Rate front&rare view

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-10 scale pls.Things to change ? Im on accutane and it makes me look pale and my lips are swollen :trepidation:. 19 m 6'4.Don't hold back ty :feelsez:
Edit:Idk if that is a proper rear picture but nvm.
Get a better hairstyle blyat

look like eel

Really bad eye area, jaw and midface. Alright cheekbones, though. Height makes up for a bit of it, but you're honestly pretty below average, 3-4/10 maybe?

Great height but tbh the face is really below average imo. From a technical pov your fwhr seems to be very bad I.e face looks thin especially for your height. You also seem to have no angularity. Aesthetics wise too your face for some reason gives a weird look. You also need to tan imo. Eye area is also below average. Also what’s up with your hair? So you keep them this short or that’s how they are? Just rating on face alone I’d say 3PSL. With height it’d be higher. Just my 2 cents since you asked to not hold back.
yeah and the pics are awful i took them just after i woke up i swear i look better lmao

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
i like how u insult my profile when urs looks 10x worse lol
front: 4/10, side, 2.5/10
Cope, his may be bad but that doesn't mean your's isn't.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
4-4.5/10 irl
you are quite ugly tbh sorry bro,
I'd grow longer hair and a beard to cover your face as much as you can, maybe you could at least look original or something, try to find some style... now you're just ugly and plain

• +1
Reactions: badromance
4-4.5/10 irl
you are quite ugly tbh sorry bro,
I'd grow longer hair and a beard to cover your face as much as you can, maybe you could at least look original or something, try to find some style... now you're just ugly and plain
how is 4 ugly ,it's a bad pic,i forgot i posted it

how is 4 ugly ,it's a bad pic,i forgot i posted it
I just don't think the way most people here rate... I try to rate in accordance with the society... and really how poeple look like...
for me its something like this:
1 severly deformed
2 ugly AF
3 very ugly
4 ugly
5 not noticable, neutral
6 easy to look at
7 good looking
8 chadlite
9 chad
10 godlike slayer

I just don't think the way most people here rate... I try to rate in accordance with the society... and really how poeple look like...
1 severly deformed
2 ugly AF
3 very ugly
4 ugly
5 not noticable, neutral
6 easy to look at
7 good looking
8 chadlite
9 chad
10 godlike slayer
what would you rate me?

1 severly deformed
2 ugly AF
3 very ugly
4 ugly
5 not noticable, neutral
6 easy to look at
7 good looking
8 chadlite
9 chad
10 godlike slayer
maybe in western europe or usa,but idc here