Rate jacob Elordi in this

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e

Rate everything, his face, frame and bulge (srs)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, rand anon, j05 and 6 others
@Blackgymmax once said he mogs him.
I can't even imagine that ape mogging the shit that comes out of elordi ass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bndar.337, tombradylover, murdah and 5 others
No way :lul: :lul:

BGM needed 20ml filler to even come close to elordis jaw size (and came out uncanny too )

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, murdah, Sprinkles and 3 others
Irl chad you would know if you watched that euphoria series they made him the 6'5 low inhin jock who fucks and cucks everyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, tombradylover, Kamui and 11 others
Over for my 5’11 1/2 ass

sanju003.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, iam good boy and sub5c3l
HTN face. Height + frame gives him Chad appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, rand anon, murdah and 1 other person
Obvious chad irl but would be invisible next to prime gandy

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Full ad here, besides Elordi there's also Naomi Campbell, Bella Hadid, Odell Beckham Jr, Diplo, Beth Ditto, Lay Zhang, Hayley Foster, Abby Champion, Cara Taylor and Matthew Noszka, which one do you think stands out?

• +1
BUT his discord waifus rated him higher bro 😤😤😤😖

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Narcissus🥀
Irl chad you would know if you watched that euphoria series they made him the 6'5 low inhin jock who fucks and cucks everyone
He’s literally all height and frame. If he was 5’10 or 5’11 he would just be a nobody he would be a low tier normie with a few meh looking gfs

• +1
Reactions: zan, rand anon, murdah and 3 others
He’s literally all height and frame. If he was 5’10 or 5’11 he would just be a nobody he would be a low tier normie with a few meh looking gfs
No shit 6'5 is giga halo you never get height mogged in you're city plus always attention plus white and big ass jaw chin = irl chad

• +1
Yeah I mog him
Pretty easily
Screenshot 20240309 132650 Chrome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, Narcissus🥀 and murdah

Mirin your delusions tbh. Why are you so obsessed with this guy anyway?

Triple H Yes GIF by WWE
Not obsessed
It's annoying when ltns think a low htn is more than that when they have fame
02 28729 2

There's plenty of guys oncthe forum who mog this nigga are you all incels. Loke realistically his black looksmatch is like under michaelcb jordan. B jordan mogs him LMAO

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, zan and FaceandBBC
Come on dude you can't seriously mean this JFL.
No because Jacob's facial ratios are dog shit combined w hisbeye area. You guys are confused thinking he's like vinnie hacker who actually has mogger harmony with his sub par eye area
Jacob doesn't have any of that shit. He has borderline mtn harmony and ratios without as good bones as vinnie where as vinnie has sean opry tier+ (75-80% facial harmony) with better misc features
And Jacob has like 60-65.

• +1
Reactions: zan, Magnum Opus, rand anon and 1 other person
i’m literally him.

No because Jacob's facial ratios are dog shit combined w hisbeye area. You guys are confused thinking he's like vinnie hacker who actually has mogger harmony with his sub par eye area
Jacob doesn't have any of that shit. He has borderline mtn harmony and ratios without as good bones as vinnie where as vinnie has sean opry tier+ (75-80% facial harmony) with better misc features
And Jacob has like 60-65.
You don’t know what you’re talking about (again)

Come on dude you can't seriously mean this JFL.
You don’t know what you’re talking about (again)
No you're retarded
There's extreme in depth facial analysis of both online where they're put against each other festures and ratios for ratios
This picture should show the difference
2 1
Screenshot 20240309 134543 Gallery

You niggas are actually stupid ngl.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240309_134220_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240309_134220_Chrome.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: zan, Magnum Opus and murdah
Not obsessed
It's annoying when ltns think a low htn is more than that when they have fameView attachment 2790943
There's plenty of guys oncthe forum who mog this nigga are you all incels. Loke realistically his black looksmatch is like under michaelcb jordan. B jordan mogs him LMAO
His height easily places him irl chad

• +1
Reactions: murdah, WatermelonLover and Blackgymmax
His height easily places him irl chad
Chadlite but yea pretty much
His face is like some htn fraboy slayer you see pretty often on a college campus

• +1
Reactions: zan, Mewton, murdah and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Mewton and murdah
The cope is too strong.
How am I coping when jacob literally and I mean LITERALLY doesn't have a single feature or ratio on vinnie. Not ONE. You guys are legit brain rotted subhumans. You will never ascend if you just pretend failos don't exist. You're supposed to acknowledge them so you can fix yourself to ascend. However most of you are just doomed subhumans so I should expect you to be left in my dust anyways. Guess delusions are what keep your ugly ass Alive

• +1
Reactions: zan, tombradylover, Mewton and 3 others
How am I coping when jacob literally and I mean LITERALLY doesn't have a single feature or ratio on vinnie. Not ONE. You guys are legit brain rotted subhumans. You will never ascend if you just pretend failos don't exist. You're supposed to acknowledge them so you can fix yourself to ascend. However most of you are just doomed subhumans so I should expect you to he left in my dust anyways. Guess delusions are what keep your ugly ass Alive
Calling me delusional when you're saying you mog Elordi jfl

He's the one in Calvin Klein ads while you sit here and post schizo ramblings about him day in and day out.

Keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress

He's the one in Calvin Klein ads while you sit here and post schizo ramblings about him day in and day out.

Keep coping.
Yes there's plenty of high status mtns and ltns who do the same. There's literally fat trannies who modelbfor them.
I'll tell you this straight up
You will never catch up to me subhuman. I need to stop associating with mentally ill ltns with 0 looksmaxxing knowledge. I'm living life getting 100 likes a day on old

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
How am I coping when jacob literally and I mean LITERALLY doesn't have a single feature or ratio on vinnie. Not ONE. You guys are legit brain rotted subhumans. You will never ascend if you just pretend failos don't exist. You're supposed to acknowledge them so you can fix yourself to ascend. However most of you are just doomed subhumans so I should expect you to be left in my dust anyways. Guess delusions are what keep your ugly ass Alive

Keep coping.

Oh wait I guess those 2-3 cherrypicked photos of these discord randos rating you higher matter more than being in advertisements, and playing roles in TV shows. JFL

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and NotCarv
Yes there's plenty of high status mtns and ltns who do the same. There's literally fat trannies who modelbfor them.
I'll tell you this straight up
You will never catch up to me subhuman.
I'm already ahead of you just by virtue of being white you subhuman. More cope.

• +1
Chadlite but yea pretty much
His face is like some htn fraboy slayer you see pretty often on a college campus
His front face isnt even shown that much in euphoria its dark so foids see him sizemogging everyone with projecting bones from the side and get wet

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and TechnoBoss
Oh wait I guess those 2-3 cherrypicked photos of these discord randos rating you higher matter more than being in advertisements, and playing roles in TV shows. JFL

Funny GIF
This isn't a cherry pick. He looks just as bad in the entire video retard.
He looks like a long fsce sloth in motion and his fucked chin sticks out

Attachments

• 02_28729 (2).jpg
    02_28729 (2).jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 0
His front face isnt even shown that much in euphoria its dark so foids see him sizemogging everyone with projecting bones from the side and get wet
Doesn't matter
He's a good fit for the show because he's the example of the typical irl mogger. The women can see his harmony clearly

• +1
This isn't a cherry pick. He looks just as bad in the entire video retard.
He looks like a long fsce sloth in motion and his fucked chin sticks out

Mirin your subhuman reading comprehension. Cherrypicked referring to the photos of your DISCORD RATINGS.

Cope. He looks good there. And if his chin didn't project as much, you'd call him a chinlet. He basically just cant win because you're too delusional.

• +1
Doesn't matter
He's a good fit for the show because he's the example of the typical irl mogger. The women can see his harmony clearly
Yeah anyway does it really matter if vinnie mogs him if irl it would be very rare for someone to have more remarkable features than him

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Doesn't matter
He's a good fit for the show because he's the example of the typical irl mogger
Straight from the horses mouth. YOU are NOT an example of a typical IRL MOGGER.

• +1
Mirin your subhuman reading comprehension. Cherrypicked referring to the photos of your DISCORD RATINGS.

Cope. He looks good there. And if his chin didn't project as much, you'd call him a chinlet. He basically just cant win because you're too delusional.
Bruh he would get rated even worse if sent videos the second they see his over projected downwards grown Chjn and nct brows + nct LOL. Do you want me to it?

No you're retarded
There's extreme in depth facial analysis of both online where they're put against each other festures and ratios for ratios
This picture should show the difference
View attachment 2790960View attachment 2790963
You niggas are actually stupid ngl.
why do u get so defensive when someone says he mogs. his smv (minus fame) is beyond your reach my nigga

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Yeah anyway does it really matter if vinnie mogs him if irl it would be very rare for someone to have more remarkable features than him
I know but these guys worship elordi like he's a God. He's just some tall white htn for God's sake

• +1
Reactions: murdah and WatermelonLover
Bruh he would get rated even worse if sent videos the second they see his over projected downwards grown Chjn and nct brows + nct LOL. Do you want me to it?
How about you send those randoms on discord all of his modeling shots/advertisements instead of some cope interview?

• +1
why do u get so defensive when someone says he mogs. his smv (minus fame) is beyond your reach my nigga
Not the point. Its that this shit is the reason why barrettnis seen as a mogger when he's mtn+ appeal. Some guys can't think to assess people's faces and worship false gods

Not the point. Its that this shit is the reason why barrettnis seen as a mogger when he's mtn+ appeal. Some guys can't think to assess people's faces and worship false gods
so u would agree that chico is a htn at most?

or that lucky blue smith is high mtn

How about you send those randoms on discord all of his modeling shots/advertisements instead of some cope interview?
Yes frauded modeling shoots where he doesn't look like that irl and it dims his facial harmony out.
Fucking Moron