Rate kid who died in car crash who went to my school

Ikr, like they act like this is bad when he prob seen worse
Nah bro he’s agreeing with them wtf u doing asking for a rating on someone who just died and then say he deserves it???

why do you think op hates this guy? he just wants the slayer in the photos to be rated? what makes you assume he hates him? Please be clear i am dumb but not autistic go ahead.
Because he’s already dead, is glad he’s dead. Therefore he dislikes the guy.

What the fuck is wrong with these retards on these boards?

• Ugh..
Reactions: illoan82
No he actually died yesterday night, he bullied normies and called them virgins to my face while bragging abt his bodies
thats not very nice actually

i might be wrong and you might be just lying but i find weird how lots of ppl just disliked this post and called it "disgusting" because if what you are saying is true, if users from this website actually encountered this guy irl they would probably get bullied by him lol

pedo stuff/rape stuff/gore stuff is somehow allowed and most users who disliked this post consider that stuff funny

infact when @Schery6 commited suicide most of ppl took it as a joke, which is crazy to me because it just shows how hypocrite are ppl in this forum and how you can never trust rotters on anything

Why tf everybody act like they have morals especially in this site? Jfl hypocrites
fr this shit is becoming a reddit subforum for non-nt faggots who always want to feel superior in terms of moral ground

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fikki and illoan82
Bro made it look like an accident💀

• So Sad
cancer normies ruined this forum

• Love it
bro thinks this a retarded sociopath forum, didnt even see ur face to know u are a weirdo subhuman weighing 490 pounds

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Spiritualcell
bro🐱💀
anyways mtn

• So Sad
People in this thread overdosed on soy. Who cares if some normie slayer died lol. He probably broke the speed limit and bullied incels.
nearly everyone on this forum is a normie

thats not very nice actually

i might be wrong and you might be just lying but i find weird how lots of ppl just disliked this post and called it "disgusting" because if what you are saying is true, if users from this website actually encountered this guy irl they would probably get bullied by him lol

pedo stuff/rape stuff/gore stuff is somehow allowed and most users who disliked this post consider that stuff funny

infact when @Schery6 commited suicide most of ppl took it as a joke, which is crazy to me because it just shows how hypocrite are ppl in this forum and how you can never trust rotters on anything
they didn't care when schery died because he was ugly, and its the opposite for this guy WATER.

• +1
Reactions: Krispitus and BananaBoy
bro thinks this a retarded sociopath forum, didnt even see ur face to know u are a weirdo subhuman weighing 490 pounds
Joined Dec 20 2023

Nigger

• JFL
Reactions: fikki
Bro wtf you are disgusting

• JFL
Weird asf for this. Even though this is a degenerate incel website u should at least have some respect for the dead, especially a person that went to ur school.

Didnt even notice you said they deserved it. Ur a fucking twat

• Love it
ur def getting haunted for ts

how can he slay and me not. he died at 16 and had more fun in his life than me if I died today at 24.
Rest in Peace

This kid was 16, extremely NT. Had 4-6 bodies i think, did weed yknow so based on face, frame, physique and fitting in and not being autistic what is his rating 1-10

Btw his legs are shaved

and hes dead in a car crash they swerved off the road and hit a sewage pipe or smt with 6 of them in the car and 3 of them died JFL.

1 In coma 2 in crit conditon, deserved anyway

View attachment 2640581
View attachment 2640591
Sry for shit photo if they even go through
He looks like a faggot

Delete this post, it is disrespectful for him and his family

Could also lead to you getting doxxed
What is it with you pussybitches in the comments. Let him get doxxed, who cares. Why are you crying over some faggot, rich kid stonerfag who died, and that someone posted him on the internet.

LTN at most in the pics. Subhuman in 4 years at most. Social circle needs to be airtight with permanent Nt Maxxing and constant trend following after HS.

Rip though

LTN at most in the pics. Subhuman in 4 years at most. Social circle needs to be airtight with permanent Nt Maxxing and constant trend following after HS.

Rip though
Nvm he’s dead idk why I said 4 years out…rip :hnghn::feelscry:

Loooool zero sympathy for this nigga

All the incels hating but this guys low inhib impulsive behaviour probably let him get those 6 slays and allowed for him to climb the ranks of his social circle.

Keep seething you high inhib faggots

• Love it
Reactions: fikki
wtf is this autism lol

Make this BOTB

i mog that faggot wtf. maybe i should start being confident