rate girl who went to my HS and her subhuman BF (GTFIH)

6.5/10 feeling some type of unrest don't know why
what about her, she also went to my HS
JFL this one is dating an even BIGGER subhuman wait til you see him
026-DE49-C-9-D28-4-F74-ABDC-1-BF20-D03603-D.jpg

20-E0-EC02-726-F-44-E8-8875-2-D332-E93-A5-E4.jpg

2533-DFC5-85-FF-48-BD-B06-F-2-BBA68-ECBD96.jpg

36-B70-A01-BF0-A-4333-A71-C-F39-B7-FC5-CB36.jpg

C679997-C-5-F60-42-C0-8-EFC-978750-FDFC44.jpg

7-DB43597-490-D-4-CFE-9-F2-B-388213-C84-E69.jpg

5886-D0-AA-CD99-4-DEA-8-D34-9-CE5-DDD0878-E.jpg

These are the types of girls that won't date asians even if he's good looking 100% sure only whites
6.5/10 feeling some type of unrest don't know why

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, sytyl and yunggod
she looks good
but i cannot believe these niggas saying the dude is good looking,
i guess trolling?
as a gook i thought average white guys looked like this

what about your girl op

when did they/you graduate highschool? wondering how old they are in these pics

ive only dated one white girl an indian and a latina before, rn i don’t have a girl
dw it will be brutally over for them as they age

• +1
Reactions: yunggod
I hate American society, even if I marry a Christian I bet she's already violated with 10 cocks before me. Therefore won't marry

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, sytyl and yunggod

ive only dated one white girl an indian and a latina before, rn i don’t have a girl
At least you dated, I never dated but only hooked up for sex

This is the type of love I want which is non existent

in reality random girls who I never talk to just want to blow me
Screenshot 20200824 141007 Remind

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sytyl and yunggod
he looks fine other than his nose which makes him 3psl bird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
This is the type of love I want which is non existent

love isn’t like this anymore boyo JFL the west has truly become so degenerate

love has become just “talking” to one another at this point, everything is digital, people meet through fckn snapchat just lol. the white girl i dated for like half a year i met her at work, she approached me and would always talk nonstop, somehow she found me on snap and added me and from there we “talked” and started dating

everything felt empty and useless

i kind of had feelings for the indian girl NGL she wasn’t extremely gl just average but she was a virgin and very shy and innocent, it made her very cute to me. we only dated for like 3 weeks JFL she ghosted me after i fingered her and made her freak out bc she found “dark brown reddish stains” and apparently i broke her hymen and now she won’t talk to me anymore, she seemed pretty devastated

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and sytyl
love isn’t like this anymore boyo JFL the west has truly become so degenerate

love has become just “talking” to one another at this point, everything is digital, people meet through fckn snapchat just lol. the white girl i dated for like half a year i met her at work, she approached me and would always talk nonstop, somehow she found me on snap and added me and from there we “talked” and started dating

everything felt empty and useless

i kind of had feelings for the indian girl NGL she wasn’t extremely gl just average but she was a virgin and very shy and innocent, it made her very cute to me. we only dated for like 3 weeks JFL she ghosted me after i fingered her and made her freak out bc she found “dark brown reddish stains” and apparently i broke her hymen and now she won’t talk to me anymore, she seemed pretty devastated
"Fingered"

are you asian too?

He "personality maxxed" bro

he is more certainly not a chadlite lol, he is a low tier normie, would be mid tier normie just by virtue of being tall and white (but he's not tall so low tier normie it is)

not even hating, your definition of chadlite is skewed if you think that's a chadlite

a chadlite looks young/has feminine qualities, skinny/ottermode and is a head turner
these are chadlites, not the potato noses low class looking peasant low tier normie manlet that op posted
View attachment 616665View attachment 616666View attachment 616673View attachment 616678
Nigga wtf ? If these boneless cucks are chadlite then I’m a gigachad
These guys are normies (maybe black and white pic guy is higher) with nice skin and hair.

I see better looking guys all the time irl

• +1
These guys are normies (maybe black and white pic guy is higher) with nice skin and hair.

I see better looking guys all the time irl
pm me yourself otherwise extreme delusion

@Biggdink
this is chadlite
tumblr_mux9biV9af1s71mfqo1_400.jpg

• +1
He isn't subhuman jfl

pm me yourself otherwise extreme delusion

Na I’m high tier normie I’m not even a chadlite but I’m better looking than those guys with way more bone mass

maybe they have higher appeal with under 18 but older girls prefer dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and yunggod
ie I’m not even a chadlite but I’m better looking than those guys with way more bone mass
not only are you dumb but also extremely delusional

He's a normie and she's fakedup
maybe they're looksmatched

not only are you dumb but also extremely delusional
I have good maxilla and lower third but poor eye area
These kids are not dimorphic at all.

how are they chadlites when they don’t have any nice features except skin and hair ? I can go outside and see guys with better bone structure

I have good maxilla and lower third but poor eye area
These kids are not dimorphic at all.

how are they chadlites when they don’t have any nice features except skin and hair ? I can go outside and see guys with better bone structure
where do you live where you see such people? chadsville? chaddington? chad?

where do you live where you see such people? chadsville? chaddington? chad?
It’s not hard to mog those twinks

dimorphic guys >>>>>> twinks

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
It’s not hard to mog those twinks

dimorphic guys >>>>>> twinks
I really should make a guide - for me the upper end of chadlite is where the guys start looking more masculine

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I really should make a guide - for me the upper end of chadlite is where the guys start looking more masculine
Toronto is soyboy central, dimorphic guys aren’t uncommon

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
im tired of these faggots.just accept the lifefuel instead of trying so hard to explain why a gl foid would go out with that nosecel

• +1
Reactions: yunggod
She is a cute horse but a horse nonetheless, he is maybe average or slightly above average thanks to eye area and hair, although he has that typical blonde cuck phenotype I hate so much

She is a cute horse but a horse nonetheless, he is maybe average or slightly above average thanks to eye area and hair, although he has that typical blonde cuck phenotype I hate so much
Edit: he is average looking, failod badly by nose but he compensates with eye area and hair, so overall average

Muh hypergamy

everyone who thinks they are looksmatched should go straight to banlist because they cant rate