Rate Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill

fobos

fobos

Toxic
Jared+Followill+Gucci+RocNation+Pre+GRAMMY+KHmPhg88jOml.jpg

Such a Chad band

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
It's weird most bands have a lot of subhuman numales but yeah these guys are chads
I'd say 8/10 , 6.5-7 psl

• +1
Reactions: fobos
It's weird most bands have a lot of subhuman numales but yeah these guys are chads
I'd say 8/10 , 6.5-7 psl
I guess it's because they are country boys and faggotary is less present among them

I guess it's because they are country boys and faggotary is less present among them
Yeah they were most likely raised with good fresh food and manual labor since a young age. while Timmy the numale posts on Reddit and eats Cool ranch Doritos in his basement playing Mario kart on his new switch, bubba and his six brothers work their asses off on the farm and drink a gallon of unprocessed fresh milk a day, with plenty of foods high in good fats and protein

• +1
Reactions: fobos
7.5-7.75 PSL.

What's he missing?
Tbh I gave him an 8 first. But then I thought his lips are a bit small horizontally, eyebrows could be longer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I'd say 8/10 , 6.5-7 psl

I'm not sure I'm thinking of the right band.
are we talking about these guys?

Tbh I gave him an 8 first. But then I thought his lips are a bit small horizontally, eyebrows could be longer.

I'd agree with that. His eyes look quite narrow too but they're definitely above average, remind of of Zac Efron's. He looks a lot like a Zac Efron with weaker harmony and more masculine bone structure.