Rate Jensen Ackles

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

Iron
25-photos-of-supernatural-star-jensen-ackles-that-2-10832-1427898144-1_dblbig.jpg

Jensen-Ackles-Hairstyle-Short-Sides-with-Side-Part.jpg

Dean-Winchester-Hair.jpg

Got that slick douchy cool preety boy Chad mafia look in the second picture

7-7.5, 8 cuz of voice tbh

9-9.5 there isn't a prime age female who doesn't get wet from looking at him.
5.5? Just lol at trying to say he's basics an average dude.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell and BlackpilledAF
5.5? Just lol at trying to say he's basics an average dude.

This thread was a test to see the level of retardation of the population in here.

The results, so far, are in line with my assumption.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
PSL 6,5

Last edited:
LOL at people giving him anything below a 7. Really? What kind of PSL scale are you using, that retarded one by BeautifulBones where only 1 in 10 million people are PSL 7 or above or some shit? And just because in one picture you see the slightest bit of fucking scleral show, probably. Oh no, wait, I can see that he does indeed have upper eyelids like most humans - minus 2 points right there buddy! Or because you measured his FWHR in Windows Paint and it came out 0.2 lower than acceptable? Or is it because he is a "narrow jawed cuck" perhaps?

You guys are fucking retarded to give him a 6, seriously. @Vanillestorms - the guy in your avi is a PSL 9, btw. I am sure you give him only "7.5".

Anyways, here is my rating: a solid 8/10, the quintessential chad.

definitely above 7/10 you guys are coping i haven't seen women who dont find him attractive

rating 8-8.5PSL

He is a good looking dude in my eyes. However not all girls will be physically attracted to him. The fact that this guy gets ratings from 5.5 to 9 (from males) SHOULD TELL YOU how subjective physical attraction is given the enormous heterogeneity and variability in taste among girls and women.

Second pic: Gigachad
Third pic: meh

He is a good looking dude in my eyes. However not all girls will be physically attracted to him. The fact that this guy gets ratings from 5.5 to 9 (from males) SHOULD TELL YOU how subjective physical attraction is given the enormous heterogeneity and variability in taste among girls and women.
The fact that males rate him from 5.5 to 9 doesn’t mean shit lol, what matters is if girls want to fuck him and I’m sure 99,5% do.

4.5 -5 PSL.. OUt of 6

@Vanillestorms - the guy in your avi is a PSL 9, btw. I am sure you give him only "7.5"
Lol that rate was a meme you retard. The guy in OP obviously looks good. And yeah Eriksen is a 9.

psl 2 not swarthy enough