life imo

Yes gymmaxxing is necessary for him.
Not trying to be a dick but gymmaxxing wont necessarily be good advice. At least right now OP will have his face proportional to his body. If he gets big rest of his body will be wider and bigger but not the face. That would further accentuate the thin face and would fuck the ratios.

Smeni visinata na 6'5 ogre 196 e 6'5

Not trying to be a dick but gymmaxxing wont necessarily be good advice. At least right now OP will have his face proportional to his body. If he gets big rest of his body will be wider and bigger but not the face. That would further accentuate the thin face and would fuck the ratios.
Yes but a body is all he can do atm

You need lips and eyebrows
20190118 144350

You thinking about Rhino?
20190118 145253

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back