Rate jacob Elordi in this

Come on dude you can't seriously mean this JFL.
He is right. Jacob Elordi is overrated on this site and his ratios aren't the best. He does have good height halo tho.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, murdah and Blackgymmax
I know but these guys worship elordi like he's a God. He's just some tall white htn for God's sake
Derek theler mogs him hard but he isnt worshipped as much because of not being relevant during tiktok

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, murdah and Blackgymmax
so u would agree that chico is a htn at most?

or that lucky blue smith is high mtn
No
Chico and lucky blue both giga mog jacob facially

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and murdah
Yes frauded modeling shoots where he doesn't look like that irl and it dims his facial harmony out.
Fucking Moron
"m-muh frauded modeling shoots!" better than your autistic photos where you just stare at the camera with no facial expression looking uncanny as fuck.

Give it up. Just accept the fact that every woman on Earth would rather be with him than you. Accept the mog. Maybe some of these troons on PSL discords will rate you higher, but real life results say otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and NotCarv
ltn manlet, i mog

Cringy aaah ads

Htn face at best.. maxxed out status + body

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
He is right. Jacob Elordi is overrated on this site and his ratios aren't the best. He does have good height halo tho.

I don't think he's overrated, but I don't think of him as some kind of PSL legend. He's not talked about much aside from BGM writing his essays.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and FaceandBBC
I don't think he's overrated, but I don't think of him as some kind of PSL legend. He's not talked about much aside from BGM writing his essays.
he objectivly mogs bgm but he is overrated

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Overrated guy, but hes a textbook irl chad.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and TechnoBoss
he objectivly mogs bgm but he is overrated
Not really
He's white and 6'6
I would look like a mini slave beside him
But yes facially he's just a regular htn.
Him and that Timothy guy are about matched low mid htns due to extremely bad harmony

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, WatermelonLover and TechnoBoss
Not really
He's white and 6'6
I would look like a mini slave beside him
true

but explain how chico is a chad? your generic so i know your going to say harmony but define harmony besides ratios, averageness & contribution

he has flaws and would not be the top of the top in schools, he would be knows as a ethnic prettyboy (eu-mongo)

Not the point. Its that this shit is the reason why barrettnis seen as a mogger when he's mtn+ appeal. Some guys can't think to assess people's faces and worship false gods
I agree with you that elordi isn't better than htn facially but you aren't better looking than him jfl

• +1
Reactions: murdah
true

but explain how chico is a chad? your generic so i know your going to say harmony but define harmony besides ratios, averageness & contribution

he has flaws and would not be the top of the top in schools, he would be knows as a ethnic prettyboy (eu-mongo)
To put it simple
Jacob elordi scores lower than me in facial harmony and lachowski is like 20% higher than me
Chico has flaws but it's like having a nose slightly too big
Elordi has major flaws like nct
Nct brows
Eye shape
Lips
Fucked chin projection etc.
Jacob has a fuck load more flaws
There's a video breaking it down

To put it simple
Jacob elordi scores lower than me in facial harmony and lachowski is like 20% higher than me
Chico has flaws but it's like having a nose slightly too big
Elordi has major flaws like nct
Nct brows
Eye shape
Lips
Fucked chin projection etc.
Jacob has a fuck load more flaws
There's a video breaking it down
im not asking for a comparision-

chico eats both you up easily

im asking in general, how is chico a chad? he had a normie-below average dating life before fame and didnt have his first gf until 17

im not asking for a comparision-

chico eats both you up easily

im asking in general, how is chico a chad? he had a normie-below average dating life before fame and didnt have his first gf until 17
Nigga it doesn't matter he has 90%+ harmony

Nigga it doesn't matter he has 90%+ harmony
average white a10 tiktok prettyboy eats up chico in a instance, appeal isnt directly appointed juat from ratios

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon, WatermelonLover and Blackgymmax
average white a10 tiktok prettyboy eats up chico in a instance, appeal isnt directly appointed juat from ratios
They don't lol

No you're retarded
There's extreme in depth facial analysis of both online where they're put against each other festures and ratios for ratios
This picture should show the difference
View attachment 2790960View attachment 2790963
You niggas are actually stupid ngl.
Lol at arguing on this forum with people that are members for 3 months and more not knowing a singular ideal range for any ratio

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Blackgymmax
They don't lol
who u picking

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
No because Jacob's facial ratios are dog shit combined w hisbeye area. You guys are confused thinking he's like vinnie hacker who actually has mogger harmony with his sub par eye area
Jacob doesn't have any of that shit. He has borderline mtn harmony and ratios without as good bones as vinnie where as vinnie has sean opry tier+ (75-80% facial harmony) with better misc features
And Jacob has like 60-65.
I think ur analysis of his face is solid, but he's like the exceptional case where his height and frame carry him massively

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I think ur analysis of his face is solid, but he's like the exceptional case where his height and frame carry him massively
Ofc wtf that's a huge appeal carry

• +1
Reactions: rand anon