Rate george sodini tbh

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
sodini_002.jpg

20090806MyS_George_Sodini_160.jpg

05shooter 190

I don't think he's really an incel(although he's definitely fucked in the head). Despite not being super pretty, he still emits a lot of chad energy due to his masculine and robust featutes. George reminds me of a typical nerd abusing meathead you see in college or high school.

I think overall he was a nice and sweet guy generally. And he really seemed to have tried hard, to getsome success with women.

I think his main reason for sucking with women was: his slightly below average looks overall.
He was short-ish I think (they say he was 5'10 but I think he was more like 5'8),
face wasn't that great, maybe average at best.

sodini_001.jpg
330px-Sodini.jpg

No way, he 5'10. as mentioned somewhere else.
Check this video. these females height mogg him almost.
He looks more asif 5'7

He was Not a dickhead, like Elliot Rodger was in daily life.

He just snapped, at some point. I think.He snapped because:
the agepill.
the Height/manletism pill.
the end of betabuxxing pill (in the west)
the introversion pill.
That combo, just become to much. And he Snapped, and went apeshit.

Brutals knowing, he went a pua/dating coach. Whome basically sold the advise of: act alpha, be a jerk, be a dick. And women will like you.
Still widely believed to be true, even among some blackpillers. And common believe among red pillers.

LOL @ this video he made. because his PUA dating coach told him to.
Whose basical advice was: act alpha, wear a suit, and just be confident bro, and have a decent house (hence why he made the house tour, to show he ain't living in a dump).
Try to show betaBuxxing skills (but even than already, betabuxxing was massive n the decline and over)

Him showing off his betaBuxxing potential, with his house tour. Brutals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
He's neither hideous nor attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and RODEBLUR
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007