Rate kid who died in car crash who went to my school

Hope OP somehow gets doxxed and exposed.
Cough cough @Gengar do your Jewish BBC abilities reach this far?
You can reverse image search the kid's socials and then estimate who's likely to be op by looking through their following, if you see some looksmax page, then you probably got him and it would be indeed over for OP. Assuming you can do this all on instagram

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
someone doxx this scumbag

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, DoII and Deleted member 47552
You can reverse image search the kid's socials and then estimate who's likely to be op by looking through their following, if you see some looksmax page, then you probably got him and it would be indeed over for OP. Assuming you can do this all on instagram
I have no socials lol.

LTN and he looks like he’s 12

both pics dont have a source

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 47552 and ElTruecel
Perhaps @Master BBC abilities?

Even if that dude railed his oneitis with the whole football team it wouldn't make it right to post this.
He bullied tf outta normies

• JFL
Reactions: ExtraBones and Deleted member 47552
modcels get his ip.... i know what to do...

• Ugh..
Reactions: Spiritualcell
This kid was 16, extremely NT. Had 4-6 bodies i think, did weed yknow so based on face, frame, physique and fitting in and not being autistic what is his rating 1-10

Btw his legs are shaved

and hes dead in a car crash they swerved off the road and hit a sewage pipe or smt with 6 of them in the car and 3 of them died JFL.

1 In coma 2 in crit conditon, deserved anyway

View attachment 2640581
View attachment 2640591
Sry for shit photo if they even go through
Face looks like a fatass but he's thin wtf.
Low mtn

He bullied tf outta normies
He was a fucking normie himself dumbass.
I'm willing to bet that you're a subhuman genetically inferior scumbag or this is larp.

Yeah this is probably larp looking over it for a second time.
I hope anyways.

Yeah this is probably larp looking over it for a second time.
I hope anyways.
No he actually died yesterday night, he bullied normies and called them virgins to my face while bragging abt his bodies

• Hmm...
Reactions: Samsepioler and Deleted member 47552
No he actually died yesterday night, he bullied normies and called them virgins to my face while bragging abt his bodies
hmmmm. Maybe karma finally came to collect I guess.

Tragic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
If he died last night then how do you know all the details of his death already?

If he died last night then how do you know all the details of his death already?
People posting on snapchat stories like rip bro, hope you get well yk what i mean

In that case light that spliff. TND (Total Normie Death)

packwatch-pack.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, BananaBoy and greengrassgrows
Show us an article.
This happened last night wdym. I will tell u more all i know there was 6, 3 dead 1 coma 2 in crit. Will tell u more when plus they will prob make article when parents say its ok. They got 200 pumped jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and shogrim
This happened last night wdym. I will tell u more all i know there was 6, 3 dead 1 coma 2 in crit. Will tell u more when plus they will prob make article when parents say its ok. They got 200 pumped jfl
PM it to me privately. If you post it online you will have a bunch of incels in front of your door.

Pm me it.
Have to see if this is larp or not.

Someone dox this nigga

dm to me

OP don’t send them the car accident info cause they will doxx you

• Hmm...
Reactions: greengrassgrows
why you posting this on an incel forum tho post this shit on the school board or something

why are you posting shit like this

• JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga and Deleted member 47552
Than you should of done something about it. The worse type of people are the ones who hate on others but if they were given the same amount of power they would be much worse to other people. I hope this is larp, but disgusting post

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
Just get doxxed for +1 PSL theory🤑🤑🤑🤑

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Sorry i dont know how to delete and i dont want to anyway
Yo, are you jealous of him? He has 4 bodies at the age of 16, how does that make you feel? What are your thoughts on the guy. did you like him?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and shalomnigga
This kid was 16, extremely NT. Had 4-6 bodies i think, did weed yknow so based on face, frame, physique and fitting in and not being autistic what is his rating 1-10

Btw his legs are shaved

and hes dead in a car crash they swerved off the road and hit a sewage pipe or smt with 6 of them in the car and 3 of them died JFL.

1 In coma 2 in crit conditon, deserved anyway

View attachment 2640581
View attachment 2640591
Sry for shit photo if they even go through
stylemaxxed mtn may he rest in peice

20080102  ae04danop1
Paul Sunday

O'father type face

High appeal when young, will lower when older.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
Why tf everybody act like they have morals especially in this site? Jfl hypocrites

• +1
No, it does not. But even if it did, I wouldn’t have done it. Perhaps one of the 4-6 bodies was his oneitis, in which case I can understand his feelings.
why do you think op hates this guy? he just wants the slayer in the photos to be rated? what makes you assume he hates him? Please be clear i am dumb but not autistic go ahead.

rest in piss sexhaver

high LTN
whats up with the soy outrage here jfl

• +1
Why tf everybody act like they have morals especially in this site? Jfl hypocrites
Exactly, we are all pieces of shits. RAWR im a HOMO LETS GO, WE HAVE TO WIN, WE HAVE TO WIN, ITS ALL ABOUT WINNING, LETS WIN BABY GIRL

this is probably the most craziest post ive seen on here

• Woah
Reactions: illoan82