Rate gym transformation 7 months 15 y. And 6’1

Thanks but david laid was natty on his first video to idk why im talking something
He was not natty on his first vid, lol ur dumb asd

He was not natty on his first vid, lol ur dumb asd
my arms are skinny too I forgot or put my back transformation
A33F2FB3 594E 4C0C B229 D652E541C8DD
5C87B7AD 4A11 46E6 8406 9F3B39C98820

Bro the 14 to 15 year old one lol
Nigga that was not natural holy shit, dude just because you see a physique thats impressionable as natural is not..

Nigga that was not natural holy shit, dude just because you see a physique thats impressionable as natural is not..
I mean that wasn’t crazy lol the 16 17 years old one was 120% gear

I mean that wasn’t crazy lol the 16 17 years old one was 120% gear
IT LITERALLY WAS, HIS MUSCLE BUILDING GENES/ MORHPOLOGY WAS LITERALLY MEANT TO STAY THIN CODED BY HIS GENETICS.

it began

• +1
Reactions: antony 726 and coispet
You look great bhai deffo mirin dat physique

My physique is also at an all time high now, I’ll be so real as long as you have elite genetics all you need to really focus on is training and how hard you’re training, my physique never got better in the past 2 years I was training because I was a lazy lightweight high reps enthusiast, I up the weight any chance I get now

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
dont lie about being natty

Its a self improvement forum, not insta or tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and antony 726
good physique. Ppl who think this is roids or sarms are genuinely stupid. This is achievable with great genetics + consistency + beginner gains. Now comes the hard part brother good luck

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: greywind
good physique. Ppl who think this is roids or sarms are genuinely stupid. This is achievable with great genetics + consistency + beginner gains. Now comes the hard part brother good luck
My men thanks 🙏

Finally some one that know

mhm thanks men may try that shit but my gymcelling is so fuckivj inconsistent food wise ngl tho I did more of powerlifting then acctualy hypertrophy only started lately focusing on size thanks men
Train like a powerlifting eat like a bodybuilder

• +1
Reactions: Mizi44
This is what happens when you have no one holding you back

• +1
Stop this bullshit bro what is ur cycle
think its the sarms that dry out his skin, probably should've never shown the before now its just obvious rad-140 or ostarine causes that skin dryness

think its the sarms that dry out his skin, probably should've never shown the before now its just obvious rad-140 or ostarine causes that skin dryness
Jfl it’s soo stupid that u think that lol

Bro it’s just my phon camera
looks like you took it with the same lighting in the same room, i mean even then it looks like you have preserved skin, and they way you roid post like psycho and confused tells me enough bruh

Bro it’s just my phon camera
i thought it was just the camera until you showed me the before thats why im like 100% confident, you didn't really have the genetics for it

i thought it was just the camera until you showed me the before thats why im like 100% confident, you didn't really have the genetics for it
hai

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
looks like you took it with the same lighting in the same room, i mean even then it looks like you have preserved skin, and they way you roid post like psycho and confused tells me enough bruh
It’s sMw room
yeas jus mess with the lighting

It’s sMw room

yeas jus mess with the lighting
i mean what ever helps you sleep at night bruh, just make sure your on top of your cycle your hella young

i mean what ever helps you sleep at night bruh, just make sure your on top of your cycle your hella young
Mf I’m not talking anything the only shit I take and I beg my mom to get me is creatine I done even know to find gear

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23
Mf I’m not talking anything the only shit I take and I beg my mom to get me is creatine I done even know to find gear
theres 14 year olds on hgh test and more im sure you do, almost as easy as buying shit on amazon. Just don't want to mislead other people into taking shit

theres 14 year olds on hgh test and more im sure you do, almost as easy as buying shit on amazon. Just don't want to mislead other people into taking shit
Soo we can buy gear on Amazon now ?

Bro u think should I start posting?

Whoever think this is a natural transformation is bluepilled, these guy has all the signs of a fake natty. Mirin the gear transformation brah haha gymcel coper
Not at all dumbass

• +1